Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Best Investment On Earth Is - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Investment On Earth Is (279 Views)

Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Investment On Earth Is by Owotutufarms: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2022
THE BEST INVESTMENT ON EARTH IS EARTH.
- Louis. J. Glickman.

Quote credited to widely known American real estate investor and philanthropist.

Do you know that investing in land can be more profitable than bitcoin or any other stock market commodity? Simply because it is the only stock that has only GREEN indicator to show when you are making profit, but didn't have RED indicator because you can will lose.

I have watch the value of my car drops with time despite the rising in cost of dollar, houses loses it vogue, bitcoin, dollar and stock picks and drop, but land with law of diminishing returns will always increase in value. Hence the saying.

DON'T WAIT TO BUY LAND, BUY LAND AND WAIT.
- Will Rogers.

A piece of land bought for N1,000,000.00 in year 2020 was sold for N4,000,000.00 in the year 2022.

Did you say it is not possible?

All you need is to follow basic principles of Real Estate.

- What to buy?
- where to buy?
- when to buy?
- how to buy?
- when to Sell?

Call us today to invest in our lands in strategic locations in Ogun State.

TUTU PROPERTIES.
08024124559, 08035336766.
24/26, Owotutu Road, Ilepa-Igusi, Ifo, Ogun State.
Tutuproperties@gmail.com
owotutufarms@gmail.com

FIND OUT WHERE THEY ARE GOING, AND BUY THE LAND BEFORE THEY GET THERE.
- Willam Penn Adair

Follow me to Ogun State because that is where people are going now,

It is no news that the larger population of people working in main land Lagos leaves or have their homes in Ogun State due to industrialization, urbanization and commercialization of Lagos State, hence the traffic out of Lagos State after closing hour.

Which have really make Ogun State attractive destination for real estate investment.

Right now in Ogun State, bushes are turning to farms, farms are turning to villages and villages are turning to town and towns are turning to commercial hubs in Ogun State.

So don't be left out, take the advantage of our cheap lands and properties to start you real estate journey with us.

- Papalanto, Ogun State.
@ N600k per acre.
@ N150k per plot.

- Itori, ewekoro, Ogun State.
@ N1.5m per acre.
@ N 300k per plot.

- Ilaro, Yewa, Ogun State.
@ N1.2m per acre.
@ N250k per plot.

- Odeda, Ogun State.
@ N500k per acre.
@ N100k per plot.

I heard you call our location bush?

Please go to that location you should have bought for cheap price 5 years ago and make sure you come back to us and rewrite your wrong.

And do you know properties grow very fast in value in a developing area than in develop areas hence the beautiful of by properties in Ogun State for the purpose of start you journey as a realtor.

24/26, Owotutu Road, Ilepa-Igusi, Ifo, Ogun State.
Tutuproperties@gmail.com.
owotutufarms@gmail.com.
Re: The Best Investment On Earth Is by Owotutufarms: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Other available properties are:

1-
PROPERTY - 5 plots of land.
LOCATION - Iyanna cele bus- stop, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Ogun state.
TITLE - C of O.
PRICE - N50m.

2-
PROPERTY - 1 acre of land.
LOCATION - Iyanna cele bus - stop, Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, Ogun State.
TITLE - C of O
PRICE- N60m.

3 -
PROPERTY - 1 and half (one and half) plot of land
LOCATION - Ota roundabout, long idiroko road, sango- ota, Ogun State.
TITLE - Receipt and survey.
PRICE- N35m.

4-
PROPERTY - 4plots of land, with 3 exotic uncompleted buildings on it, buildings planned for hotel.
LOCATION -between Dalemo and Bible college bus-stop, opposite ShopRite, Sango/tollgate, Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, Ogun State.
TITLE - C of O.
PRICE- N150m.

5-
PROPERTY - Filling station on 4 plot of land with 5 pumps, bakery, lube, carwash and office space up stairs
LOCATION - Ijoko, ota, Ogun State.
TITLE - C of O
PRICE- N170m.

6-
PROPERTY - Filling station, with 7 pumps on 2 plots of land.
LOCATION - Onihale/Iyanna cele bus-stop, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Ogun State.
TITLE - C of O.
PRICE-

7-
PROPERTY - Filling station on 4 plots of land with 5 pumps and large gas plant
LOCATION - Arigbajo - Apomu, Ifo, Ogun State.
TITLE - C of O.
PRICE- N400m

8-
PROPERTY - 2plot of lands.
LOCATION - Onihale/ilepa bus-stop, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Ogun State.
TITLE - C of O.
PRICE- N22.5m

9-
PROPERTY - 1 and half acres of land.
LOCATION -Ilepa bus-stop, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, ifo, Ogun State.
TITLE - receipt and approved survey.
PRICE- N15m.

For info pls call us
Re: The Best Investment On Earth Is by michaelpenz(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
No money? Learn this skill. It is paying really huge.

Nigeria is still a virgin land for production.

Let me explain.

Read the leaflet of any household product around you. I mean the production company area. You will see, Lagos, Ogun state, or Aba.

But we have 36 states in Nigeria including your own. And these states consume that same product.

Do you know that producing just for your state is enough to give you your dream income?

You don't have to be a chemist to start.

You just have to learn.

This is another high profit yielding product in Nigeria.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home. You can also meet a trainer to show you how it is done up to packaging.

Let me explain.

Read the leaflet of any household product around you. I mean the production company area. You will see, Lagos, Ogun state, or Aba.

But we have 36 states in Nigeria including your own. And these states consume that same product.

Do you know that producing just for your state is enough to give you your dream income?

You just have to learn.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzD__9m8k6Q
Re: The Best Investment On Earth Is by Owotutufarms: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
michaelpenz:

Let me explain.

You just have to learn.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home. You can also meet a trainer to show you how it is done up to packaging.

Let me explain.

You just have to learn.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzD__9m8k6Q

I wish you success in you manufacturing business Mr penz.

But don't forget to buy properties from the income you made from your business, you are going to need it for your factory, office, shop, home etc.

I will be glad to do business with you.

Mind you, I sell land in acres, plots and even half plot to suit your pocket any sizes anywhere in Ogun State, and also have in Lagos too.

Thanks
Re: The Best Investment On Earth Is by Owotutufarms: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
BUY A PLOT OF LAND FOR AS LOW AS 150K

For as low as N150,000.00 you can get a plot of land, and N80,000.00 for half plot of land on our site along Papalanto-sagamu expressway, ifo, Ogun State.

Our land as registered and approved survey plan, and deed of assignments.

Call us on:

(1) (Reply)

. / Distress Sale! / Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.