Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? (279 Views)

I Was Never A Fan Of Leaving Nigeria, But I Had To — Man Like Tolu Olasoji / Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? / Lionel Messi Rescues A Tearful Young Fan Of His (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? by DamnnNiggarr: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
I've seen a topic like this on this forum before, and I wouldn't want to break any Nairaland's rule by posting nude picture, that is why I didn't bother posting the pictures, not even screenshots of the pop-ups that have been embarrassing the hell out of me.

Could you believe that even my wife, who's a Samsung user, accused me of becoming an indecency addict because of this reason? something happened one day, as I wanted to check something on my phone, and boom, series of pop-ups containing nude pictures of several women appeared on the screen of my phone and I tried to prevent my wife from seeing the pop-ups by hiding the screen of my phone away from her, but she was smart enough to glance at my phone. she said if I wasn't guilty, why then was I hiding my phone away from her as if she's a kid that doesn't know what a pop-up is.

This thing keeps happening any time I turned on my Data connection to the extent that there was a day that I went out with a big friend of mine, a brother-in-Christ, as I brought out my phone to do one or two things and the pop-ups popped up and the friend asked if I have joined indecency watchers. I kid you not, I was embarrassed that day, that I had to start explaining to him that it was just a pop-up.

this has been embarrassing me for long, not once, not twice, it keeps repeating over and over again, immediately my Data connection is turned on.
how do I know the people that are responsible for this nonsense? Tecno, Transsion or Google?
how do I make them pay for these embarrassment they have caused and keep causing me?
I no longer bring out nor give my phone to my daughter to play candy crush or subway princess games any more because of the same reason. I'm really bothered, that's why I brought it here the second time as your opinions may save someone a great embarrassment.

Freiburger
r231 seun
Mynd44
lalasticlala
RoyalRoy
nlfpmod
Re: How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? by l69l: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
TRANSSION !!!

<<<<< Get Samsung >>>>
Re: How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? by Anieke77(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Do you have opera mini is
Re: How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? by DamnnNiggarr: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Anieke77:
Do you have opera mini is
yeah.
Re: How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? by DamnnNiggarr: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
l69l:
TRANSSION !!!

<<<<< Get Samsung >>>>
if not for our bad government, they would pay heavily for the constant embarrassment. I'm opting for Samsung right away.
Re: How Do I Tell Google, Tecno Or Transsion That I'm Not A Fan Of Indecency? by Anieke77(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah.
go to settings

(1) (Reply)

Live, Stream, Watch, Free, Online, TV, Channel, In, HD, TV / Russia Playing With Fire And Risks It's Own Swift Defeat/destruction. / The Death Of Sheikh Abdulganiy Aboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.