Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time (34551 Views)

How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by EmzyT: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Judolisco(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amala and gbegiri with dry cat fish and ponmo... Make dem no grind d beans with engine oh... Pound it with mortal.... Amala and gbegiri na d best food combo ever... I don't mix my own with okro or anything jst put my fish and ponmo

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by eminikansoso(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]

Tufia Kwa.....
Look at this Aturu Nimo
Saying God Forbid

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Glowqueen3(f): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nice combo,hmmmmn so yummy and inviting.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by 2Radii: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
They wil be the one to call us ewedurians, still they will be the one to be endorsing the wonderful leaf called hydraulic grin grin

Wonderful brethrens grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by onyenatruchi: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amala and Ewedu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by shortIGBOman: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:
i hate this food... irritating embarassed

Emeka, quit hating.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by damosky12(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:

Try it and you may change your mind

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by 2Radii: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wilson212:
My brother I eat this in obalende restaurant in Awka for the first time in my life .I really enjoyed it infact one of.the best food I have eaten in my life .I can't believe I live in Lagos for more than two years without eating it just because of discouragement from my Igbo brothers and the way ewedu looks.i wish I am living Awka I will be eating it at least twice a week
can we kuku say u have joined us??
We the hydraulic ewedurians grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by bigcasava1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Stew with swallow? How we be?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by blessedweapon(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Inyamaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by planetx: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good heavenly food right there.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amala skye ibadan and Amala iya Yusuf ilorin comes to my mind

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Vinnie2000(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dialpad:
I dislike that Gbegiri, not sure of how I will be comfortable eating such

Hmmm, The OP had this ur Mentality until Now..

Condemning a Food delicacy you have Never Tasted.. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by yetunsbay(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:
And ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Valuepaints20(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ok shocked
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Armaggedon: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Awka indeed. Your post history betray your Yoruba identity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by yetunsbay(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
bestman09:
grin
Very delicious food, just that I feel irritated anytime I witness how ewedu is prepared with brooms
not just anyhow broom
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Phaantom22: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Am seeing lots of oil inside the stew ,..Obviously this stew/soup is not healthy for human consumption grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Nasman387(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Should we kill goat for you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by babtoundey(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Am Igbo but this is my favorite, Amala, ewedu with gbegiri. I don't joke with it.

It's called "ABULA".

I am Yoruba but I can't eat the combination.
It's eitherr I have gbegiri or i have ewedu. Not both at once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by DanieleLorenzo: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's only on Nairaland that Yorubas amd Igbos hate each other. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
massmediang:
I traveled to Osogbo in Osun state and tasted gbegiri soup with small ewedu and Amala for the first time. It was wonderful and I kept eating it throughout my stay in Osogbo.
Gbegiri soup is made with beans and it's a popular delicacy among Yoruba speaking people of Nigeria. Well, I tasted it for the first time and discovered that the taste is universally friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcNPUR788mw
it's that your glass I want to steal, it's a crime to call for peace at this time!
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Ogbesinnaya(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Come to Oyo town, somewhere close to Atiba local government Secretariat, e get one hood wey we dey enjoy the combo. It's always served very hot...

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Phaantom22:
Am seeing lots of oil inside the stew ,..Obviously this stew/soup is not healthy for human consumption grin
weyrey, go eat shit na

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by kechiro22: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
some hate some love. one mans food is another mans posion

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Any other yoruba man like me wey no dey chop swallow Those foods no just follow for my belle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by placeofallure(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:

Before nko? Abeg shift! The food is not for foreigners, it's Tiwantiwa!

Give me my Amala and Ewedu, I no dey add Gbegiri sha, just my preference.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Marpol2021(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ok hope you are obidient shocked shocked?
massmediang:
I traveled to Osogbo in Osun state and tasted gbegiri soup with small ewedu and Amala for the first time. It was wonderful and I kept eating it throughout my stay in Osogbo.
Gbegiri soup is made with beans and it's a popular delicacy among Yoruba speaking people of Nigeria. Well, I tasted it for the first time and discovered that the taste is universally friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcNPUR788mw
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by mariahAngel(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Channah1:
My favorite combo, gbegiri and ewedu.

Is it filling? Looks very light to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Toisade(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Am craving for it right now
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Moh247: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
tongue

You no chop ogunfe Goat meat with the combo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eat Or Pass? / Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.