Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (38543 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by IgOga(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Used or not Obi has established his name... even if he loose this election....his electoral value has greatly increased for 2027 or to be a godfather grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter obi is a movement with highest numbers of supporters with no PVC

yes noise elect Ukraine President and France president, so Nigeria is not an exemption

Tinubu and Atiku that have the real electorates will lose to a man that have the real noisemakers

make 2023 quick make this noise end fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by esilove(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Whatever. We are voting Obi.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Alajiki(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Reno is a nuisance

No, he is not. What he's saying sounds like gibberish but honestly the game had always been to break the southeast bloc votes Atiku had always enjoyed. Obi is so naive.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by cybertron88: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
At this rate, Atiku should ask for a refund from Reno. This is PR is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Freksy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. Reno is crying. He is wondering where Atiku’s vote will come from in the South. Poor Reno

I’d be happy if Tinubu wins rather than Atiku. Let them use Obi, nobody cares.

Atiku should look for somebody to use too

You are not wondering where Tinubu's votes will come from in the north?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by omenka(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Reno is a talkative.... will you keep quiet?

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
You're a bad man. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Gaabasky: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
The painful aspect of this is Southerners have not learned political lessons. LP and APC should understand the PDP games of divide and rule
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by SimplePlan34: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
The igbos are just so gullible even a simple man will know but greed will not allow them think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi is being Used by Tinubu and His Associate- Reno

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562481768183173121?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562485524212125696?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19
This means Jagaban is using the empty heads of IPOB. cheesy

But when you look at what a vote for Obi really means, you cannot but suspect there is something fishy somewhere. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Benchilwell: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:

Lagos State is the most peaceful State in Nigeria and the London for Easterners.

That is the positivity he will spread across the country
why u dey angry na, because I say tinubu talk he will continue were buhari stop na, sorry I be Igbo but my finances na Yoruba girl, thanks God say I no be tribalism person like u na.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Durabest: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Abemy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Senior advocate of talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by SOFTSKILL: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ballack1:
Who come dey use Kwakwanso?

Evil spirit
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Mrpojj(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by ella45(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno is an idiot looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Demolakay: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562481768183173121?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1562485524212125696?t=8hM8WNmId5g3gvxChoVGBA&s=19

Dis mumu man is talking Abt PAT UTOMI.
Pat utomi nd Tinubu are both friends truly, jst lyk most politicians are friends.

pls ignore RENO, he is trying to work on our psychology,bt we know d end game already. We move forward Obi/Datti 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by kingshrd: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
As predicted the falsehoods and lies have started to come out expect more of this in the coming months they will spew things like this with no evidence to back up the claim and will never produce one even in the future. The fact that a candidate has to result to cunning and back ended tactics would in a sane climate disqualify them as it shows who they are that they cannot be trusted how this helps tinubu is what I don’t get so they think we don’t think for ourself

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Basic123: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Then who is using Kwankwaso
Tinubu too.They were both in PDP in 2019 and APC beat them blue black!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by dandollaz: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno Zukwanuike
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by kennethesan(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Comedian
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by REALretep(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
A wave is coming that will become a hurricane and upturn everything beyond the expectations of everyone

Reno should know this and know peace
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Freksy:

You are not wondering where Tinubu's votes will come from in the north?

Nope. I am not. Atiku isn’t as strong as you guys make him look like. His strength is money. He plays money politics. Tinubu is a better politician

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by WhizdomXX(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
safesurfer:
He might have a point.
The emergence of a third force will greatly impart PDP negatively compared to APC.
What I don't know is whether Tinubu is the one behind the whole script.

I believe however that the obidients will quickly give themselves brain and align with Atiku before the election next year, lol.
Atiku the serial defector, 6-time contestant and 3 time APC romancer? I'd rather vote Tinubu instead.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Demolakay: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
wwwihy:

Pls ignore dis mumu Reno.
D person he said d identity is hidden,nd working for Tinubu is no other Dan PAT UTOMI.

Both Utomi nd Tinubu are friends, Same wit most politicians.
We all know pat utomi had contested for d president of Nigeria at least twice wit different political parties. And infact he has bn one of d active voice, advocating for a third force in Nigerian politics.

RENO is only trying to play on d psychology of d Obedients.. pls ignore d man, he is a big anomaly.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by FLYFIRE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
The one that calls himself a pastor

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by victorazy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
safesurfer:
He might have a point.
The emergence of a third force will greatly impart PDP negatively compared to APC.
What I don't know is whether Tinubu is the one behind the whole script.

I believe however that the obidients will quickly give themselves brain and align with Atiku before the election next year, lol.

Two of una need brain surgery.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by jkpbestseries: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Northerners desire presidency more than anything

Basic123:
Tinubu too.They were both in PDP in 2019 and APC beat them blue black!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by ransomed: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mischief maker and confusionist of the Lepidopterous family. We have your antidote. We are willing and OBIDIENT, we shall eat the good of the land. Amen.
Park well sir.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by SimplePlan34: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Soso990240:
which kind brain u use think this thing? How would Tinubu support someone that will divide his Southern votes? E be like say Una wey be Tinubu people go just de generate propaganda to demarket ur opponent instead of marketing ur candidate

Tinubu understands the igbos will never support him. So give them Obi that even in Kogi might not get 25% of votes. Last last una eye go clear. Well I am already prepared for a Jagaban presidency. I hope it factors me of cos I am Yoruba so let's see how it goes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Steveabbeyly: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
AntonVince:
The only people “using” Peter Obi are the hapless downtrodden Nigerians groaning under the untold hardship inflicted on us by Tinubu and his APC.

Reno must realize that this isn’t 2015.
Tinubu has no vote bank ANYWHERE such that he’ll benefit from any potential vote-splitting.

Peter Obi will be Nigeria’s president in 2023 God willing!

Was it the same way they used him in Anambra for eight years for his own benefit that he had to leave them in a state of confusion and dispair?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Templerun1: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Even mad people wan go viral for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.