Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,377 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years (47308 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

I need someone to see this , he just agreed with me
Blessedmercy8

Luminous just agreed that men will be happily married and still look for trouble , unprovoked
I hope everyone can see this grin grin grin grin grin

This should've been in the first page angry
Damn

*Sighs*

It's a waste of time to engage with you. Should have known you are not capable of logic.

Have a nice one.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
baretalk:
Damn, she needs the money to go enjoy her life.

Do you actually know who his wife is?
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Bimpe29: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Divorce is nasty, detestable and really traumatic but sometimes the sole window and escape route available.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by luminouz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayban25:

From the first paragraph I read I knew the rest of what you wrote is utter rubbish....no fault divorce was legalized in 1969 whereby women can divorce without any legit reason and sylvestet Stallone has been married 3 times altogether...ladies know that if they can get a superstar to marry them especially without a prenup...they will calculate a time to divorce him and cashout that's why he was smart enough to hide some marriage assets from her so stop disgracing yourself and shut up...

Even average earning men are now having prenups before marriage in the west cause of gold diggers like you or just turning you to babymama

I have stopped engaging with her. You should too. She isn't interested in what you have to say...not even on the topic itself. All she wants is to push her agenda. It's a waste of time for me. I wish I could collect my minutes back aswear
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

I'm sorry I don't know the details of Rambo and his wife , I'm talking about marriage in general and the broken system which is the current state of marriage in 2022 not 1994

I've noticed one thing , when anyone posts anything related to this marriage talk , it is always men that get upset , I expect women to be the one bashing me because they are the ones who spend their entire existence training extensively for marriage

When you're young "it's do like this so a good man will come

When you're married "it's do like this so that he will stay"

There's only one explanation to this reaction I keep getting from men " I am right and you all know what you're doing "

There's this saying "you can't have your cake and eat it"

Let me clarify something
Men are very big liars and you know the truth better than anyone that's why you hate when anyone says anything

Oga 1994 tell me you do not have or have not seen a broke man , like a complete loser who doesn't have that chick who's around him and ,most times these girls aren't even the girls that noone wants , pretty girls humming around riffraffs like they were blindfolded

I have seen and sometimes I wonder how those girls allowed themselves to do that , one fine chick moved into a zinc house with a neighbor of mine , it was a one room house , kitchen and toilet outside and they fuckeeed in that one room with his mom and nephew and he hit her too , knocked her up with a baby girl and cheated on her with his broke ass , fine yellow pawpaw girl oh she was 24 when he introduced her to me as his wife

He was all kinds of bad, drug addict , broke , poor , pussy Hunter and woman beater , child abuser (he abused his nephew on a regular basis) she was the daughter of a naval officer , now she has a child for the thing , he even said "he wanted a son not a daughter that if she had a son , he would've married her completely" grin

I've seen more but this one was the most dramatic one , broke men with women coming and going like they were summoned
My friend was one of those who thought she could love a man like that and they will treat you like they're managing you if you like be as pretty as Beyonce

Even in your group of friends , there's a guy that is shocking you with the women he's dating sometimes without a job at all

Let's stop with the hypocrisy , men who usually complain about gold diggers are men who don't have any gold to dig and men who end up with gold diggers know they're married to gold diggers and the gold digging has no gender sir

Your brothers will come to rant about how they can't settle with women with no ass or boobs , just to travel abroad and marry the first thing in a dress and claim it's love grin and then turn around to start bashing black women , simply because they can't have them and some go far to marry black and then marry white and steal from the white wife to send to the black wife and that's not gold digging , it's simply a good man hustling to make ends meet and he should be respected

Don't you guys get bored with these lies you keep telling yourself

I don't how you went round and round and ended up going out of point from the post entirely. The post was about Syvester Stallone & how the wife asked for a Divorce. The point was he had an affair in 1994, so that makes sense to you? OKAY No problem.

I don't understand why you're telling about your broke neighbour who also married a fellow broke person. Both of them broke. So what is out business with that?!

That information is completely unnecessary & out of point.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthsayer009:

I don't how you went round and round and ended up going out of point from the post entirely. The post was about Syvester Stallone & how the wife asked for a Divorce. The point was he had an affair in 1994, so that makes sense to you? OKAY No problem.

I don't understand why you're telling about your broke neighbour who also married a fellow broke person. Both of them broke. So what is out business with that?!

Person wey dey think through her ass
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by folake4u(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthsayer009:

Lmao. He has comprehension issues.
They are littered everywhere in the thread.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by nighthawk1: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Until men learn to script it like OJ Simpson, we will continue to fall victim to what abinitio was staring us in the eye.

Women that will love men from start to the end are less than 1%.

The earlier men get it or you don't get it"

I met an 84year old man 6years ago and he called me aside and taught me the 9-1 principle.

That encounter has balanced my life ever since.

If you ever hear what ladies discuss and strategise about men in their circle, you may prefer to live with a manequin.

For starters apply the 9-1 and see your life make sense.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by theblackrannger: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Time for her to carry half his money.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by We4all: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's high time men start taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.
A simple skincare regimen would have prevented this.

Any woman would quickly loose interest in her man if he's looking old like her dad. I want to believe his looks is one of the CAUSES of her divorcing him but she won't say it.

This might sound dumb but only to the dumb ones who will quote me to say trash.

He is way older than her. The age difference isn’t less than 22 years.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Starboykenny: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omo, just like that India film named ANUPAMA, after 25 years of marriage, they divorced
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by emmaodet: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

It's a part of a life for us to grow and evolve , meet new people and go new places and do new things
Divorce rate will go down soon because more often than before, women do not want to settle down anymore , many more are in contract marriages just to have children with a partner

It's because of that fear of letting go that alot of men bleeped up the marriage system , "for better and for worse " doesn't apply to deliberate acts of sabotaging a perfectly strong union just to get some cookie , it was easy to get away with because alot of women were terrified of letting go after so long and everyone will guilt trip you oh
"After 20 years amaka , you really want to leave so all these small girls will come and eat the fruit of your labor"

But noone is addressing the party host who invited the unexpected guests to enter your home disrespecting the length and diminishing the value of your relationship because " it's in their nature , men are polygamous in nature"

I have more married men in my dms than single men and they post their wives regularly grin

My parents might die of a heart attack when they find out the first two daughters aren't planning on settling down at all , hopefully we have other siblings maybe they won't be like us

@ the bolded..........tbh, men and society don't care if women mrry or not. Women are not that important to society to that extent.
It is not something new. Thousands, if not millions of women have been staying alone for years......career women, single mothers, divorcees, single landladies etc
It is very very common and a norm to see a woman staying alone but society starts fidgeting when men want to stay alone. They start trying to make or change laws to force the man to part with his properties or hash laws just to keep him in line.
As far as society is concerned, it will only start worrying IF women decides not to give birth anymore or decides to be terminating male babies.
Yes, at this point, we will fidget but staying alone? it is a big welcome idea.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by obotematics: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Heavy thief dem
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by emmaodet: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
luminouz:

Your conclusion is still skewed.

You stated that majority of happy singles are women and that's a lie. Not in this country where every vigil,convention and prayer meetings are filled with women looking for husbands. You think having a job and being able to cater for yourself equates fulfillment for women? Wrong. That's what feminism(both western and Nigerian versions) opines and that women don't need men, infact, that they are superior to men. And just like that, marriages started crashing because these women became deluded that being a homemaker and a wife are slavery markers. Nigerian women are quickly catching up on this trend and I have many divorced women, who are now past their sexual market value willing to do anything for a man to look their way.

Sis you say many men are on dating apps and that means they are unhappy? Are you living under a rock? Many men on those apps are married with children and don't mind looting some young pussies along the way o. You think being on dating apps on Nigerian context means you are unhappy? Wrong as fuq. Men will always be men and will subscribe to dating apps on Mars or Andromeda galaxy to sleep with whoever, despite being married on earth. I suspect you are under 30, so you still don't know much. If you are over 30, then, you are just living in denial and there is no cure for that, sadly.

Men are the problem, according to you, in your 5th and 6th paragraphs and I laugh loud at that. Men developed the tech and the world you are living but because they demand accountability from y'all and that you should try and respect them, then they are the issue? Did you ever thank them for all the good they are doing? I'm sure it was your dad that sent you to school and such but hey! Men are still bad. Sadly that's what the feminist world is propagating and whoever is behind that slogan must be a genius. All you need to do is to breakdown the family structure and chaos reigns, then you take over.

A word for you. It's only in this part of the world that a woman would have access to a good job and car and decides she has arrived and will misbehave. That shows what mindset you have when you can't be submissive to your husband because you now earn more than him. Shows you never love that mudafucker in the first place, which brings us to my conclusion. Women don't love Men, they only use them and since you can afford your basics now, this fact is popping up. But there is always the Wall called age, and women don't ever know how to live without attention and validation. It is never in your natures.

Maybe it will start with you sha

1st in bold.so s true. When they are past their prime, they become very loyal and quiet. I have an aunty who during her prime was very very pretty and many men rushing her but for reasons best known to her, she didn't take advantage of it.
Now aunt is around 50 years and frustrated. She has gone to so many prayer mountains and vigils. The last man aunty tried to tie down, my mum told me the man chopped my aunt 1.5m. Tjis is about 6 years ago story.
I was shocked that so my aunty can really cough out 1.5m for a man? someone who in her prime will never give shishi to a man.

2nd in bold..............Luminous, Luminous, Luminus ....how many times i call you?? sho ara e, sho ara e, be careful because this table wey u dey shake, i follow dey on top.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by kay29000(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's high time men start taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.

Any woman would quickly loose interest in her man if he's looking old like her dad. I want to believe his looks is one of the CAUSES of her divorcing him but she won't say it.

He is 23 years older than her.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by kay29000(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
luminouz:

This is very skewed.

You think men are the cause of feminism being on the rise. Funny enough most women still depend on men to sustain themselves. So called wokeness of women all revolved around the lure of money. Without that, no woman would want to divorce anyone.

You and your sis don't plan to get married and I respect that. [b]The true test is yet to come though and that's when your career is over and you are all alone in your house at 60's or so. No calls or checkups from anyone and your voice echoes out in your own mansion. [/b]That's is the true litmus test. But then I guess you may do surrogacy or adoption to help out with that

Damn! I'm not a woman and I felt chills reading what you wrote.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
emmaodet:

1st in bold.so s true. When they are past their prime, they become very loyal and quiet. I have an aunty who during her prime was very very pretty and many men rushing her but for reasons best known to her, she didn't take advantage of it.
Now aunt is around 50 years and frustrated. She has gone to so many prayer mountains and vigils. The last man aunty tried to tie down, my mum told me the man chopped my aunt 1.5m. Tjis is about 6 years ago story.
I was shocked that so my aunty can really cough out 1.5m for a man? someone who in her prime will never give shishi to a man.

2nd in bold..............Luminous, Luminous, Luminus ....how many times i call you?? sho ara e, sho ara e, be careful because this table wey u dey shake, i follow dey on top.

So true @ first paragraph. Naso e be o. That 1.5M na small thing for her at that point. She needed a man badly

Lol@second paragraph...you be boss jare. Dey chop dey go. cheesy

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

I need someone to see this , he just agreed with me
Blessedmercy8

Luminous just agreed that men will be happily married and still look for trouble , unprovoked
I hope everyone can see this grin grin grin grin grin

This should've been in the first page angry
Damn

From the horse's mouth. SMH.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Midas01: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
When he was cheating on her he didn't know he would grow old ?

"Team white women" in the mud.
theophorus:
... The Problem that comes with "encouraging" Divorce with some Largess.
After 25yrs wen the Man is now Old.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Midas01: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nice description of your mother.
chaddy16:

A 76 year old man. Women are stupid.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Midas01: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
And what do men want?
Spandau:

Truth is, she is tired of the old man. She wants money, freedom, sex with younger men. That's all they crave for. Those white women. Never committed to anything apart from themselves.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Midas01: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
And when you marry a woman 22 years younger than you, you should prepare your mind that she'll need someone younger and fresher.

Shey na only una like variety.... Rubbish!
Acidosis:

Are you okay? This man is 76. How else do you want him to look? If and when you decide to marry a man that is 10 or 20 years older than you are, then you should be sensible enough to prepare your mind.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by VlamesIffect(f): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
mespusinglez:
SAY NO TO MARRIAGE

grin grin say yes to sex & sex only
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by LadyD22(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
luminouz:

*Sighs*

It's a waste of time to engage with you. Should have known you are not capable of logic.

Have a nice one.

Logic grin grin grin grin grin grin
I sense you're Yoruba , it's Yoruba men that like using English when they feel like they've lost
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Ajibade123(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

he is 76 she's 54
that some huge gap

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by chaddy16: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Midas01:
Nice description of your mother.
Unfortunately my mother didn't marry for money like your mom.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Emmaxmusic(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by zenjoyment: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Courage there!
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by mespusinglez(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin say yes to sex & sex only
YEAH.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by haider23974: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
I second you on this. I run a beauty store called [https://superbotanicals.co/]Super Botanicals[/https://superbotanicals.co/] in London. I've always stressed over this thing again and again. I mean a man looking twice the age of his girl has no right to say that his girl is not interested in him. Yes, it is a high time that men also start taking are of their skin.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by XAUBulls: 7:42pm On May 22, 2023
Gistmedia10:

https://ew.com/celebrity/sylvester-stallone-wife-files-for-divorce/
Rocky Sly... 25 ain't bad though. 76 and 54... 22 years gap.

Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65