Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) (84653 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by CeoNews(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Art teacher under fire for voluptuous curves as parents accuse her of being a distraction (photos)

A New Jersey art teacher is receiving heat from parents at the preschool where she teaches.

Her voluptuous curves and figure-hugging dresses is the bone of contention.

Parents said her curves are a distraction for their children.

The teacher is quite popular on Instagram where she regularly shares photos of herself in class or engaging in other fun activities outside school.

Some parents are calling for her to be fired while others say she should just wear clothes that hide her curves.

Under both New Jersey and federal labor law, it would be illegal for a school to fire a teacher based on their physical appearance, which is perhaps why there’s been no action taken against the supposed complaints that have been made in regards to the woman’s looks.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/art-teacher-under-fire-for-voluptuous-curves-as-parents-accuse-her-of-being-a-distraction-photos.html

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Betterment of our children.

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

125 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
how you want your kids to focus if/when everytime teacher turns around to write on the board, boys anaconda would be messing with their mind/body?!!?!

all these women with BBL and fake tittays sef!

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is the type that’ll molest young boys. School proprietor might even be the one ch**king her sef.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by mccloud224(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
She really spent a lot on aesthetics...some of her ribs have been removed to enhance that figure "8" shape, she has silicon implants in a butt and boobs, botox in her lips and who knows what else.

273 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
sharp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Omoh, I for like learn wetin this lady dey teach... cool

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 4:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Because she is black

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Hypnotise: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Dressing provocatively is definitely harassment

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by tawnio: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2022
It is well.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2022
WAHALA
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one from the parents

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2022
mccloud224:
She really spent a lot on aesthetics...some of her ribs have been removed to enhance that figure "8" shape, she has silicon implants in a butt and boobs, botox in her lips and who knows what else.
You can imagine the measures women would go just for aesthetic purposes.
The part I bolded really frightened me.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Her surgeon needs to be arrested

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by beautyhd: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2022
What is wrong with the dressing above?

Do they now bully women for having curves?
A woman that is endowed has no hiding, even if she wears buba, the curves will still show.

The news isn’t complete, she teaches nursery school kids whose minds are pure and has no business with her curves.

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2022
She should have betteroff opened a Brothel and bar...

Y must she waste her time on a school premis and somwht aswel corrupt their naive minded kiddos?

Vaginal peeps and their misplaced priorities shaa..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2022
beautyhd:
What is wrong about the dressing above?

A woman that is endowed has no hiding, even if she wears buba, the curves will still show.

The news isn’t complete, she teaches nursery school kids whose minds are pure and has no business with her curves.
Her boobs and ass is 100% fake,,, silicone sh*t

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Nakairogold(f): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2022
beautyhd:

Well said

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by DanieleLorenzo: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2022
"Whose minds are pure" grin grin

Your mind go dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Y are women like this... always sexualizing themselves and complain when they are addressed in that way

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2022
beautyhd:

Stop forming woke.... y sud she dress in that manner ... children in America already understand sex at that age

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by RaptObserver: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Na the male teachers there suppose protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by eventainment(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2022
. All I see I jealousy.... She get watin them no get

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Joyson: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Chai if i dey her class eh, nah a1 i go dey get for her subject.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by slawomir: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar

And i can bet my balls 90 percent of the parents calling for her sack are women

Women got no joy for each other...

For me I don't see anything wrong here..what ever she wears is gonna pop those curves out

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Civilianarmy: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Children sef don dey bad these day's.

But wait who kan snap the pictures inside class as she dey teach

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by othermen: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
A figure like her in our public schools will get more in school than any free meal we are spending over a billion on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by NotKnown: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Which of the parents are calling for her sack?

The males or the females?

I guess you know where I'm driving at? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Neimar: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Me likey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.