Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) (23569 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
olamike02:

IPOB REPUBLIC.

Close your mouth
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
PenSniper:

A serial liar and Pandora element can NEVER be Nigeria's president, never.

Leave am like that, we love him
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is a technocrat and who in buharis cabinet isn't a technocrat?

Techno what? those duns and daft sycophants?

I rather resign if am employed to do a job and along the line I realized I am being forced to make a policy that would be counter productive towards achieving the expected goal to which I was employed in the first place.

Most of them ought to have resigned but how would they? since the leader himself doesn't even know what he is doing… case of a blind man leading a man with full sight yet he keep maintaining follower-ship with the blind.

Buhari only gloats himself as Mr President without brain capacity or an iota of understanding to how he can improve anything at all.

They kept blaming GEJ until they got tired and realized they cant continue with that for 8 years.

Same man who said subsidy was a scam is the one paying more than any other government has paid ever since the subsidy policy was initiated it didn't end at that the most clueless government ever n the history of Nigeria has moved for total removal of subsidy to take effect a month after they hand over.

Bro please try to understand the line between Mediocrity and competence.

Buhari simply and sluggishly took over 166 days (over 5 months) to employ mediocres and not technocrats.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by CheapHomes1: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Techno what? those duns and daft sycophants?

I rather resign if am employed to do a job and along the line I realized I am being forced to make a policy that would be counter productive towards achieving the expected goal to which I was employed in the first place.

Most of them ought to have resigned but how would they? since the leader himself doesn't even know what he is doing… case of a blind man leading a man with full sight yet he keep maintaining follower-ship with the blind.

Buhari only gloats himself as Mr President without brain capacity or an iota of understanding to how he can improve anything at all.

They kept blaming GEJ until they got tired and realized they cant continue with that for 8 years.

Same man who said subsidy was a scam is the one paying more than any other government has paid ever since the subsidy policy was initiated it didn't end at that the most clueless government ever n the history of Nigeria has moved for total removal of subsidy to take effect a month after they hand over.

Bro please try to understand the line between Mediocrity and competence.

Buhari simply and sluggishly took over 166 days (over 5 months) to employ mediocres and not technocrats.

Bros the questions I asked are as follows. Who is a technocrat and who in buharis cabinet isn't a technocrat. You don't need to say much
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
you see, if only Obi supporters address issues the way you did, it would have been much easier to win the heart of people, especially the Northerners for him

But when one is being insulted and tribe is insulted back and forth just so you can vote their candidate, then it would be hard win people for your candidate

My brother please do not blame the Obidients so much majority of Obi supporters are the much frustrated and wounded youths who have finished school but no job. Some who even started a small scale business since they searched and couldn't get a job yet they got frustrated by same government which could not provide the Job creation they promised in 2015.

Majority of them are those who have directly felt the wickedness by this government. Nigeria has happened to them.

Some are those who have lost loved ones in the hands of Bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen activities which seems to be fully supported by this government due to their failure to tackle insecurity.

To mention but a few then having known that all this happened because they tried to listen to a new party and try it out than the then ruling party which we all believed were doing worse only to witness what we never ever thought about in this government being that Buhari is a retired General whom many believed will crush insecurity within 3 months as promised in his campaign.

So my brother these are the reason the Obidients don't want you to mention any other politician to their hearing other than Peter Obi hence if you are not talking Peter Obi, to them you are actually crazy.

You dont expect youths who are students who suppose to be on with their academics to be happy with anyone mentioning APC and PDP to them.

Moreover bro I tell you for free if Only APC and PDP has presented us the likes of Osinbanjo, Amaechi, Dele Momodu I mean the younger candidates, things would not have been like this but the problem is in their usual way they presented us the same old crooks who has held the country on her knees…Thank God for Obi who because of the dollarization policy of theses wicked parties and left for LP thereby widened our option to a better one.

If a support for Obi means waste of Vote these Obidients are ready to waste their votes.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Psalmistproject:
Obi is a goal 2023.

Go and view his credentials.

Una no be mate for leadership.
obi credentials says he is a failure for 8yrs.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

My brother please do not blame the Obidients so much majority of Obi supporters are the much frustrated and wounded youths who have finished school but no job. Some who even started a small scale business since they searched and couldn't get a job yet they got frustrated by same government which could not provide the Job creation they promised in 2015.

Majority of them are those who have directly felt the wickedness by this government. Nigeria has happened to them.

Some are those who have lost loved ones in the hands of Bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen activities which seems to be fully supported by this government due to their failure to tackle insecurity.

To mention but a few then having known that all this happened because they tried to listen to a new party and try it out than the then ruling party which we all believed were doing worse only to witness what we never ever thought about in this government being that Buhari is a retired General whom many believed will crush insecurity within 3 months as promised in his campaign.

So my brother these are the reason the Obidients don't want you to mention any other politician to their hearing other than Peter Obi hence if you are not talking Peter Obi, to them you are actually crazy.

You dont expect youths who are students who suppose to be on with their academics to be happy with anyone mentioning APC and PDP to them.

Moreover bro I tell you for free if Only APC and PDP has presented us the likes of Osinbanjo, Amaechi, Dele Momodu I mean the younger candidates, things would not have been like this but the problem is in their usual way they presented us the same old crooks who has held the country on her knees…Thank God for Obi who because of the dollarization policy of theses wicked parties and left for LP thereby widened our option to a better one.

If a support for Obi means waste of Vote these Obidients are ready to waste their votes.

this Obidient people or endsars Yahoo has be supporting pdp since 1999.
the same obi was in pdp when they voted for pdp.
if is not tribalism, why not vote for other 15 younger candidate in other parties.
sowore is even the youngest and has be fighting for the youth especially since 2016.
Obidient are igbos residing in every part of Nigeria.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Stop crying na cry

Cry for where? Na u dey cry for obi.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Bros the questions I asked are as follows. Who is a technocrat and who in buharis cabinet isn't a technocrat. You don't need to say much

Ok bro I will answer your question and you will see what I am saying for yourself.

1. A technocrat is someone with full knowledge and technicality required in a certain area or specialty they are involved in decision and policy making in industries and governments.

Now coming to Buharis Cabinet
1. Babatunde Fashola as a case study is a lawyer who has zero or no technical know how in Power, Housing and works ministry yet he was made a minister to oversea and be part of decision making in that ministry. He would definitely perform as a mediocre because that is not his field or area of specialization.

2. Lai Muhamed also a lawyer appointed minister for Minister of Information and Culture again this is wrong Bro I am not actually saying they are not intelligent but one can hardly do so well in area where he is not a master and in this case that has to do with the Government of a nation, there should be no room for such try and error or the “he can do it” approach with any proven evidence to show in the past that he did something close to the role you are giving him.

Bro why don't they appoint a lawyer too to become the accountant general if specialization doesn't matter?

3. Mohamed Mahmood Abubakar who was appointed the minister for Agriculture and Rural development is also a lawyer and has no background in Agriculture talk more of rural or urban development.

A moment before I continue cos I am in no way being biased in what I am saying so I will also point areas they appointed rightful persons too just as I mentioned accounted general and also ministry of finance I am here also taking note of the minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika well deserved appointment.

However in the transport ministry where you have Rotimi Amaechi who is also a lawyer he is not worthy of that position.

Maybe would want to tell me that being a lawyer automatically makes one so knowledgeable in every field hence a technocrat then I will learning that afresh….

I can go on and on with the imbecilic and lopsided appointments in this government which actually paved way for their total failure.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
this Obidient people or endsars Yahoo has be supporting pdp since 1999.
the same obi was in pdp when they voted for pdp.
if is not tribalism, why not vote for other 15 younger candidate in other parties.
sowore is even the youngest and has be fighting for the youth especially since 2016.
Obidient are igbos residing in every part of Nigeria.

No bro its not tribalism or whatever you think it is cos 1 Obi never induced anyone with money to support him he bought no one with dollars just checkout wetn you and I deh pass through now yet this people were throwing dollar around during the primaries activity that helped made dollar scarce for importers and other ripple effects.

Bro I think you should blame PDP and APC for the kind of support Obi is getting and not on tribalism.

I tell you again for free if only APC has presented the likes of Osinbanjo or Amaechi PDP in the other hand if they had presented the likes of Tambuwal, Wike and or Dele Momodu honestly the narrative wouldn't be same as it is now. I guess you know what am saying.

Bro the next election is beyond ethnicity, tribe and religion just follow your conscience if you still have one.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Morphinne: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:

President of Biafra.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created
Bless you and if you want Nigeria to be governed by youth (the excuse the Ipob miscreants are giving as Obituary’s selling point), then we should vote people like Omoyele Sowore or prince Adewola Adebayo of AAC and SDP respectively and not some 61 years old scammer parading himself as youth grin

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
jrusky:

Cry for where? Na u dey cry for obi.

Bia respect yourself no quote me again
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Achilles881: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi is a fraud, beware of the loud noise in the market, it can get you distracted.
.. exactly, your father hates Peter obi, and you too hate Peter obi and your son will continue hating Peter obi in your place, what a generation of haters
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Bia respect yourself no quote me again

Bia no vex biko.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

No bro its not tribalism or whatever you think it is cos 1 Obi never induced anyone with money to support him he bought no one with dollars just checkout wetn you and I deh pass through now yet this people were throwing dollar around during the primaries activity that helped made dollar scarce for importers and other ripple effects.

Bro I think you should blame PDP and APC for the kind of support Obi is getting and not on tribalism.

I tell you again for free if only APC has presented the likes of Osinbanjo or Amaechi PDP in the other hand if they had presented the likes of Tambuwal, Wike and or Dele Momodu honestly the narrative wouldn't be same as it is now. I guess you know what am saying.

Bro the next election is beyond ethnicity, tribe and religion just follow your conscience if you still have one.
you have not answer the question.
why not vote other candidate that have not be in government before.
obi is a failure in 8yrs, he enriches himself by saving anambra money for his personal accounts and he also operate foreign account as a governor.
obi is more corrupt.
vote other candidate if you're not tribal
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Achilles881:

.. exactly, your father hates Peter obi, and you too hate Peter obi and your son will continue hating Peter obi in your place, what a generation of haters

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Abdu81: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheBaseet:
What's the releveance of this news?
Like if it's resourceful, Shsre if otherwise

He is working for his 5000 weekly pay from tinubu.

The anthem is attack obi get paid.

Brainless urchins.

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you have not answer the question.
why not vote other candidate that have not be in government before.
obi is a failure in 8yrs, he enriches himself by saving anambra money for his personal accounts and he also operate foreign account as a governor.
obi is more corrupt.
vote other candidate if you're not tribal

Brother If you watch I never said anything against any of this candidates weather true or false, fact or fallacy but here you are each time you quote me you will talk about Obi and his tribe in a derogative way.
A typical Obi supporter would have attacked you back in more painful way then you start shouting that they are violent and intolerant but you are the ones who always call for that. Do you expect to insult someone and get no rebuttal?

Bro to start with Obi is a business man and he was very rich before becoming the anambra governor EFCC has gone to investigate him over a house he own in the UK only to make fuul of themselves at realizing Obi bought the said property in 1996 for GBP 1,000,000. so I ask you bro as a business man and at the tone of buying such a house, do you think he shouldn't have opened an international bank account?

Again Obi wast and still an international scholar who attended many business schools including Lagos business school hence his love for education and knowledge is endless.

I am not even sure if you are aware of his businesses which made his source of wealth verifiable.

As an international business person, at a time you can not do without having foreign bank account hence the reason you can not hear me making a case on Atiku or Tinubu over a foreign account because this guys are all serious business men not just politics alone they are involved in many international businesses to a level they must operate international accounts.

Peter Obi throughout his 8 yrs as Anambra governor performed well that he won the bill and belinda gate’s award as best governor in Nigeria which he used the award money to build 10 hospitals in Anambra state.
As far you are not from anambra or live in anambra I dont think you are in the right position to conclude he mismanaged anambra common wealth for 8 yrs saying that exposes your level of ignorance and unnecessary hate.

Let me inform your conscience that the major reason right thinking people and majority of the youths are not really supporting your candidate is based on age and health.
For me I am not looking at any other thing he is been accused of but same age and health.
I love him because he made a blueprint for Lagos growth and ensured he played the kind of politics that enabled him install people that consecutively followed his ideology about Lagos hence bringing Lagos to what it is today. I give him credit for that.

Bro don't just hate on Peter Obi because he is Igbo.
I guess you are a young fellow and I expect you to reason beyond tribe and religion.

Thanks.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Brother If you watch I never said anything against any of this candidates weather true or false, fact or fallacy but here you are each time you quote me you will talk about Obi and his tribe in a derogative way.
A typical Obi supporter would have attacked you back in more painful way then you start shouting that they are violent and intolerant but you are the ones who always call for that. Do you expect to insult someone and get no rebuttal?

Bro to start with Obi is a business man and he was very rich before becoming the anambra governor EFCC has gone to investigate him over a house he own in the UK only to make fuul of themselves at realizing Obi bought the said property in 1996 for GBP 1,000,000. so I ask you bro as a business man and at the tone of buying such a house, do you think he shouldn't have opened an international bank account?

Again Obi wast and still an international scholar who attended many business schools including Lagos business school hence his love for education and knowledge is endless.

I am not even sure if you are aware of his businesses which made his source of wealth verifiable.

As an international business person, at a time you can not do without having foreign bank account hence the reason you can not hear me making a case on Atiku or Tinubu over a foreign account because this guys are all serious business men not just politics alone they are involved in many international businesses to a level they must operate international accounts.

Peter Obi throughout his 8 yrs as Anambra governor performed well that he won the bill and belinda gate’s award as best governor in Nigeria which he used the award money to build 10 hospitals in Anambra state.
As far you are not from anambra or live in anambra I dont think you are in the right position to conclude he mismanaged anambra common wealth for 8 yrs saying that exposes your level of ignorance and unnecessary hate.

Let me inform your conscience that the major reason right thinking people and majority of the youths are not really supporting your candidate is based on age and health.

Bro don't just hate on Peter Obi because he is Igbo.
I guess you are a young fellow and I expect you to reason beyond tribe and religion.

Thanks.

you have not answer my question.
we have other 15 younger candidate.
why obituary?
obi destroyed this country more than what you think of tinubu.
tinubu has never served in federal level. but obi has served in federal level under pdp
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Idamond:

your Jagaban is scared of wearing suit..

I want you to think carefully before answering. What is the benefit of wearing suit?

You realise this is one reason why Nigeria is still where it is?
We prefer dollar over naira
We prefer foreign rice over local
We prefer suit under heat over lose fitting agbada or local clothes
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by deebrownneymar: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6GGL2xwNU

After #PeterObi's speech at the NBA Conference, the SDP candidate challenged #PeterObi statistics and figures. When his handlers took him to safety from the throngs of lawyers wanting to have a glimpse of him, the first thing #PeterObi did was to show us where he gets his statistics from, the @NBS_Nigeria website.

See and hear Peter Obi panicking after the SDP presidential candidate Prince Adewole ADEBAYO spoke at the NBA Conference

. @PeterObi watched in awe as the SDP Presidential Candidate @Pres_Adebayo spoke at the 62nd edition of the annual NBA Conference in Lagos.
#HopeAgain2023
try again after 4 years. Obidient for life!
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
jrusky:

Bia no vex biko.

Better
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you have not answer my question.
we have other 15 younger candidate.
why obituary?

obi destroyed this country more than what you think of tinubu.
tinubu has never served in federal level. but obi has served in federal level under pdp

Obi is the most eloquent, most vibrant, most intelligent, less corrupt, most upright, Most learned, Great manager with outstanding managerial skills go and verify as per below cooperate organizations:

Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.
Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.
Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.
Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.
Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd
Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.
Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.
Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd
Former Director: Card Centre Plc.
Former and the youngest Chairman Fidelity bank Plc.

A country as Nigeria in this current time is meant to be managed as a real business empire and Obi has got all it takes see below which also proves the reason he has remained successful and outstanding in all his business and leadership endeavors :

London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)
Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
Institute for management development, Switzerland where he also got two certificates in Senior Executive Program and Break-Through Program for CEOs.
Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)
Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)
Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)
Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

Bro I no deh hype nonsense because I get sense.
I supported an old sick man before today I thank God I am still alive to witness his performance and I said hell no you must not make same mistake again!

Honourable time keeper, Unbiased emperor and judge Mr Seun, I hope with this few verifiable points of mine I have been able to convince and convert a BAT to Obidient. grin grin grin

You are welcome my brother.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Idamond: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jondelng:

I want you to think carefully before answering. What is the benefit of wearing suit?

You realise this is one reason why Nigeria is still where it is?
We prefer dollar over naira
We prefer foreign rice over local
We prefer suit under heat over lose fitting agbada or local clothes

and your prefer phone over letter for information
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdu81:

He is working for his 5000 weekly pay from tinubu.

The anthem is attack obi get paid.

Brainless urchins.
Na wa ooo
I just tire
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Obi is the most eloquent, most vibrant, most intelligent, less corrupt, most upright, Most learned, Great manager with outstanding managerial skills go and verify as per below cooperate organizations:

Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.
Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.
Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.
Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.
Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd
Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.
Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.
Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd
Former Director: Card Centre Plc.
Former and the youngest Chairman Fidelity bank Plc.

A country as Nigeria in this current time is meant to be managed as a real business empire and Obi has got all it takes see below which also proves the reason he has remained successful and outstanding in all his business and leadership endeavors :

London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)
Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
Institute for management development, Switzerland where he also got two certificates in Senior Executive Program and Break-Through Program for CEOs.
Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)
Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)
Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)
Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

Bro I no deh hype nonsense because I get sense.
I supported an old sick man before today I thank God I am still alive to witness his performance and I said hell no you must not make same mistake again!

Honourable time keeper, Unbiased emperor and judge Mr Seun, I hope with this few verifiable points of mine I have been able to convince and convert a BAT to Obidient. grin grin grin

You are welcome my brother.

have you read the fact check about when you said obituary was the best governor.
was he better than fashola, ameachi and oshomole.
I don't need to address your issues.
comparing obituary that graduated with pass with great men that have developed their various state.
Ngige was much more better than obituary.
Ngige developed anambra in terms of infrastructure more than obituary.
obituary is not in class of intellectuals will have in this country.
you better support sowore,
is far better than obituary
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by affable4(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up bro... Have u said same to Peter obi fans dt like de marketing others?

Don't ever quote me again if you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to a discuss.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Idamond:

and your prefer phone over letter for information
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
have you read the fact check about when you said obituary was the best governor.
was he better than fashola, ameachi and oshomole.
I don't need to address your issues.
comparing obituary that graduated with pass with great men that have developed their various state.
Ngige was much more better than obituary.
Ngige developed anambra in terms of infrastructure more than obituary.
obituary is not in class of intellectuals will have in this country.
you better support sowore,
is far better than obituary

wink wink wink oooh now I see where you are coming from Sowo what? Listen to yourself.

Honestly bro you talk like one of those lunatics that compare candidates based on bear parlour talks heard from drunk men. I mentioned to you here that Obi won best governorship award of excellence from bill and melinda gate’s this is not our usual Naija politically influenced and cheaply organized awards just tell me any award in this country that its accompanying fund will enable any winner governor build 10 hospitals?
Instead you should go and verify if what I have said is false you came back and start talking about Amaechi and wike.

Obi and Obidients are not playing politics of hate, I kill you I bury you no we have our facts and figures if e too much for you to handle then go and verify.

I don't argue with touts please. Why not even try to also tell me reasons I should vote your Sowore rather you resort to vain and empty statements.

Please Bro when you argue do it with resourceful statement and not just talk anyhow like market women.

You just made me realized that all this while I have been wasting time n someone who is not worth it. You are not just constructive in reasoning so it makes no meaning having this talk with you. I am sorry bro pardon my bluntness.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
affable4:

Don't ever quote me again if you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to a discuss.

i am telling you to stop being an hypocrite?
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

wink wink wink oooh now I see where you are coming from Sowo what? Listen to yourself.

Honestly bro you talk like one of those lunatics that compare candidates based on bear parlour talks heard from drunk men. I mentioned to you here that Obi won best governorship award of excellence from bill and melinda gate’s this is not our usual Naija politically influenced and cheaply organized awards just tell me any award in this country that its accompanying fund will enable any winner governor build 10 hospitals?
Instead you should go and verify if what I have said is false you came back and start talking about Amaechi and wike.

Obi and Obidients are not playing politics of hate, I kill you I bury you no we have our facts and figures if e too much for you to handle then go and verify.

I don't argue with touts please. Why not even try to also tell me reasons I should vote your Sowore rather you resort to vain and empty statements.

Please Bro when you argue do it with resourceful statement and not just talk anyhow like market women.

You just made me realized that all this while I have been wasting time n someone who is not worth it. You are not just constructive in reasoning so it makes no meaning having this talk with you. I am sorry bro pardon my bluntness.
the fact check that burst the lie of obituary be the best governor in Nigeria.
although is not Nigeria but south east

the fact check is here on nairaland.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by buchilino(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
He’s always getting caught lacking

Man that nigga a slick biter

OBVIOUSLY THEY R AFRAID OF SOMETHING ABOUT PO. IF NOT, Y HASN'T THE MAN SAID ANYTHING THAT HE WILL DO BUT INSTEAD HIS BUSY ATTACK ANOTHER PERSON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Opposed Ayu’s Sack, Discarded Wike’s Option — Atiku's Campaign Group / COVID-19: FG Won’t Reintroduce Total Lockdown Again - Boss Mustapha / Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.