Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records (113015 Views)

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / How To Make Whooping Amount Of Money From Cucumber In Less Than 3 Months / My New Cucumber Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Viscuz: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jemex003:

Okay let’s wait till then to see who will commit suicide and let’s see if You can survive without Yoruba favor.

Na wa o

Who you come Dey advice .

Are you a coward like the father before you or not ?
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Enumerator(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Naija girls wey pussies don wide pass third mainland bridge. grin grin grin
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Jemex003: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Na wa o

Who you come Dey advice .

Are you a coward like the father before you or not ?

Your 10mb will soon finish then you will go to your mat to rest
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
melonsgroup:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Viscuz: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jemex003:

Your 10mb will soon finish then you will go to your mat to rest

Na wa o

This advice no Dey needed

Are you a bastard like your father or not ?
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Munzy14(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

If I no dig am, may you be unfortunate!
You and DenreleDave!
Nawa o..you falling for the bait, hook line and sinker.. undecided
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Hassanmaye(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kosoco:
Naira Land girls will rush to this thread with full force of Centrifugal.
Haha
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by onyenatruchi: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by mariahAngel(f): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Nawa o..you falling for the bait, hook line and sinker.. undecided

No. I cannot allow this one slide.
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by onajo2000(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tokskob2008:
This ones are much more thicker

This ones na gbola
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by victorazy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Benwallt:
That's still not natural bro. How do dey do GMO self? Wondering how yam gene can be xtracted

I didn't say is natural.
For how they do it,
Leave it for microbiologist them.
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cerebellum:
You just turn on Obiageli
Haha
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Munzy14(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

No. I cannot allow this one slide.
Rest....The attention massage their ego..

Silence is golden in this situation..Otherwise, you elevate silly folks.
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by squash47(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Denrele, are you OK?
When did that rubbish start?
Have you ever known me to be that much of a joker on here, much less to stoop to that level? Ki lo wa fa osi?
No try that nonsense with me o!
Eru o ba e sa!

You know my pattern too well, so you either relate with me accordingly or you back off!
I don't delight in vulgar conversations. It has never been my style!
I don't roll like that.
I joke a lot, but not to that level.

A o ni di oloriburuku o!
May we not be unfortunate.

If only ur heart was pure, you would have understood that cocumber is a fruit used for some kind of salad and your previous posts potray you as a someone who likes Kitchen stuff.

I wonder why u women always like to think everything is sexual related.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by GoodIsGod: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Denrele, are you OK?
Have you ever known me to be that much of a joker on here, much less to stoop to that level? Ki lo wa fa osi?
Eru o ba e sa!

You know my pattern too well, so you either relate with me accordingly or you back off!
I don't roll like that.

A o ni di oloriburuku o!

grin
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by victorazy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Denrele, are you OK?
Eru o ba e sa!

I don't roll like that.

A o ni di oloriburuku o!

You no dey joke?....that's why is hard for nowadays girls to marry, they too hot temperamental. The young man was joking and having fun and ur here foaming like OMO.

1 Like

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Munzy14(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
So alyson can be this romantic cheesy

Ooohhhhh

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Kirkman: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
oke2018:
Thank God your girlfriend sef dey among.
grin grin grin

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by CaptainFM1: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
English: If you've not visited another man's farm you will think your father's farm is the biggest.

Yoruba: Ti oo ba doko baba e'lomiran, o ma ro pe oko baba re' lo to bi ju lo'

Colloquial meaning: If you do not Bleep another man's prik, you would think ya father's prik is the biggest!
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Proudlyomonna: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Rrchrd:

Is a lied
This is Snake tomatoes

Mehn watin English do you to deserve this kind of insult na undecided

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Proudlyomonna: 12:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Quite big sha.
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Proudlyomonna: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

DenreleDave! For this nonsense that you dared to do, you will pay for it, multiplied by the number of likes that that your comment gets.
You have to learn never to mess with me!

You will not shut up and stop making noise undecided
Dey talk as if you no like long cucumber angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Kutunban: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2022
that's impressive at least they're putting more scientific innovation into the agriculture let's do that too here in Nigeria.

We construct battery cages, invest in quality, efficiency and minimize diseases in your farm.

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by inosend: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Many Nigerian ladies will be like "this one na die o"
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by imagrg(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2022
I know many ladies are already thinking about how they could place order for this s*x toy. grin grin
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by BlessedDivino: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Person go still shop am wotowoto ����
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by 2Radii: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Denrele, are you OK?
Eru o ba e sa!

I don't roll like that.

A o ni di oloriburuku o!

Alaye maa nisuuru, o de gbanaje wai. grin
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Warmaterial(m): 1:26am On Aug 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

EMI eru obodo

Now you see what you have in your head.. Negative things.... Don't be pessimistic at all times....

Stop giving another meaning to things......

. Dont you like eating cucumber?
hmmm

Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Sleekfingers: 1:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:
I want grin grin

Why u no go want....cucumber fall on you there
Re: Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records by Sleekfingers: 1:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Why do I have the feeling that it won't have taste lipsrsealed too much fertilizer. I no want angry

.big cucumber good o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.