Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity (520 Views)

Photos From Oraimo BBNaija 'Level Up' First Task / Marvel Movie -eternals Suspended In Nigeria Because Of Homosexual Activity. / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot (2) (3) (4)

oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Realboygenius(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Popular Smartphone and lifestyle brand oraimo is about to reward their fans and BBNaija viewers with amazing gift box in the oraimo BBNaija Spot & Win Activity.

To participate all you have to do is look out for oraimo products which includes:
Clipper
Trimmer
Shaver,
Gymbal
Scale
Vacuum cleaner
and Electric toothbrush

Take a picture of the product with your smartphone and post under this thread. The fastest Wins.

Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Mimiko3: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Is this just starting or it has taken place because I can see a different date in the picture
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
This is a great development. I hope I am among the winners
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Jayjerjay: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Is this taking place here or on their official page, off to check so I can participate
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
I think the pictures will be taken when the house mates commence the task
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Nuelng: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Make I go sharply start to dey find pictures, this one ooo, I must win by fire by force
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by OladapoF(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Oraimo has taken over. Kudos to the brand
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Mthumbie: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Time to always watch my favourite show going forward.
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by KingUka: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Finally Fans and viewers will get gifts too
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by 0xAaron: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
I want an oraimo power bank
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Franktom247(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
I didn't know oraimo made clippers, is this recent?
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by mark2020prince: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Oya now make sense. Trying my luck won’t be a bad idea..
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Dkdworldwide: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Oshey!! Na now Kayode go use us see Shege lol
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by lordcrafts: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2022
I’ll be on watch. I hope luck finds me.. Kayode please do normal
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Realboygenius(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
I'm following the oraimo spot and win task on bbnaija back to back.

Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by hoilakes(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
what else are dey not producing? shocked
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by iseoluwanimi: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
wow what have i missed
Abiodunspectre:
I'm following the oraimo spot and win task on bbnaija back to back.
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by IzuKiba77: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
So who and who don win for here ?
Make una dey update us ooh,the deadline don pass abi....
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by PotterJokes44: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Franktom247:
I didn't know oraimo made clippers, is this recent?

I swr,I wanted to say the same,I haven't seen their electric toothbrush either
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by KeplersCross: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mimiko3:
Is this just starting or it has taken place because I can see a different date in the picture

I'm confused too ooh,I guess I'll just have to skip this one out Lol
If una win Abeg post am ooh,make we see!!!
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by AREWAELENU: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oops just seeing this

Na something informational like this suppose dey reach first page
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Chomolina: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Oraimo is doing well, they will soon start making cars grin
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
No be lie
E make sense but winners no go too plenty like dat
Re: oraimo BBNaija Spot And Post Activity by YangaBabe: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2022
The rate at which oraimo is making varieties of products is amazing

New Soap Opera Next June On African Magic / Road To Fab / Iyanya's Video For Head Swell