Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:32 PM

How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (24596 Views)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you MariahAngel, I have been talking to angels today cheesy

MariahAngel and AngelicBeing, thank you very much and God bless you richly.

Nwaanyi oma. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you MariahAngel, I have been talking to angels today cheesy

MariahAngel and AngelicBeing, thank you very much and God bless you richly.
Oh my gosh, I didn't take cognizance of the fact that I quoted another moniker bearing Angel, what a coincidence hahaha, @gloryhomemaker, 2 Angelic monikers quoting you today, Oya, gather all your offerings, pledges, donations and Tithes oo, your cooking Ministry must move forward by fire tongue

3 Likes

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Oh my gosh, I didn't take cognizance of the fact that I quoted another moniker bearing Angel, what a coincidence hahaha, @gloryhomemaker, 2 Angelic monikers quoting you today, Oya, gather all your offerings, pledges, donations and Tithes oo, your cooking Ministry must move forward by fire tongue

Amen!!! Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Onyenna(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:
The energy you exert in cooking is orgasmic.

A good and virtuous woman uses good and delicious meals to eradicate arguments and misunderstanding in her home while feminists and "the future is femail" use bad mouth and equal rights mantra to extend and carry-over misunderstandings in her home.

Kings, avoid feminists and live long.

Very deep!!

Well said bro!

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Love800(m): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2022
dis soup is a legend. Tank u gloryhomemaker. Lemme study d methods carefully nd register it in my medullar oblongata. Tanks once more

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by bravehost4u(m): 3:02am On Aug 28, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Groundnut soup also known as Peanut soup is a very delicious soup that can be eaten with either rice or swallow.

In this video, I showed how to make groundnut soup that is extra delicious with easy to follow steps, you can also make for yourself or family.

Ingredients:
Roasted groundnuts
Goat meat
Tatashe (Bell peppers)
Smoked Kpanla Fish
Dry Catfish
Yellow Scent pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Uziza leaves
Scent leaves
Palm oil (optional)
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNS5pqbz0U

My favorite soup. Your husband stomach is secured with you

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2022
My favourite soup of all time! One of our special soups of Igede people in Benue State. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2022
bravehost4u:

My favorite soup. Your husband stomach is secured with you

grin thank you.
Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Jeffy1206:
My favourite soup of all time! One of our special soups of Igede people in Benue State. kiss kiss

Oh, didn't know that Benue people enjoy the soup too. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Betgold84: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Periwinkle included.
Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Betgold84:
Periwinkle included.

Periwinkle in groundnut soup?
Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Love800:
dis soup is a legend. Tank u gloryhomemaker. Lemme study d methods carefully nd register it in my medullar oblongata. Tanks once more

You are most welcome cheesy
Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Someone should buy fufu grin

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
ufuosman:
Someone should buy fufu grin

Correct.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Mattiegold: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
The soup looks nice... please is this the regular groundnut sold at market with banana?��

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mattiegold:
The soup looks nice... please is this the regular groundnut sold at market with banana?��

Yes, it's same groundnuts.
Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by egopersonified(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Next time, add pepper soup spice and come and testify

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Betgold84: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Try am out na.
You won't regret it.

gloryhomemaker:

Periwinkle in groundnut soup?

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2022
egopersonified:
Next time, add pepper soup spice and come and testify

Which of the spices?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homemade Jollof Rice / Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) / Recipe: How To Prepare Suya Spiced Chicken Nuggets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.