Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) (33885 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by etokhana: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ahead of the forthcoming 2023 presidential election, a 49-year-old farmer, Yusuf Babale, has said that his 34 children and four wives will cast their votes for the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Babale said Atiku is the only candidate that's fit to unite the country irrespective of her insecurity and economic woes.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4WH9ttgASjwzt4iL97R2EyZA2FPut6mxiCsYRGs5cQLLsUbphBjZ6Jb8oVepR5Cl&id=206270189411151

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Floorbeat(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Including the underage?

226 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by tempest01(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is it by that one?

7 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by 55truth: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
May be snails and cockroaches will vote too.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by booblacain(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
See how children are confidently flashing voter's cards in the North. It is like different sections of this country operate under different constitution and laws.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Michelle70(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Politics is a game of numbers.
And the north is endowned with it

One family is equal one townhall meeting

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by onomeabuja: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by gidgiddy: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Floorbeat:
Including the underage?

Of course, all kids up there have PVC

31 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by WonderManly(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good of you
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by RamseyKush: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Floorbeat:
Including the underage?

Of course...
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by RamseyKush: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
That's why I pity tinubu urchins........

The North is his major stumbling block....
The South isn't guaranteed as he will share the votes with other aspirants....

Tinubu won't win this election.
Take it or you leave it.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4WH9ttgASjwzt4iL97R2EyZA2FPut6mxiCsYRGs5cQLLsUbphBjZ6Jb8oVepR5Cl&id=206270189411151
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This is the nonsense north call number.
All of them is equal to one educated folk in Lagos.

Democracy is Nigerian contest is scam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by XerXers: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
And I ask again, where will Tinubu get votes outside his region?

33 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by BRIMBRAM: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
RamseyKush:
That's why I pity tinubu urchins........

The North is his major stumbling block....
The South isn't guaranteed as he will share the votes with other aspirants....

Tinubu won't win this election.
Take it or you leave it.

The governor of Zamfara pledges to vote for Tinubu along with his family. Well I hope you can see the mathematics of picking a Muslim running mate in this game of majority carries the vote.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
I guess,they are not up to 6 that are eligible to vote age wise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by rusher14: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Politics is a game of numbers.
And the north is endowned with it

One family is equal one townhall meeting

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by nazicartel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
E get any other thing weh them pass ?.... Down here 4 children seems like a very big burden. Basically because, we want to give all of them a very sound life. But over there. It's an achievement

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Staphylococcus: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Waste of votes !

He could have just sold the votes and use proceeds to eat catfish pepper soup with orange juice.

Voting for a serial loser like Atiku should warrant a jail term, cos it’s outright absurdity, to believe in an impossibility that a miracle would never salvage.

He better get his act right and vote for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

But one must still give him kudos because his foolishness is not extreme. It would have been extreme if he chose to vote for Peter Obi.

207 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by inoki247: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wetin me I know be say na still North dem go run 2023 Magic if u like shout from now till tomorrow.....

Na why dem still dey shout polling center no dey online bkuz he too sure for dem....

12 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by JeffRock: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
He thinks his family's vote can sway the victory to Atiku grin

3 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Didijiji: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anyone but not that SATANIC party called APC and Tinubu

Campaign will soon begin. How will they campaign without insulting Buhari or absolving themselves from Buhari’s historic & mega failure?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Segzy19: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
North and underage voting sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
INEC ,oya!
Dash dis man him own polling unit and booth to follow!
cool

dis kyne family ehn, as a kid, if u find one of those children trouble, na d whole remaining 33 other children go carry gbege com meet u 4 house... talkin 4rm experience!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Nikkitaboy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na like dis dem dey breed pekin like say 2moro no dey make e no shock u that those small children der all get voters card
but God go shame all their scheme

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by pocom16: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
There should be a law that controls child birth in Nigeria

These are the 10 COMPLETED and ONGOING AIRPORT projects in NIGERIA!!
look out for Akwa ibom and ebonyi state airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHlPmx3jZI
Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by FREEMADNESS: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Your vote and those you plan to influence in voting atiku will still not reach 2% even if he plan to rig the election wit those under age kids of his atiku will still not win.

Everybody just dey vote out of sentiment instead of competence.

If I say I wan vote Peter Obi now some people go say I be Igbo but me sef no ready prove anything to anybody 4 here abt my tribe or religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by Michello5(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
plenty mumu full this country.. I'm sure say most of his children don't attend schools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by tishbite42: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is the number of the North
2023 will be very dicey

1 Like

Re: Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
This one want Atiku to recognise him but unfortunately he's in Dubai

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures / Senate Confirms Omolola Abiola-Edewor, MKO Abiola’s Daughter NDIC Director / Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.