Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Often Should Couples Have Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? (44366 Views)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex / Should Couples Have Joint Or Separate Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Racoon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
For the newly married, sex is almost unpredictable, as the frequent, spontaneous sex that happens in honeymoon and during the subsequent weeks after marriage is said to be the new couple’s ways of getting to know each other and adjusting to their new status.

For older couples, however, the situation may be a lot different, as the family may have grown, and both partners have settled down to the realities of life, which can sometimes push sex to the back burner if couples don’t make conscious efforts to rev up things occasionally.

While experts agree that daily sex is virtually impossible for most busy people, they also warn that more sex isn’t necessarily a proof that all is well with a relationship.

Sex experts say that typically, most couples will only find the time to have sex once a week; while some research suggests that happier couples have sex three to four times a week. But the question remains: how often should couples have sex?

Except in situations where couples are trying to achieve pregnancy, a 2016 study by some American scholars suggest that couples who had sex four or more times a week weren’t any happier than those who did it weekly.

They are of the view that not having sex daily allows you to find a time when both of you are feeling relaxed enough to become aroused.

[i]“The longer you go without sex, the more the pressure is on to have sex for longer next time,” the researchers advise.

The bottom line: The only question you really need to answer is this: Are you both happy with the amount of sex you’re having? If the answer is yes, you’re doing just fine.

https://punchng.com/often-couples-sex/?dicbo=v2-edc9807e4b74ad6ffa962245e0132e59

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Qatar2022: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Any How their body can carry

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by slawomir: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Anyday anytime twice on Thursday and during her ovulation period

There should be no hard rules for sex

Except that special five days of thier bleeding...that is the only day I will not do

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Racoon(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy As a married man, I think the frequency depends as desires arise. It should not be based on any hard and fast rule.

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Racoon(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar. Anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Is Thursdays sacrosanct? What about other days of the week bro?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
as often as they desire....unless they are sexually incompatible and one wants it once a week while the other wants it 3 times a day.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by WonderManly(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
I dey come...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Legalcriminal: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Once in a month is okay or once in two months

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Divay22(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Once a year angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by headbasher96(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
if u are married just be buying your wife suya and yoghurt everyday when coming back from work and see how wild she will be

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by RamseyKush: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sex sex sex

That's what nairalanders know...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by rocknation62(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
RamseyKush:
Sex sex sex

Your kind are the type that when they talk about sex in church you pretend. But your second name na KNACKAMORA

Hypocrite

207 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by internationalman(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Immediately after every meal

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Moneyboyz: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Everyday I don't care.
Usually do it once every 2 days.
That way I regain every energy and protein lost.

5 Likes

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Samsunny99: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
For me two riunds in the morning
Three rounds in the evening for one week
Then months
Afterward years
Meet me to collect Laurel after achieving this feat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by BenjaminDomer: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
EVERYDAY cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Cravemore: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
RamseyKush:
Sex sex sex

if e dey possible to slap you now!?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by valdes00(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
My own na once in a week with my wife...
After that one, I lock up till nxt week...

7 Likes

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by poshestmina(f): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2022
As much as the 'spirit' leads.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by MVLOX(m): 1:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Children and other factors play a role in this things...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by MVLOX(m): 1:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Children and other factors play a role in these things...

7 Likes

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2022
3hrs per day won't be that bad unless she's on menstrual period.
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by 7buckz(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2022
@Divay22
Lol get ready to leave the house

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by 7buckz(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2022
@Samsunny99
Shuuu... You wan kill person pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Divay22(f): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2022
7buckz:
@Divay22
Lol get ready to leave the house
Lol
Okay
Once every month grin
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Sammy101111(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Once in a month is okay or once in two months

Do they have stroke
Or what why once in a month or two month
Why avoid her for that long is she sick

Haba grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Sammy101111(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Space booked
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Jazzman01: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Sex in marriage is a scam especially if you marry Naija/African women. I pity men that rush into marriage because of sex thinking they will get it in abundance. Majority of African women have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) thereby reducing their urge and pleasure for sex. The average Nigerian lady will frustrate you and starve you of sex. many of them draw time table for it. some will only give you once in a month and immediately they give birth to one or two kids, just forget about sex with her completely because she wont allow you mount her again. That is the reason why polygamy is rampant in Africa and those men that cannot practice it resort to keeping multiple sidechicks.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Draslo(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Anytime prick strong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Oesophagus99(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2022
As for me o.. a good sex crates a stronger bond,trust & love ..

But Marital sex become more sweeter when not made to become a burden or timed into a must do affair or tasked into mandatory weekly schedules..

Men should learn to arouse their wives quite often & women also, should learn to 'Kickstart' husbands into having sex.

Problems starts to happen when women feel they're too big to start touching the man or

when women deprive their men sex just because of some filmsy excuse of quarrels.

Marriage for the intellectually minded is an institution where an angry couples unite to welcome visitor and until visitor leaves without suspecting there's a quarrel in that family..

The husband should willingly eat his wife's food and not refuse to give her money to cook despite anger o..

An angered wife should on her own part allow her husband to bleep her,moan for him and even kiss him passionately..

After wards she'll remind him; am still angry with you o and our fight continues.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by 7buckz(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
@Divay22
Lol..don't blame hubby when he start fucking your big ass maid right under your nose

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Divay22(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2022
7buckz:
@Divay22
Lol..don't blame hubby when he start fucking your big ass maid right under your nose
I don't intend having a maid..
That nigga will be just fine grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.