Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How I Lost 16kg In Four Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost 16kg In Four Weeks (272 Views)

Help, Am Four Weeks Pregnant!!! / Four Weeks Therapy On Miracle Seed Infection Healer / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost 16kg In Four Weeks by gimmehear(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Losing weight sometimes can be a lot of jobs to be done. While most people do not believe in excercises, some do not believe in dieting.

I have also met people who end up doing extreme dieting which makes it hard to keep up with, thereby making the chances of losing weight very difficult. I used to be 55kg but I gained lot of weight during pregnancy and I started working on losing the weight after birth. As a food scientist, one of the way I keep myself healthy is staying on good diet.

So I started a diet therapy, my weight loss journey was getting interesting and I was losing weight, then I decided to add some little excercises with it. ( I did this because I believe that would help me lose my postpartum belly faster). I am not a person who believe in green tea or those concoction.

I was back to shape in no time and since then, I have added weight/fat loss to the therapy I give to my client.

This September, We will be running a weight/fat loss therapy. A well prepared and highly flexible food routine will be made available, a Tai -Chi instructor who will also instruct us on very flexible excercises that will help with losing weight/fat will also be made available.

This therapy will be costing just N3,000 for a month.
You can contact us for more details

https:///c/2348135567956

@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

5 Genital Infections: Are They Harmful? / The Truth About Hmos: Why They Exist And How They Benefit You / Health Issues Overcomed...is All About Steam Products Know As Farfolife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.