Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu (32314 Views)

Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:
How the Yorubas ditched refined man like Osibanjo for crook Tinubu is beyond human comprehension. So much for sophistication undecided

Let's hear word, Tinubu as a politician is not worse than any other politician in this country including your "Angel" Obi. Stop cooking cock and bull stories for us joor. Support your candidate in peace and stop throwing propaganda.

Before Tinubu emerge, it was you people that called the same Osinbajo fake pastor and all. Just face your regional agenda and let's have peace here.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by thebar: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:
How the Yorubas ditched refined man like Osibanjo for crook Tinubu is beyond human comprehension. So much for sophistication undecided

You didn't even talk about the ones from the east that had no single vote when they have many delegates from their region
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
according to idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.

Sew as you're spreading your level of hate towards a region. I'm a proud Deltan, the big heart of the Nation. Proudly South-South.
Stop typing from your slump to insult people.

Atiku/Okowa Na kowa.......
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:
continue wailing. your religious bigotry stinks. Tinubu will rule nigeria better start getting use to it. yesterday biafra, today zoo and the nextday you want the presidency?
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Melagros(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
55truth:
Nigerians shall decide.
I dey tell you
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Emmaxmusic(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ok wink
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zeemam:
APC made a mistake by not voting for Osinbajo
yes osinbajo should go and queue and he should show his full support to the party that made. he is a traitor. he should just go the pulpit and campaign for Tinubu and APC. if not, he will spiral into political oblivion. and he called himself a pastor? an ordinary lawyer that was given the opportunity as an arttorney general and a VP. so tinubu is now his enemy? he should go and join labour party or pdp to confirm his treachery.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shooyie:
I await the outcome of the meeting. But, an Osinbajo candidacy would have been better.
las las Tinubu is still the best. Osinbajo should save his political career and make amends for his betrayal to his benefactors(Tinubu and APC). The best place to start is the pulpit. let him campaign vigourously for tinubu then maybe history will be kind to him. Ambode don see first hand what it means to bite the finger that feed you. sai jagaban.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kinddetective:
I don’t know about others but I don’t see Osibanjo actively campaigning for Tinubu because he knows that he’s not the right man for the job.
i urge him to start campaigning for tinubu else ambode treatment awaits him. and he called himself a pastor?
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by seunmind44: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Yorubas did not ditch Osinbajo, his useless party delegates did

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by seunmind44: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abdulqareem:
i urge him to start campaigning for tinubu else ambode treatment awaits him. and he called himself a pastor?
abeg make we hear word. Na wetin dat una drug baron go do am? Him tell you sey him dey look for political post again. Go sidon abeg!
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
seunmind44:
abeg make we hear word. Na wetin dat una drug baron go do am? Him tell you sey him dey look for political post again. Go sidon abeg!
e pain u? go hug transformer. if na amaechi dey vex, i for say him get reason. make better go start campaign for the city boy else, political oblivion dey wait for am
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by onuman: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Considering Tinubu’s past and the present, he is not supportable by any saner Nigerian.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Kinddetective: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Kagd10:

See this phool, is Tinubu your President? You dey mad? If a friend helped you to secure a job, would he be the one helping you to do it? Didn't same Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, all the listed legacies of Tinubu are his. Sink that into your skull.

Stop throwing tantrums or is it that difficult for you to be civil? I’m not gonna waste my time with you but I’d advise that you calm down. All we want (don’t know about you) is a Nigeria that works for everyone.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by sokera: 1:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
werey want soft landing for Peter Obi , you think we are yorubas for just name sake? We are actually called yoruba for the ability to think beyond our enemies ... if yorubas has supported Osinbajo over Tinubu by now you all be jubilating ... we arr not the kind of people you can deceive .. if you think Tinubu is weak let your Peter Obi the lair contest against him Nd we will see the result by February
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by sokera: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
how the igbos ditched and forget their only saviour Nnamdi Kanu in zoo prison for liar and thief Peter Obi is beyond human comprehension. So much for Biafra struggle in deed
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by DynasTee: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:

I don't think an average Yoruba man will pick Tinubu over Osibanjo. The block of votes Tinubu got is from the North.

That's why a large percentage of Yorubas have pitched their tent with Peter Obi. (I'm from Oyo and I know Tinubu won't win Oyo state)
It wouldn't have been so if it was Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by seunmind44: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Abdulqareem:
e pain u? go hug transformer. if na amaechi dey vex, i for say him get reason. make better go start campaign for the city boy else, political oblivion dey wait for am
rubbish. You're only clamoring for the old criminal simply because he is a Yoruba man. Iranu osi
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Osinbajo can't handle Nigeria.

Governance is not all about being refined.

Nigerians are mostly crooks. It takes a crook to handle crooks.

Look at what's you are saying! Is like saying you will fight insurgency and Crime with Terrorist and criminals.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:
rubbish. You're only clamoring for the old criminal simply because he is a Yoruba man. Iranu osi
YES A CRIMINAL WITH VISION.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Goodnigga: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Power of dollars
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Kinddetective:

Stop throwing tantrums or is it that difficult for you to be civil? I’m not gonna waste my time with you but I’d advise that you calm down. All we want (don’t know about you) is a Nigeria that works for everyone.

No one is throwing tantrum but you. I'm simply telling you the fact.

Is Tinubu your President? Answer the question or shut up.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Okobola146:
Dead on arrival. As far as seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, Holluwhakemmy, funjosh, funkybabee and myself are concerned Tinubu is a no no.
No No to APC
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by deeva2: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2022
55truth:
Nigerians shall decide.

We have already decided to vote Tinubu..
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by fikayormi(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:

I so much have respect for you boss , but this your comment is totally unnecessary and out of place , was it the yorubas that voted in the primaries alone ?
Delegate are more of hausas than yoruba

Blame the northern delegate
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2022
stanluiz:
Look at what's you are saying! Is like saying you will fight insurgency and Crime with Terrorist and criminals.

Oga, Osinbajo can't handle Nigeria.

It is not by being fluent in English.

Nigeria go choke am.

E be like say you no sabi Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by ismodiwa(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Formation
Bat23
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by babygirljoy: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by seunmind44: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Abdulqareem:
YES A CRIMINAL WITH VISION.
vision ko, visible ni. Tinubu ti lule
Re: Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:
vision ko, visible ni. Tinubu ti lule
EYA SORRY OGA. TINUBU ALL THE WAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Special Forces Operated Secretly In Nigeria – AOAV / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.