Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? (1708 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by Larrylarex(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2011
Recently, there has been great competition in terms of tariff plans in the telecommunication sector, I will do an analysis of the tariff plans of the 4 major networks in naija and I will want you to choose which one you think is the best. Here is the analysis below in alphabetical order:
1. AIRTEL: 60k/sec for the 1st minute of the day and the rest of the calls you want to make that day are charged @ 20k/s all networks in Nigeria and some selected countries abroad. So Stylishly the daily access fee is N24/day
2.ETISALAT: Daily access fee of N25 while calls will be for 20k/sec for all network at home and some selected countries abroad (Although they have other packages that charges lower daily access fee, it always has conditions and it's either you call from a particular location only or you make calls to etisalat lines only for that amount[20k/sec])
3. GLO: No daily access fee, no extra charges but calls are made at N25/sec flat rate plus a special GLO number to call @2k/sec or 5 special number to call @ 18k/sec
4. MTN: 20k/sec to 6 special people which include 4 MTN numbers, 1 number from another network, and 1 international number others are charged at a flat rate of 50k/sec
Which one is the best or rate them all in the order of how cheap they are
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by jude2011: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2011
On how cheap i must say it
glo
etisalat
airtel
though i think their is little different among the three
on the other hand mtn are criminal and don't give a hoot about their customers. How in your life would you consider mtn among the cheapest. Even a dummy knows that they charge outrageous rates
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
Did anyone notice the new additions by MTN? Family and friends plan,super saver plan etc, The family and friends plan allows 10 family and friends numbers from any network and charges 17kobo per sec for those ten numbers. The super saver charges 17kobo for mtn numbers and 20kobo for other networks,this is a great plan.However i dont know what the catch is, can someone else confirm this?
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by Emeka72(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
For now it is Etisalat (20 k/sec). They are currently doing free call promo if u register your SIM.
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
To me Glo is the best. No daily access fee. Charge #15 flat rate. Even if hav #30 on my acct i can use it to call upto 2 mins to any networks anytime any day.
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
To me Glo is the best. No daily access fee. Charge #15 flat rate. Even if hav #30 on my acct i can use it to call upto 2 mins to any networks anytime any day.
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
Etisalat has compulsory daily access fee which i don't like. Airtel high rate of 1st minute call of d day which is not compulsory but only u want to make call. Mtn new tariff is the worst i hate it. All the packages are useless with conditions. 1.Mtn Super Saver tariff check here http://mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=MTN%20Super%20Saver%20Tariff&plid=1222&nid=node/570

2. For Funlink Reloaded tariff with compulsory #25 daily access fee. Free 40 sms and 3MB data plan. Check here
http://mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=Tariffs%20on%20MTN%20FunLink%20Reloaded&plid=1204&nid=node/564

3.For Family and Friends Xpanded packege, 10 numbers which include 8 Mtn nos @ 17k/sec, and 1 other networks and 1 international no @ 20k/sec.
Remember there no free night call again including Paygo package. If u do u will be charge 10k/sec. The only package u can make free nite call is Funlink Reloaded.
Re: Which Telecommunication Company Has The Best Tarrif Plan? by farleft: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
The cheapest right now is Airtel at 12 naira/minute even for international. You can check other prices at http://nairaperminute.com .

(disclaimer: I maintain the site)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Recharge Pin Digit Limit Is Reached? / 10 Facts About Selfies You Should Know By Rodriquez / How to Fix a corrupted partition on TECNO H6 (MT6582)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.