Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (25039 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by eddie7: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mine isn't the weirdest HEARD OF OR SEEN but EATEN MYSELF......when Sapaa hold me, I ate BREAD AND TOOTHPASTE
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by NonsenseRubbish: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
ATEAMS:
No comment
Wetin be this, wetin be this , wetin be this na angry grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by NonsenseRubbish: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Prettylima(f): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Agbado and cassava
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Banana and rice! Said ‘yuck!’ the first time it was suggested to me, but in trying it i actually liked it! undecided
Good you now see the light in that combo
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Garri and Salt,
Moi Moi dipped into Pap,
Bread and Groundnut etc
but how do you people even drink garri without salt? Adding salt na normal na.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by snipernigga(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Alomo Bitters and white rice, the Alomo serve as stew grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
Delicious
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by shedy03(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

coconut and bread is not a weird combo. just like saying bread and g-nut is weird.

if you have been to the north and look into aboki plate, you might just puke if you do not have a strong stomach.
just imagine this - porridge yam and jollof rice and massa

I have also seen bread and peppersoup. it was actually a group of people eating this and they even went to buy more bread. grin
Bread and peppersoup is bar, it's a correct meal. lol.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by shedy03(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
More like protein and carbohydrate, almost a balanced died. lol.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Balder: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
oga there is nothing weird about this na
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by shedy03(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
ATEAMS:
No comment
Replace the corn with akara and it's good to go.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by superCleanworks(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
shedy03:

Bread and peppersoup is bar, it's a correct meal. lol.

hmmmm.. oya i will try it with cow tail peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by superCleanworks(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
snipernigga:
Alomo Bitters and white rice, the Alomo serve as stew grin grin
you try

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by godofuck231: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moimoi, chicken and salad , had a good dream that night
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by CALCULUS16: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri + palm oil + salt
Indomie + bread
Kulikuli + bread
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by 360command: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri with fish or meat.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by alpharoyalty: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and toothpaste.
tongue
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Everfrank(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gulder and bread.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Oqw1: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Any
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Realmi: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

coconut and bread is not a weird combo. just like saying bread and g-nut is weird.

if you have been to the north and look into aboki plate, you might just puke if you do not have a strong stomach.
just imagine this - porridge yam and jollof rice and massa

I have also seen bread and peppersoup. it was actually a group of people eating this and they even went to buy more bread. grin
bread and pepper soup is not weird, they serve it as starter in a 3 course meal at hotels too
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Roidatom(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Advancesam:

Which are you into now?

1, 4, 5, 11 and 17. smiley wink
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Templee333(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Well, some weird comedians entertained us in a traditional marriage with 33 beer & fofo,later he poured petrol into the plate & lighted fire,he proceeded to mould his fofo & soaked it in the fire,he swallowed the flaming fofo balls & licked his mouth. That must be the most delicious meal ever!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by scholes23(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beans and Mango
Garri and blood tonic
Bread, boiled egg and stout
Eko/agidi and agbo
Amala and egg sauce
Cornflakes and okra
Golden morn and vodka
Shawarma and egusi
Beans and shawarma
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by tunnex190: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gbegiri diluted with garri. Na so I hear am yesterday
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chicken & Pap
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by scholes23(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Quaker Oats and Diesel
Yam porridge and Kola
Indomie and Super glue
Gbegiri and indomie
Popcorn and stew
Small chops and engine oil
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Benwallt(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Indomie n bread was wierd.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Sikiru3011: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and okra
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Aurelius1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moin-moin and akpu. Weird but complete combo.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by kaysho(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beans (Ewa ganyin) and Pawpaw.... Just slice the Pawpaw into halves and ensure the beans sits well into it.. You can start munching it from the sides. Bon appetit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos and Ogun State..Lovely Yummy Cakes / Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain / 5 Meals To Try In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.