Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

When Will Kdp Pay Me? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Will Kdp Pay Me? (316 Views)

When Will Kdp Pay Me? / My Boss Won't Pay Me Full Salary Because Am A Corper. / Pay Me My #750 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Kdp Pay Me? by Barny4christ(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is the question banging the hearts of most New Amazon KDP publishers, who have grown those yellow, gray or red bars on their report dashboard.

Of course, when you join Amazon KDP the first time and have published a few books, your worry is usually along the lines of:

…when will I make my first sale?

You're not alone on this table.

When I got started, I remember refreshing my KDP report dashboard a 1000 times a day, if not more, just to see that first sale come in.

For some, that happens within a few days while it may take weeks or months for others.

Mine took a couple of months too, when I started in 2018.

Feel free to type in the comments section if you can still remember when you made your first sale.

Okay.

You've made your first sale, and a couple more…

Somehow, the first sale obsession seems to die down as it gives birth to another.

THE BIG QUESTION

Now, when you begin to accumulate those dollars as you sell more books, the Big Question becomes…

…when will Amazon KDP pay me?

That's the exact question I have answered exhaustively in this video.

That's not all there is in the video…

In some cases, payments are delayed due to a number of reasons.

I have also addressed one of the biggest MISTAKES I find publishers making that could be responsible for this.

As a bonus, I've also covered the best approach you can take to avoid this huge mistake and have your payment sent early, without delay.

Go watch right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6sU9P-_xd8

PS: If you've been considering starting your Amazon KDP Business correctly, reach out to me quickly as I can work with just a few.
Re: When Will Kdp Pay Me? by fman(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Barny4christ:
This is the question banging the hearts of most New Amazon KDP publishers, who have grown those yellow, gray or red bars on their report dashboard.

Of course, when you join Amazon KDP the first time and have published a few books, your worry is usually along the lines of:

…when will I make my first sale?

You're not alone on this table.

When I got started, I remember refreshing my KDP report dashboard a 1000 times a day, if not more, just to see that first sale come in.

For some, that happens within a few days while it may take weeks or months for others.

Mine took a couple of months too, when I started in 2018.

Feel free to type in the comments section if you can still remember when you made your first sale.

Okay.

You've made your first sale, and a couple more…

Somehow, the first sale obsession seems to die down as it gives birth to another.

THE BIG QUESTION

Now, when you begin to accumulate those dollars as you sell more books, the Big Question becomes…

…when will Amazon KDP pay me?

That's the exact question I have answered exhaustively in this video.

That's not all there is in the video…

In some cases, payments are delayed due to a number of reasons.

I have also addressed one of the biggest MISTAKES I find publishers making that could be responsible for this.

As a bonus, I've also covered the best approach you can take to avoid this huge mistake and have your payment sent early, without delay.

Go watch right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6sU9P-_xd8

PS: If you've been considering starting your Amazon KDP Business correctly, reach out to me quickly as I can work with just a few.
You don reach here?
Affiliate marketer.

(1) (Reply)

"Can I Make Money With My Phone?" This Was Me 6mnths Ago Until I Discovered This / How To Archive Financial Freedom? / Continous Content Writing Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.