Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (40659 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by jrusky(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2022
christejames:
Structure don dey build oooo grin

Organic Love cool

Organic love with 3 market women with one confused tall for nothing zombie guy baa?

Very interesting indeed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Canberra55: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
How Kwarans go vote Obi wen their son BAT dey contest. Collect the gift and clean mouth.
if all northern muslims can abandon their children: atiku,kwankwanso nd support a BATender; and northern christians love the all-muslim ticket, then why shouldn't the kwara mamas also support OBI-NGWA?
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by rikithor(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Serap is doing a good policing job by touch lighting inec.pls dear serap follow up with the story of PVCs thrown into bush.
.We are suspicious of inec attempting to disenfranchise millions of eligible voting Nigerians from some sections of the country.

Until credible,free and fair elections and results announced which must reflect the masses expectations,inec should not be allowed to sit down and drink 5 alive juice.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by iyenebari(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
OK
Camera features
ISO 100 to 3200
1080p30 video recording
Focus modes AI Focus, One-Shot, AI Servo, Live View with built-in flash
With 28-80mm lens

Other packages includes
Weifeng Tripod
Panasonic Microphone and it kits
Extension Camera Lighting system
58mm camera filters kit
Camera Battery and Charger
Camera body cap and lens (front & back)cap
Canon camera bag

Price N150,000

All in good working condition, no damage
Price is negotiable. Location ph
You can WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 7 9 7 9 5 1 1 0.

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Seriously I really don't care about PO flaws and I don't believe he has a magic wand but politicians needs to care about the masses which is what Nigerian politicians don't even believe in. We need to kill these political permutations, calculations and selfishness of all these politicians by making them know it is the masses that have say not alliance with big wigs in the regions. I hope PO succeeds it will definitely change the political landscape and that is the path to restore Nigeria glory, until politicians understand that masses are "the most determinant factor" they will continue playing love-vendor pong with peoples life while keeping their families and stashed wealth in a "safe haven". PO win is just the vehicle the masses needs to take hold their future in their hands.

Thank you brother. If Tinubu or Atiku wins this election, it will look like a game over for the hopeless masses and many would become apolitical like they have been before his emergence. Many us never cared about PVC until he showed up. I pray he wins but a tough battle we really have out there. May God be our support.

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

God will continue to bless and protect our market women and men..

Let another party be involved in this and we would be hearing: vote buying
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
DadaHammed:
I pity APC and PDP agents wey go do anyhow for polling units during election. E go too hot for dem.

Them go collect wotowoto from angry youths
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by RillJ(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country

Bitterness and hate is self-destructive.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by wasuka14(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

This is a season of Bonanza. My uncle wife is a beneficiary. She just laugh wide. Saying make they keep bringing whatever they want. Nah on election day we go no who be who. People already made up their mind in each state, as to who they will vote for as Govnor, reps, senator and president. No matter what u share, their mind is made up already.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by uyimove19(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2022
Done and Dusted #Obidientforlife

2 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Temptee101(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Ballama:

Oga i think you are not in Nigeria during 2015 election or you forget easily the kind of financial and manpower support Buhari received from Nigerians can't be compared with this one i can remember BSO produce a recharge card that can be bought as a form of donation to fund Buhari's campaign, so for you to say no politician in Nigeria ever get this kind of support is just a mere fallacy.

Not true!

We have never seen anything like this before.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
uyimove19:
Done and Dusted #Obidientforlife
For real
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Allisgud: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
They should make the logo very bold for enlightenment
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Westchester(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country

Nothing but pains grin grin
Don't worry ur eyes go soon clear, I have a million ways of commiting suicide just Incase if you ever thought of it
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by IbadeHQ: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2022
gurujoe:
The whole of Nigeria must be Obi-dient

"Must" Are people not entitled to their choice of candidates.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by stasius: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

That is eeeh.
The thing is amazing.
I can imagine the impact of door to door campaign they will do when the real campaign starts.

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by DeRay98(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

You and your Cankerworms politicians are caterpillar worms eating Nigerian into oblivion and una go see fire, you better be ready to japa if you're not posting naively from Diaspora else, Nigeria no go contain us and una...
Nonsense! angry
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by amliftedhigher: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
God bless the donor
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by writeprof(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
XerXers:
Nigerians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by writeprof(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa

the Hands of God

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Chi133(f): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Ballama:

Oga i think you are not in Nigeria during 2015 election or you forget easily the kind of financial and manpower support Buhari received from Nigerians can't be compared with this one i can remember BSO produce a recharge card that can be bought as a form of donation to fund Buhari's campaign, so for you to say no politician in Nigeria ever get this kind of support is just a mere fallacy.

Stop been jealous,it wasn't like this,the movement has never been like this since history
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Chi133(f): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Kill yourself
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by okorogodwin4(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Tillubuu urchins will still not be satisfied
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by colonelwealth(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

God bless you guys for standing up to be counted in this good project of Peter Obi&Labour partyNG.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Uchedizzy(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
The youths are running for presidency through peter obi good job guys
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by magzey: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God masses go taste the loot on Anambra state atleast

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Arysexy:

Them go collect wotowoto from angry youths
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by TYCO77: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ballama:

What he meant is never in the political history of Nigeria have we witnessed everyday people financing political campaign of a politician as manifesting in Mr. Peter Obi case.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by wallarwallar(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Political bribery if na another politician do dis itbis slavery but whatever Obi does or done by his supporters are pure love ... Double standard people
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2022
DeRay98:

You and your Cankerworms politicians are caterpillar worms eating Nigerian into oblivion and una go see fire, you better be ready to japa if you're not posting naively from Diaspora else, Nigeria no go contain us and una...
Nonsense! angry

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

- Asari Dokubo
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Arysexy(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

- Asari Dokubo

1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Ballama:

You mean the old woman who gave him her life savings of 1 million? Or is it "baba is humble" because he stood in queue?
Y'all were blind to the truth. Buhari was a coup plotter. A very bad man did bad things to Nigerian economy during his time as military president. HUMANS DON'T CHANGE.
Most of those things were PR anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom (More Pictures) / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners / Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.