Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? (1304 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
So I was searching through Facebook today and I came across Kunle Remi's picture and Oh boy! You needed to see the loads of crush comments coming from these women, some were even using pick up lines. It was overwhelming aswearogod
I used to think Frederick Leonard was like the women's favorite in Nollywood because I have met alot of women, even the married ones that have a huge crush on him
So this got me thinking?
Is Kunle Remi the next best thing since sliced bread?
Ladies who's your favorite actor, Kunle Remi or Frederick Leonard?

Like for Kunle Remi Share for Frederick Leonard
Mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2022

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kunle Remi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Frederick Leonard

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by duduade: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
I be guy

I wi go for Kunle Remi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by SlurUsername1: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
duduade:
I be guy

I wi go for Kunle Remi

I don't like any per se but as for their acting personality's. Kunle is more appealing to me
He's An Alpha male in most movies I have seen him and he doesn't give a shit, Leonard tries too hard with women in movies and he simps too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I don't like any per se but as for their acting personality's. Kunle is more appealing to me
He's An Alpha male in most movies I have seen him and he doesn't give a shit, Leonard tries too hard with women in movies and he simps too.

Yeah he's a very masculine character.
But the thread is for the ladies
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kunle Remi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Proudpolygamist: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Yeah he's a very masculine character.
But the thread is for the ladies

Lol, if you need the opinion of women, Goan get it on Instagram or Facebook guy.
Women don't use nairaland all that, the few using it will rather widen their pussy with cucumber masturbating to Frederick Leonards picture than admit they like him on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Ginaz(f): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
kunle joor, he's a very handsome guy. chaiii embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Kunle Remi is better

What is it about him you like?
We want to learn biko cool
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by SlurUsername1: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
I'm surprised everyone is going for the alpha male. Nobody wants a Mumu as partner these days lmfao
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ginaz:
kunle joor, he's a very handsome guy. chaiii embarassed

Yea, he's like lighter version of John dumelo whom I actually like. I call him low budget John demelo
But apart from his looks, there must be something more you like about him that we don't know, like his poise.. cool
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Stargurl20(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kunle Remi cool
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Ginaz(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Yea, he's like lighter version of John dumelo whom I actually like. I call him low budget John demelo
But apart from his looks, there must be something more you like about him that we don't know, like his poise.. cool

i like everything about him especially his smiles OMG, it's so cute. he has nice physical appeal that is so attractive i can't explain. kiss
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Ikennaford: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
We don't have actors and actresses in Nigeria,I don't know what they're doing,the worst part is their story lines,the noise sound,no content,one location and a house, zero expenditure on movies but they'll like to make millions from it,,,,i
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:43am On Aug 26, 2022
None of them.

But if I am forced to pick, then I'll go for Frederick Leonard... (going by looks alone. I don't watch most of their movies for me to judge them).

I am just turned off by him bleaching his skin. I like naturally fair guys; not ones induced with cream.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
None of them.

But if I am forced to pick, then I'll go for Frederick Leonard...

I am just turned off by him bleaching his skin. I like guys that are naturally fair; not ones induced with cream.

Is skin bleaching not a vice like smoking, drinking, tattoing and womanizing with renumerable consequences? Why do Nigerians love singleing out the heads of people who bleach for the chopping block? Perhaps it's because it's peculiar to women it feels good to troll them
But on a second thought, the number of male celebrities bleaching their skin recently is at an alarming rate, you could imagine even Basket mouth? What joke does he have to say about women again? LMAO
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Ikennaford:
We don't have actors and actresses in Nigeria,I don't know what they're doing,the worst part is their story lines,the noise sound,no content,one location and a house, zero expenditure on movies but they'll like to make millions from it,,,,i

There's been a revolution in Nollywood since 2020, you should see new movies. Nollywood movies have upgraded a whole lot in visuals, effects, scenery, costume, etc.
They still haven't gotten their stories right though, in my opinion
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Mystiquefia:
Is skin bleaching not a vice like smoking, drinking, tattoing and womanizing with renumerable consequences? Why do Nigerians love singleing out the heads of people who bleach for the chopping block? Perhaps it's because it's peculiar to women it feels good to troll them
But on a second thought, the number of male celebrities bleaching their skin recently is at an alarming rate, you could imagine even Basket mouth? What joke does he have to say about women again? LMAO

Well, good thing I shame men when I want and as I like. I don't wait for people or any *society* before I call them out for any of their wrongdoings, and contrary to what they would prefer to think, men are very much prone to pressure and herd-thinking and all of that. Everything they accuse women of, they are susceptible to 10x of it and more, and only use aggressive projection to mask it.

For whatever reasons there are for why women bleach, I am sure men have much of the same reasons for bleaching too. And I can even understand women bleaching to an extent, but for you, a guy, that beauty is not a requirement for your attraction and in a society where a large number of women want TDH(Tall, Dark, Handsome), what would ever push you into bleaching your skin?

Mtcheeeeww.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Waakanda: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2022
I'm seeing them for the first time cool
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Well, good thing I shame men when I want and as I like. I don't wait for people or any *society* before I call them out for any of their wrongdoings, and contrary to what they would prefer to think, men are very much prone to pressure and herd-thinking and all of that. Everything they accuse women of, they are susceptible to 10x of it and more, and only use aggressive projection to mask it.

For whatever reasons there are for why women bleach, I am sure men have much of the same reasons for bleaching too. And I can even understand women bleaching to an extent, but for you, a guy, that beauty is not a requirement for your attraction and in a society where a large number of women want TDH(Tall, Dark, Handsome), what would ever push you into bleaching your skin?

Mtcheeeeww.

Well said..
But in Nigeria, the survival instinct of women ensures that a preponderate number of them will go for a man who is Rich first before thinking of complexion, ie women in the low and middleclass in Nigeria care about the depth of man's pocket first before even thinking of his appearance.
I feel like the belief that Nigerian women prefer dark men more is a myth.
After the depth of a man's pocket, Nigerian women prefer a man who is Handsome.
She will chose a dark man who is handsome over a fair guy who is ugly and she'll chose a fair guy who is handsome over dark guy who is ugly.
Now there's a percentage of women in the top 5% of wealthy women may not care about money, this ones will naturally go for a man who is Handsome. It will shock you to know that if these women were to chose between two broke handsome guys to raise kids with, one fair and one dark say between Ozor of big brother and Pere, Most women would chose Ozor because
1 fair handsome guys are naturally Conspicuous, so the pride in getting to show him off is irresistible.

2 They would prefer to have kids with Ozor, just so they can have fair complexioned kids.

I feel like it's a myth, women say one thing and do the other.
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Mystiquefia: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Waakanda:
I'm seeing them for the first time cool

You must be from the UK
Because even women in Zimbabwe and Uganda know these guys cool
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by siofra(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Kunle Remi Noor

That Fredrick Leonard too dey bleach.
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by BenjaminDomer: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2022
siofra:
Kunle Remi Noor

That Fredrick Leonard too dey bleach.
Sweetheart how are you doing today kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Ladies, Who Is Your Favorite Actor? Kunle Remi Or Frederick Leonard? by Ebonygeek(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Frederick anytime anyday

(Fanning self to reduce horniness) embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing In Tears As Her New Lover Dumps Her For Being Too Fat In Bed / Arsenal Fans Can Relate / How Does It Feel To Be In Love.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.