Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! (1065 Views)

We Have Verified Foreign Buyers for Foodstuff, Agro products and solid minerals / Don't Open This If You Dont These PRODUCTS And TOOLS / M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Have you ever looked at those chemical products around you, like soaps, creams, adhesives, mineral spirits, drugs, car products, petrol, grenade, bullets, explosives etc... and wonder how they are made?

Have you ever also wandered how profiting they are?

Well. I have seen lots of people ask what business they would do with a million naira or more, and I just shake my head.

If only they know what some of the chemists in this country who have invested a lot in learning about chemicals know.

One of the most profiting business in any developing country is chemical products. They are used in everyday life, and the extreme ones are just so profiting getting the market to sell one can turn your life around overnight.

Good news is, you don't need to be a chemist. You don't need to go to university and spend all the ages studying chemical equations, reactions, bond energy, heat change, enthalpy entropy or any of those chemical jargons that gives you nightmares.

You just need to follow someone whose passion is studying those gibberish, and getting a straight to the point fraction of what he or she knows to help you make your dream come through.

You just need to follow us. And we will be teaching you things you can't learn from any university in Nigeria.

We will be teaching you how to make money from everyday chemical products.

*Don't ask me how to produce explosives please... yeah, I can produce it too, but I will not teach you destructive chemistry like that*

We will only focus on friendly chemical products that you can easily sell and turn your financial life around.

By the way, I am trying to grow a youtube channel where I can post videos of this productions, so as to get funds for the chemicals we are going to be using for your practicals.

Your only contribution will be to subscribe to that channel, like and share our videos, and ask me anything you want me to teach you.

And trust me, you will learn a lot you never knew was possible with your coconut head grin grin grin

Hey! I am just kidding with you.

But if you think you don't have a coconut head, watch this video, subscribe, like, share, and tell me exactly what you find difficult in my explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzD__9m8k6Q
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:46am On Aug 29, 2022
The thing is, the amount of products you can make with everyday chemicals are endless.

So is also the profit.

And we are going to be showing you just how to make any of such products, and also earn high profit from them.

All you have to do is subscribe to our youtube channel, ask us any question, in the comment section and we will clear your doubt.

No, not the military way...

But we are going to clear that doubt for poverty anyway.

Do you know chemical product business is one of the most noble business you can start with less than 150k?

A lot of people make mistakes of thinking the money they have is not enough...

Well, I will be teaching you how you can turn that small money you are looking at into a sustainable income for you.

Just follow us.

Meanwhile, this is the continuation of how to mix transparent liquid dish washing soap.

I will be teaching you so many things you never knew was possible.

Please follow our youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U5xjbwYMdA
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2022
How to test your silver and powder mercury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgNivYcoDrw
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Learn how to effectively formulate your Evostic gum, all purpose contact adhesive. Contact cement etc.

Highly paying business with very low competition and low startup amount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQQ1X7su2U
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Have you learnt this?

Or you are still looking for where to invest your money?

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by Sukersoc: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Way to go!

Well done

Unfortunately, our people have become so corrupted by get rich quick schemes, so very few people are interested in soiling their hands to gradually grow wealth; every body wants to become millionaire overnight by just pressing thier phones and laptops, nothing bad about it, but we can't all create wealth that way.

The blame for this rest squarely on corrupt politicians and public servants who overnight loot public funds under their care and flaunt same in full public glare to the cheer of the gullible public who only see the glamour but can't see the deceit behind it.

Many Nigerians can no longer see the relationship btw sweating it out and money making

1 Like

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Sukersoc:
Way to go!

Well done

Unfortunately, our people have become so corrupted by get rich quick schemes, so very few people are interested in soiling their hands to gradually grow wealth; every body wants to become millionaire overnight by just pressing thier phones and laptops, nothing bad about it, but we can't all create wealth that way.

The blame for this rest squarely on corrupt politicians and public servants who overnight loot public funds under their care and flaunt same in full public glare to the cheer of the gullible public who only see the glamour but can't see the deceit behind it.

Many Nigerians can no longer see the relationship btw sweating it out and money making

You are very correct comrade. I remember a man I once helped start his company.

He soon took money from bank and friends and expanded very huge.

This man was doing very fine. I was always there keeping him on his toes, keeping the workers very busy with production and money was rolling in. We had over 200 workers and heavy equipments.

Then he remembered he is rich enough to join politics which was not bad.

He became a house of rep member, saw fast huge money and guess what? He abandoned the project that gave him money to reach there, and focused solely on the "no sweat" stolen funds.

I felt personally bad because I am passionate about companies. And this one that became huge was a thing of pride for me. I actually, personally gave in so much into it, to see it rise to that height.

We were already having over 200 staffs at the time, and was a major producer for both Kano and Aba.

Later, he contested for Senate and lost. Gradually he ate up the stolen wealth was in debt and back to square 1.

He remembered me and the company once again, and this time I just pick the call and laugh. grin grin grin

Baba is way older now, has little zeal cum energy to carry on. Needs someone to give him that push again, but no sufficient money.

Nothing beats sweating it out and continuing in your own company.

Stolen wealth are easy, and it will easily go too.

I pray this government changes, and people will realize Nigeria is a virgin area for almost everything.

They could also be supported to reach their genuine dreams.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by Sukersoc: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
michaelpenz:

This man was doing very fine. I was always there keeping him on his toes, keeping the workers very busy with production and money was rolling in. We had over 200 workers and heavy equipments.

He became a house of rep member, saw fast huge money and guess what? He abandoned the project that gave him money to reach there, and focused solely on the "no sweat" stolen funds.

I felt personally bad because I am passionate about companies. And this one that became huge was a thing of pride for me. I actually, personally gave in so much into it, to see it rise to that height.

We were already having over 200 staffs at the time, and was a major producer for both Kano and Aba.

Later, he contested for Senate and lost. Gradually he ate up the stolen wealth was in debt and back to square 1.

He remembered me and the company once again, and this time I just pick the call and laugh. grin grin grin

Baba is way older now, has little zeal cum energy to carry on. Needs someone to give him that push again, but no sufficient money.

I pray this government changes, and people will realize Nigeria is a virgin area for almost everything.

You're absolutely right Brother. If we get a good leader, Nigerians will have to undergo some real pain of self discipline in other to survive. Bad leadership has made almost everyone lazy physically and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good day beautiful people.

Today on Amonium Nitrate.

We still have this chemical. But because of the nature of the chemical, we can not just supply to anybody without a proper document from the country's government or military for the purpose of use.

So if you want it from us, please come with the documents and we can supply you any amount you want.

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
SHRINK WRAP.

Packaging your product makes it very easily accepted.

Don't neglect the power of packaging. Some say it is too expensive... I get it but there are companies that offer packaging materials at a very affordable price.

One of such company is Core Chemicals Ltd.

You can get as little as one roll of your shrink wrapping film from them, and you can get as much as 10 tons. They are affordable and reliable. You can also get your other packaging and quality marketing products like plastic containers etc from them.

All you have to do is reach them through me. I actually market for them grin grin grin.

Package your product, and see how fast you are accepted.

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Our next video will be on how to produce tiles cleaner.

Ant of the products we demonstrate for you is a high profit product that will rewrite your financial story in a short while.

Just learn, produce, package and sell. We will also show you how you can achieve great sells.

Please subscribe to our youtube channel and learn more on how to make your dream income via chemical production processes.
We are determined to help startups reach their financial dreams via chemical products and businesses.

Please subscribe to our channel on youtube, and also comment on our videos on what you'd like us to do differently.

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
How to source for chemicals and chemical products.

Whether you are sourcing for the chemical products for your own company or you are a sourcing agent for other companies, these rules applies.

You should learn these rules to make the process easy and successful for you.

Not abiding by these rules will sooner make manufacturers and dealers start seeing you as very unserious, and will not even waste their time with you.

Remember, although we are in business, we don't have patience for people who only come to waste our time.

1. Know the Identitiy of the product you are looking for.

Most products have various trade names but the chemical names are usually the same.

Knowing the name at least will help your dealer know what you are looking for. You can find the identity information on a previous package you have.

2. Know what the chemical is intended for.

Sometimes, people may not get the exact trade name of the chemical they are looking for. This is usually because what a certain market calls one product, may not be exactly what another market know it with. Some markets just nickname chemical products based on the use.

So, knowing what the intended use is for, will help your dealer know what you are looking for.

3. Get a photo of what you are looking for.

Although, most manufacturers make the same product with little differences in physical appearance, having a picture of what you are looking for will go a long way in helping the dealers to get the product for you.

4. Have money for samples.

This is another very important rule. Sometimes I wonder why people reach out and want you to just make conclusions without samples.

Samples are a great way to reduce cost and unnecessary expenditure.

Even if you already know everything about the chemical product you are looking for, it is advised you first opt for a sample.

This is also because, manufacturers may have created a little difference in the previous formulation you know. These happens when there is a lack of a certain raw material and the manufacturer decides to compensate with a different one.

So, it is important to order a small sample first, and them make your large order based on the result of your sample.

Infact, I always advice that if you don't have money for samples, please don't boarder contacting us, because we wouldn't want to start supply of any amount of chemicals except it has been previously proven to be the exact thing you need.

This is to avoid stories that touch.

I will be stopping here for today, remember, you can order all your chemical and chemical product formulations from us.

07039762244. 07013355991.
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by iHart(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
michaelpenz:

If you can help someone start a business with over 200 staff, you should have with at least 50 staff. So show us your own facotry

1 Like

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
iHart:
If you can help someone start a business with over 200 staff, you should have with at least 50 staff. So show us your own facotry

Doesn't always work that way chief...

some of us, have only ideas and know how, But no money at some point. Especially for starting up a factory.

So, we work with those who have the money, hoping to get the money we need by working with them, and to start from there later, only to be disappointed.

Also, to have even 50 staffs is already big. You are talking a monthly salary of 2million naira already if they are placed on average salary of 40,000 per month. And a net profit of 1.5m or more for the company.

If I am running that company now, I wouldn't be on this platform spending this much time.

I will be more concerned with growing the company to that original 200 staffs like my once upon a time boss did.

That is not to say that we are not in the process of starting though... Everything is time, and money.
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by iHart(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
michaelpenz:

Doesn't always work that way chief...

some of us, have only ideas and know how, But no money at some point. Especially for starting up a factory.

So, we work with those who have the money, hoping to get the money we need by working with them, and to start from there later, only to be disappointed.

Also, to have even 50 staffs is already big. You are talking a monthly salary of 2million naira already if they are placed on average salary of 40,000 per month. And a net profit of 1.5m or more for the company.

If I am running that company now, I wouldn't be on this platform spending this much time.

I will be more concerned with growing the company to that original 200 staffs like my once upon a time boss did.

That is not to say that we are not in the process of starting though... Everything is time, and money.
ok, let us see some pictures of the 200staff business you helped someone open
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
iHart:
ok, let us see some pictures of the 200staff business you helped someone open

Sorry chief, I don't have that right.

I could also go ahead and mention the name of the company, owner, and every details. But, that is not ethical sir.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
There is something special about dealing with us.

And that is this... the Igbo man has a proverb that one who goes to market goes for profit.

We take this statement very serious.

We understand that you are business person, and like all business people, at the end, what matters most is your profit.

So, we don't just sell our products or services and leave you to battle with the spirits.

We check up and follow through to make sure you are doing well with the business and earning your desired profit.

If you have any challenge, we will always support to the best of our ability.

And we can be extremely honest in our troubleshooting.

Get your chemical products and or formulation from us, and let us do this together.

07039762244, or 07013355991

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 4:38am On Nov 17, 2022
PLATFORMING CATALYST (R-234x, and R-334x) for rubber production available.

Contact us, 07039762244, 07013355991

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Industrial catalyst for rubber production available. Used in plastic and other industries.

Please have your sample money at hand before contacting people for products in case your price agrees.

Don't come and frustrate me with unseriousness please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtYaQqKIppA
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by ihesiuloa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
If you honestly want to make income outside your 9 to 5 job then hit me up on my signature.. You will be glad you did.
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by Wapgod(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
i have subscribed to your youtube

1 Like

Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Good morning all.

One of the surest way yo thrive financially, in a third world cum developing country is in chemical products and manufacture.

Yhe good news is, you don't need to be a chemist to do it, you just get formulation guide from professionals and you are there.

Join our FB group, https://www./788426789240617/?ref=share

Also, call me for your formulations and chemical products.

07039762244, 07013355991
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2023
Why your adhesive is not strong.

How to improve the strength of your adhesives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ050pEfwkI
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by Theophinio(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2023
michaelpenz:
Learn how to effectively formulate your Evostic gum, all purpose contact adhesive. Contact cement etc.

Highly paying business with very low competition and low startup amount.

Great thread boss

Please who are my target audience for adhesive products

This is a very viable business opportunity
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2023
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2023
Theophinio:

Great thread boss

Please who are my target audience for adhesive products

This is a very viable business opportunity

Adhesive industry is almost for every one.

Infact, it is so good I that both companies and individuals are always after it, so long as the quality is awesome.

The construction industry,
The wood and upholstery industry,
The shoe and leather industry,

These are the major target market.

But the greatest part of the business is that you just need to produce and marketers will carry on from you.

You may not necessarily sell a single drum to the final consumer yourself, as suppliers are looking for the products every to supply.
Re: Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2023
Another secret way guys are cashing out big time in Nigeria and other developing countries

But you should reserve money to learn the process well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHtOJCxoLFQ

(1) (Reply)

PHCN New Fixed Fee Is Now 750 Per Month / Mercedes-benz Sprinter Bus Available For Hire Purchase Very Urgently!! / How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.