Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) (57156 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Peppysco: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=oneclickng post=116102675]
Baby urchin. Tell Drugnubu to storm any South East states...let's check something
[/quot

Small yansh dey shake.

How relevant is 5% out of 100%?
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Pityoobi: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Prince111111:
those crowd were there for the event..you people ehn grin
Leave them in their own folly.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Iraloren: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Man are you really sure of what you saying. You are fake man like APC . See people way plenty like fish or sand .

Staphylococcus:
The crowd is not even bigger than Ned Nwoko’s family!

Datti is a political toddler who cannot even win the polling unit inside his university.

I don’t know why people cannot be realistic! His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political force that mere political minions like Obi and Datti cannot derail.

Even if elections were to be conducted on Earth, In Heaven, and hell inclusive, Peter Obi and Datti do not stand a chance of winning in any of the realms.

Even my humble highly esteemed self will win Peter Obi in a national election, how much more against the political Albert Einstein- His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by asanausana91: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
PresidObi:
The next vice president of Nigeria, insha Allah
that means only few igbos Will be in Labour party because only a few of them have legitimate business.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Looks like friday mosque gathering he is trying to claim as his supporters. My northern friend told me that nobody knows Datti even in Zaria where he supposedly hails from.

But .e and you know him
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by naijapips04: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
AntonVince:

Most Nigerians had never heard the name “Osinbajo” before Buhari made him his running mate in 2014.

Exactly the point. Osibanjo was just an appendage. He added nothing to Buhari. Na Tinubu deliver.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Lovelive: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Consolation write up spot on

I feel your pain, I do. Trust me I really do.
Get well soon !

Me and I remain Obidient without structures.

PO-ssible 2023-2031

Staphylococcus:

Datti is a political toddler who cannot even win the polling unit inside his university.

I don’t know why people cannot be realistic! His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political force that mere political minions like Obi and Datti cannot derail.

Even if elections were to be conducted on Earth, In Heaven, and hell inclusive, Peter Obi and Datti do not stand a chance of winning in any of the realms.

Even my humble highly esteemed self will win Peter Obi in a national election, how much more against the political Albert Einstein- His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by anataala: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
He attended a weeding in sokoto,so the crowd you’re seeing is not because of Datti and LP
Staphylococcus:

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Femabol01: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

The crowd are those who came to observe Jumma'at.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So if Tinubu storm any South East state, what will happen? He will be attacked, right? And Peter Obi is free to storm any state without getting attacked, right? Don't worry, he will certainly go to all the 5 South East states during campaign, then you can go "check that something".

I'm 100 percent sure that is the event that will tell you the extent of your rights in this country. You and your ilk have been conducting experiments right from Nnamdi Kanu through endsars and now Peter Obi and no results so far. Pls Accept this assurance, this one will certainly give results.

My prayer is that they should misbehave when Tinubu visit South East,so some useless liberal we have among us can see what we've been telling them. There will surely be result for that as just as you said,either it will be hug or something else is what I can't say but I know there will be result
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Peppysco: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
CSTRR:
The most stupid people are those bigots from the north.
Dem dey inside hot water and yet talk as if dey are living in Europe.

The bigots from the South West are far away from your troubles.
They can afford to be bigoted.

You as a northerner are in the midst of serious wahala.
Your problems in the North are collosal and unprecedented, and it would take a lot to even begin to resolve them.

And yet you still choose to be bigoted.

Don't vote for Peter obi o.
You think you are doing him?

If he loses the election, he will go to back to his businesses and his home in onitsha.

It's you in the north that will be left with your bad president and your big problems..

Peter obi didn't spend much anyway, so no lose.

The East must be the most peaceful region in the world, and point of correction, when Obi loses, he will not relocate to his home in Onitsha as you wrongly stated, he WILL run back to Lagos as he has always done, just the same way he did after 8years as governor of Anambra cos that's where his economic interests are domiciled. Meaning that, guy don't even give a rat ass about you all, he's anly riding on you all's emotions
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Alpharey: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

There goes the staphy again. Very deadly disease. Sorry, very soon you will get over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

How time flies

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by perryy(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2022
PresidObi:
Its becoming clearer everyday, that Labour party has gained wide acceptance across Nigeria because of the vision and boldness of their two presidential running mates.

God bless Nigeria.

Stop taking those weeds from Chicago, they are not good for your eyes and brain

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by naughtyguess: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

No wonder you're staphylococcus ������

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
All these expectations might be cut short by a coup plot. I see one coming except by the divine intervention of God. Let's pray for Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by DTaj: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
The Datti guy attended a wedding of one of the children of a Wammako (APC) supporter in Sokoto and some clown here posted it as though he "stormed" Sokoto for any support rally!

The news of the wedding and many pictures were already shared on the Facebook page of Senator Wammako, an APC chieftain (who wore brown babariga/agbada), who sat beside Datti...Governor Tambuwwal of Sokoto State and Badaru of Jigawa State also attended the wedding.

The little crowd you saw were people waiting outside the mosque where the wedding held. It had absolutely nothing to do with Datti of Labour Party, who will lose eventually by the way (if his principal, Peter Obi and himself didn't collapse their little structure for Atiku eventually)...
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by kelvinunilag: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Looks like friday mosque gathering he is trying to claim as his supporters. My northern friend told me that nobody knows Datti even in Zaria where he supposedly hails from.
You who know you? And u mentioned his name...
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by daviddoc(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Lol. Why are you worried?
In wike's voice; As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Only a mad man get worried when his rival is getting things wrong.

Your mind is playing tricks on you.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Mr5050(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

lolz, e be like say ur BMC alert don show cos i can feel it in ur ranting. God forbid BATthing
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by bcomputer101: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Says someone suffering from Staphylococcus
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by daviddoc(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2022
perryy:

Stop taking those weeds from Chicago, they are not good for your eyes and brain

All these agbado-brained people
There is only one known drug peddler/criminal among the 3 candidates. Bobo Chicago.
This advise should be directed at him.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2022
PresidObi:
Its becoming clearer everyday, that Labour party has gained wide acceptance across Nigeria because of the vision and boldness of their two presidential running mates.

God bless Nigeria.

sticking to just promoting your candidate stand you out among others, this is how to sell candidate and not abusing other candidates and their tribes

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2022
AntonVince:

Most Nigerians had never heard the name “Osinbajo” before Buhari made him his running mate in 2014.

Osinbajo came from a region, South West where Apc is deeply rooted. Anybody from the south west could have produced same result. But does labour party have any root in the North West where Datti is from?

Una brain no dey work aswear. In few months time una foolishness go depart. I can't wait to see Datti polling unit result in kaduna. Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by DTaj: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
ImDStar:
God forbid anything APC and PDP ever again.
Suffering is not Nigerians birthright, and enjoying good life is not the elite birthright.

I don't want to curse anyone trying to deceive innocent Nigerians again in voting for APC, but God will make them partake in what the government is dishing to the poor people.

N
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by DTaj: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

You are smart and correct too! It was a wedding that held in a Sokoto mosque. The pictures and back story were published on APC's Senator Wammako's Facebook page yesterday, immediately after the wedding.

Datti and his family originated from Mauritania. Their father migrated to Nigeria, from Mauritania, and started claiming Zaria.

His older brother even posted their family's visit to their extended family members (aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc) in Mauritania during the last Ramadan on his official Facebook page.

Yusuf Datti might have hidden his Mauritanian ancestry from the public for political reasons, but his older brother usually makes a show of it without any care...
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:

My prayer is that they should misbehave when Tinubu visit South East,so some useless liberal we have among us can see what we've been telling them. There will surely be result for that as just as you said,either it will be hug or something else is what I can't say but I know there will be result

Hahaha people who are conquered and governed by a foreigner(Emir) in his land is chest beating here.

How many times have the northern boys beating you up in Lagos and what happened?

Can you people fight?

Bloody coward, woman in men's clothing.
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
This event is obviously not for Datti. He was an invitee because I can see senator wamako there too.
This kind of cheap propaganda can't translate to votes on election day. On that day self deceit will be exposed. I can't wait to see Datti polling unit result in kaduna. Kikikikikikiki.........

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by broadman20: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Leave them in their own folly.

The only reason for your hate is because you lack the capacity to compete in the open market.

The will buy up all your land in Lagos just a little while.

Coward
Re: Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) by leketon: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
PresidObi:
The next vice president of Nigeria, insha Allah

Wedding Ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos) / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.