Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study (1411 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour} / Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by fmnely(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
MALAYSIA
student visa to malaysia [appearance and non appearance]
social visa

AUSTRALIA
student visa [appearance and non appearance]

UNITED KINGDOM
student visa [appearance and non appearance ]
social

CANADA AND USA

Direct visa to spain ,holland,germany and sweeden

Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by justwise(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2011
@fmnely

Is there anything like UK student visa appearance/interview?
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by ojdollars(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
@fmnely

Hope you guys won't ask for down payment shall?
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by flexmoney(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2011
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by 9japrof(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2011
please i need a visa to the US for an exhibition coming up on november.(one week visa is okay 4 me)
Please is it possible processing the visa in 2 months.what are the requirements besides the international passport.
I have an uncle living in the US,is he's help needed.
Would appreciate getting a response from you quickly
one love
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by flexmoney(m): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2011
smiley
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by fmnely(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
9japrof:

please i need a visa to the US for an exhibition coming up on november.(one week visa is okay 4 me)
Please is it possible processing the visa in 2 months.what are the requirements besides the international passport.
I have an uncle living in the US,is he's help needed.
Would appreciate getting a response from you quickly
one love

yes you can get it within two month depending on what exhibition you are goin there for ,especially if it will benefit the economy the state ,
it will be good if your uncle send an invitation to you to facilitate the process .
for your international passport we can process that btw 24-48 hrs

thanks
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by flexmoney(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2011
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by 9japrof(m): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2011
fmnely:

MALAYSIA
student visa to malaysia [appearance and non appearance]
social visa

AUSTRALIA
student visa [appearance and non appearance]

UNITED KINGDOM
social

CANADA AND USA

Direct visa to spain ,holland,germany and sweeden

please thank you for taking time to reply

please i want to get your phone number or your email address i would appreciate calling on you for asssistance.
Re: Easy Visa For You [chosen Travel And Tour}social/study by flexmoney(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
9japrof:

please thank you for taking time to reply

please i want to get your phone number or your email address i would appreciate calling on you for asssistance.

call 07034644316

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Yacht Hotel / The Truth Many Nairalanders Don't Want To Discuss About Traveling To Hustle! / False News About Canada Denies Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.