Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (25401 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / What Is Wrong With People That Say "Cousin Brother" "Cousin Sister"? / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by ufotunang: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Do not mind those ladies they are lazy girls just looking for a rich guy or sugar daddy to date

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Na virtuous woman born am. She get oil inside her brain.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by GodPrince: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2022
All those our broke olosho beggar girls for Nairaland avoid this thread like plague. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Truth, my wife is a graduate and has handwork and do businesses, so she is an asset to the family, don't marry liability. You cannot do all, love is not blind. Girls that have handwork better pass some graduates. She has not gotten job, she is financially independent, all I just did is to give her capital and less financial burden and I can focus on investments.
officialwdhtv:
Lady 'tackles' other ladies that say they cant date broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZjHL68_V0

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Ochemicals: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Na because Nigeria no dey work nah.
If say Nigeria Dey work. Person wey go school get Masters get good job, na to look for fellow woman wey reach your standard of education wey dey earn like you nah. All those street girls go Dey struggle agbero and others with their same mindset
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by mozona(m): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Even she will not date broke guy though she is right
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Only a prostitute will say she can't date broke men
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Moneyboyz: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
It's yahoo guys, politicians and some people who are into illegal business that are funding these hoes, no man who works legitimately will carry his hard earned money buy iPhone 13 for one oloshó.

E get one wey I know wey the mama dey live for face me I face you she dey use iPhone 12 dey form big girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by NEUDUDE: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Shaggyswang:

LMFAOOOOOOOO the bitter hungry olosho is really making a name for herself as a proud leech and a beggar.
Feminism of "na man go give me".
Ewu

Lol i swear. She just come from one trench, believe say she is entitled to someones pocket and hardwork lol. Even without bress and nyash. The guts on this girls of nowadays i tell you. No wonder those boys dey use them wotowoto grin

Her type plenty outside, at 40 something or when dem don dey clock 50 you go see them dey waka about church and traditionalist dey cry foul lol

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by yusman14(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2022
DeeFlask:
it’s not their fault na Nigerian men simping cause am that’s why they have the guts to talk about broke men imagine some Nigerian men dm girls on IG asking them “can I send you Money to appreciate your beauty” I’ve seen it very this very well.
And this kind of men can never help their fellow gender.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2022
DeeFlask:
it’s not their fault na Nigerian men simping cause am that’s why they have the guts to talk about broke men imagine some Nigerian men dm girls on IG asking them “can I send you Money to appreciate your beauty” I’ve seen it very this very well.
Those simps even dey for Nairaland,,,I really tire for them.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Very nice.

Na yahoo Boys spoil most of them and the worst part is they dont earn 1kobo yet want to be living large.

If many of these ladies work hard and know how hard it is to make money they will appreciate the effort and every penny of a broke guy.
No one wishes to be broke angry
You have sense,,,
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2022
It’s not that I can’t date a broke man I can but it’s his attitude when he gets small money that will determine if I will stay.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by favour32(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2022
A girl/lady/woman does not love but only has self interest.
If you are a great guy that has resources,
go select as many females as you can but do not give out easily from your resources as each has to work for it and get paid.

Most financially unstable guys easily fall in love and get donkeyed here and there.

As a wise man, avoid them when you are financially unstable and SELECT THEM....when you don arrive!

Na me talk am

It is a shortage for a financially stable guy to have only a woman.

Get more than a girl/lady/woman make you nor loss.

Finally:

As a financially stable guy,
do not date a jobless or broke girl/lady/woman and talk more to marry her.

GUYS!
CONDITIOS NOT to date a girl in NIGERIA .

1)Has no job and broke.

2)Has no known job but rich and not from a rich background (something dey as kpekus don rotten).

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Gkemz: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Ladies get to use their senses when they advance in age and are seriously searching for a life partner. Unfortunately by that time they have reduced in beauty as a result of multiple body counts when they were younger. However, some may have gained more value in becoming financial independent and emotionally stable.

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Johel(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2022
nazicartel:
This one deh find trend. They are all the same. Most of these girls will make your life uncomfortable if you don't have money. The best is to avoid them

The word is "AVOID THEM".

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by The5DME(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2022
pansophist:
Women may be hypergamous, but it is men that facilitate hypergamy. If hypergamy is a passenger, then men are the driver and the conductor. Women are integrators, not creators.

For example guys that have being with women from other countries always testify how non-materialistic many of the girls are. Your so-called yahoo boys would be ignored in countries like Norway or Slovakia because the men over there didn't use money to demonstrate love.

I remember going on a date with a Finnish girl and as a fresh-of-the-boat naija boy, I wanted to pay for the date as my duty but she refused. Like not refuse as a ploy to make me intensify my desire to pay, but proper refusal like no, don't pay for me.

She sees herself as a matured adult that is responsible for herself and not a burden to others. She believe its unfair to make me pay when she is not even my gf yet. And to not make me have a bad impression of her. She respect herself.

And its because the men in those countries didn't create an obsessively materialistic society. Look at our music, movies and culture, money is god. It is glorified and no matter how evil a person is, money will make him an angel. Nigerians worship money, it comes before morality.

Which makes the country a fertile soil for materialism and hypergamy to germinate and strong. The girl you're confessing love to has hundreds of men in the dm giving her free money just to appreciate her beauty. Buying her expensive phones, but the end result is that you damage alot of this Women. They become lazy and entitled.

Because when you train someone to know how to spend, flex, enjoy, without knowing the virtue of hardwork, you've created problems for yourself. I know so many guys that are broke as hell, some work in factories, but their younger sisters are all living large without working. How can you explain that?

These girls will go into their late 20's and 30's, creating stupid rules that a man earning 100k is not good enough for her. Would you blame her? She is reacting base on the prevalent culture of her society. Men creates the society, and women integrate into it. Let that sink on.
I have a girl friend, 18 years of age, whose boyfriend got her a brand new iPhone 11 just for her birthday, coupled with lots of cash gifts and all that. A girl got all this just by being a "girl". This girl has no skill, no special talent or anything.
This life is truly not fair at all. I used to hate girls for this biological advantage over men, but then It hit me one day while watching a documentary on NatGeoWild. Antelopes have their young ones eaten by lions almost immediately they are birthed, but these animals do not hate the lions, they don't complain, they don't cry; they simply accept it as it is and "adapt". That's what I did.

Such a crazy place we are.

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Bribri: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2022
The conclusion of the whole matter. Church close. We created this monsters. It's left for us to raise high value girl child. So help us God.
pansophist:
Women may be hypergamous, but it is men that facilitate hypergamy. If hypergamy is a passenger, then men are the driver and the conductor. Women are integrators, not creators.

For example guys that have being with women from other countries always testify how non-materialistic many of the girls are. Your so-called yahoo boys would be ignored in countries like Norway or Slovakia because the men over there didn't use money to demonstrate love.

I remember going on a date with a Finnish girl and as a fresh-of-the-boat naija boy, I wanted to pay for the date as my duty but she refused. Like not refuse as a ploy to make me intensify my desire to pay, but proper refusal like no, don't pay for me.

She sees herself as a matured adult that is responsible for herself and not a burden to others. She believe its unfair to make me pay when she is not even my gf yet. And to not make me have a bad impression of her. She respect herself.

And its because the men in those countries didn't create an obsessively materialistic society. Look at our music, movies and culture, money is god. It is glorified and no matter how evil a person is, money will make him an angel. Nigerians worship money, it comes before morality.

Which makes the country a fertile soil for materialism and hypergamy to germinate and strong. The girl you're confessing love to has hundreds of men in the dm giving her free money just to appreciate her beauty. Buying her expensive phones, but the end result is that you damage alot of this Women. They become lazy and entitled.

Because when you train someone to know how to spend, flex, enjoy, without knowing the virtue of hardwork, you've created problems for yourself. I know so many guys that are broke as hell, some work in factories, but their younger sisters are all living large without working. How can you explain that?

These girls will go into their late 20's and 30's, creating stupid rules that a man earning 100k is not good enough for her. Would you blame her? She is reacting base on the prevalent culture of her society. Men creates the society, and women integrate into it. Let that sink on.

3 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by pansophist(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Bribri:
The conclusion of the whole matter. Church close. We created this monsters. It's left for us to raise high value girl child. So help us God.

Yes, men created this monster. Its the irresponsibility of Nigerian men that made Nigerian woman what they've come to become.

I know because I have lived in at least five countries, visited dozens more, and always study the social and intergender dynamics in these places. Make I clear you another story.

I remember when one Turkish girl would never had sex with any guys while on student dormitory, she would flirt, kiss and romance but sex? Never. Sex de hungry her, but she knows the problem that awaits her back home if she does not retain her virginity.

It would be hard for her to get married, since in Muslim countries, virginity is prized high. Her behaviour was shaped due to the what the men who have created Turkish society will never accept, and it's either she moved out of Turkey if she wants to be promiscuous, or live up to what the society expected from her by retaining her virginity.

Meanwhile in one country in West Africa wey de close to Cameroon, a woman will be nacked by useless boys, then a responsible man go come marry am in a grand style, and give her the treatment that a woman who kept her virginity should receive. So men actually downgrade the institution of marriage themselves.

We somehow destroy all mechanism to hold women accountable. No matter how they mess up reach, men somehow go exempt them from the consequences. Meanwhile, if a man didn't worked hard and use his life do better thing, women will hold you accountable by ignoring you. They are quite brutal at that.

You don't even have to go far to see the dynamics. Northern Nigeria is more Conservative than the South. Go to Chad and Niger, you'll see the same thing. Virgins everywhere. Naija men, una f up big time. grin

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by pansophist(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2022
The5DME:
I have a girl friend, 18 years of age, whose boyfriend got her a brand new iPhone 11 just for her birthday, coupled with lots of cash gifts and all that. A girl got all this just by being a "girl". This girl has no skill, no special talent or anything.
This life is truly not fair at all. I used to hate girls for this biological advantage over men, but then It hit me one day while watching a documentary on NatGeoWild. Antelopes have their young ones eaten by lions almost immediately they are birthed, but these animals do not hate the lions, they don't complain, they don't cry; they simply accept it as it is and "adapt". That's what I did.

Such a crazy place we are.

Women are "human being", men are "human doing". Women just have to be, to be rewarded, but men even if he do, there is no guarantee of reward. Female privilege is male responsibility. cool

No vex, life no fair at all. I even pity women and their menstruation wahala. Stomach go de turn them like say one tortoise de pound yam there. And if them go born you a ugly female? Let me just say that the Lord is your strength grin

And don't dare get old, no try am. Only men can get old not women, time is not a woman's friend. And there is a fear all women have, that men naturally don't. Hence they want their men bigger and taller to feel protected. Women get their own challenges bro.

I wrote about the burden of male performance sometime ago, but I think I've realise the female version of it. I'll call it "the burden of femininity". I wan write am but I de tired, and will prefer make a woman write am, since it will be more genuine coming from the horse's mouth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Cardeal200: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Isn't funny though, I ask a girl out yesterday next things that she told me is that my mouth is sweet and my kind man will be telling ladies they're broke always..... Last last stay away from all this girls wey dey learn Tailors and hairdressers grin
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2022
DeeFlask:
MEN caused it. Sex is supposed to be free or at least, women should pay men for sex.
But y'all got greedy and whatnot to chase what's out of reach.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Traplord09: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Worthless hegoats!

Are you not worthlesss. She ram
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
pansophist:

Women are "human being", men are "human doing". Women just have to be, to be rewarded, but men even if he do, there is no guarantee of reward. Female privilege is male responsibility. cool

No vex, life no fair at all. I even pity women and their menstruation wahala. Stomach go de turn them like say one tortoise de pound yam there. And if them go born you a ugly female? Let me just say that the Lord is your strength grin

And don't dare get old, no try am. Only men can get old not women, time is not a woman's friend. And there is a fear all women have, that men naturally don't. Hence they want their men bigger and taller to feel protected. Women get their own challenges bro.

I wrote about the burden of male performance sometime ago, but I think I've realise the female version of it. I'll call it "the burden of femininity". I wan write am but I de tired, and will prefer make a woman write am, since it will be more genuine coming from the horse's mouth.
I think say that calabar gal say she go write am
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by pansophist(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
patoski39:
I think say that calabar gal say she go write am

The calabar girl just put all of us in a long thing. cry
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Heartfelt727: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
NEUDUDE:
Jennyclay over to you grin

Food is ready shocked

I need small data ooo, who help abeg
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by chiderakele: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
any woman saying she cant date a broke guy watch shes coming from a broke home and shes broke
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Heartfelt727: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Johel:

The word is "AVOID THEM".

Help with data oo abeggi
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by phemmyfour: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Very nice.

Na yahoo Boys spoil most of them and the worst part is they dont earn 1kobo yet want to be living large.

If many of these ladies work hard and know how hard it is to make money they will appreciate the effort and every penny of a broke guy.
No one wishes to be broke angry
It's the upbringing giving to most of them. Their success in life is tied to marrying a wealthy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.