Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) (102225 Views)

My Pet Snake / My Pet Snake / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by WithFact: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Passionnn:
Wild animals will always be wild animals.
If you like build them nomadic schools.
A leopard never changes its spots.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
How people keep snakes as pet is totally weird to me.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Multiplier7:

Why did you say this? Can you elaborate more
He meant to say that the ones active on social media are possessed by the serpentine spirit

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Puzkin: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
mumu man.

hey,do you want to watch Netflix shows without paying for subscription fee ever again?

do you want to get hacked dstv app to never have to pay again(

then dm O_9O-5_O-77-5-9+0_3.to get hacked netflix at 2k only(one time payment only).
and dstv at 3k only.
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
You will now see how Animal right activists in the usa will come out and condemn the police shooting of the snake by saying there are professional methods of releasing the grip of the snake

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
How horrifying for him, and for his grandmother "who found him on the floor with the snake wrapped tightly around his neck". Snakes are not your friends.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by lanocfoods: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Dog: you didn't buy
Cat: you said no
Parrot: you didn't want
Even goat: you were offended
Then you were asked what pet you wanted: you said snake.

This is my eulogy at his burial
grin

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Mercury12:

It was about to do that until the grandma interrupted the process and called the police.

Who keeps snakes as pet anyway. Only idiots do.

Snakes that don't have emotions lol
They just care about gulping down their meals and humans can pass as meals too.
A very huge and satisfying meal grin

A Boa constrictor is not big enough to swallow a human. You must be confusing it with Python. It probably just killed him because it felt threatened.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2022
U r so dumb
Lucky e no swallow u
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by drdeath: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Dog: you didn't buy
Cat: you said no
Parrot: you didn't want
Even goat: you were offended
Then you were asked what pet you wanted: you said snake.

This is my eulogy at his burial
May his soul Rest In Peace in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by etrange: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Corridon:
Why domesticate a wild animal?

Lol... How do you think dogs and cats became domestic? Today, we've succeeded in domesticating wild birds like parrots. It's the nature of man, I guess.
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by detectivejones: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Senseman wey no get sense. Waste of name.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by leesi11(m): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Senseman wey no get sence.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by highbee02: 1:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Prof. Dopemu who was keeping bees was stung to death by bees.

Why keeping dangerous animals? He was probably deceived by the word sapiens which means wisdom in Homo sapiens
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Waywardson6: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2022
It's called love �
Corridon:
Why domesticate a wild animal?
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Florasilver: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Very senseless senseman!

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Sharatan(m): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
If the decision is mine to make, I would have commanded that every snake on this earth should be slaughtered, They have no domestic value.
They help regulate the population of rats and rodents, frogs and all that. Without snakes we’ll be overrun by a rodent invasion.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by themanderon: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Wild animals are designed by nature to kill. They should never be found amongst humans. He should have known he would one day be turned into a meal by that massive beast. The same goes for those that keep wild cats and those dogs that look like wolves as pets. You will be sorry you ever did that someday.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Col0gne(f): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Nairalanders, una no go kill person with laugh abeg. grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by zoedew: 2:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Misguided folks.
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where are those “snakes don’t hurt crew”
In a serious meeting.

The 'Animal Lovers' team will brief us about the proceeding, so for now, everybody should go about their business and should avoid killing their domesticated snakes as the matter will be closely examined.

Signed,
Chairman, Dugbe Branch

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Would love t read about this story on FB or Twitter because there will be legit people defending the snake

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by zoedew: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
You will now see how Animal right activists in the usa will come out and condemn the police shooting of the snake by saying there are professional methods of releasing the grip of the snake
Even in some places in the South East of Nigeria and elsewhere in this country Pythons are venerated. Wisdom dictates that snakes are not created by God to be domesticated and kept as pets. Foolishness.
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by frog12: 2:34am On Aug 28, 2022
when they tell them not to play with SNAKES . dem no hear! hope WIKE is learning from TAMBUWAL'S experience ?

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by GistFullGround: 2:34am On Aug 28, 2022

Good for him!

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Yankee101: 2:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Wild animals are not Pets
Be aware
Be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by jking001(m): 3:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Reinamaria:
Any Animal bigger, longer, or stronger than you should never be kept as a pet.
Including Woman.
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Crofton: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
If the decision is mine to make, I would have commanded that every snake on this earth should be slaughtered, They have no domestic value.

They keep the population of rodents in check.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by muykem: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2022
I thought they use to protect animals right? They suppose to allow it defend itself.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Emmanuel909090: 3:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Will they learn?

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Gbeng30(m): 3:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Sometimes I don't know if this people deserve pity or sympathy because how can you make something that fits kill you a pet... We can't predict the action of a human being like us not to talk of dangerous animals...tooor rip

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.