Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (335 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: . by EmiDior(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Heathrow44:
It is clear now to me that is high time I resign and Ive today appointed to leave , the reason I fought so hard in the last few days to continue to deliver the mandate of free speech in person was not just because I wanted to do so but because it was my job, my duty to you to continue to do it, I'm immensely proud of what the account "HEATHROW44 " has done, from getting free speech done and tackling scammers and reclaiming the power of internet from the people of the underworld, in any disposition no one is remotely indispensable, I know that there will be many people who are relieved and perhaps quite a few who will also be disappointed and I want u to know I'm giving up the best position and moniker in d world I found so many people who possessed such boundless originality and I'm glad to have worked with you all!

Adios

Heathrow44
okay

Re: . by Chaos14: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Thank you for active service
Re: . by Greattestman: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
All of you wey comment for this post una well so? grin Heathrow no no go abeg, we need this monika. Your alternate has been createdgrin
Re: . by theblackrannger: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2022
boo hoo
Re: . by EmiDon11: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Op, the 24hrs don pass o
And u neva deactivate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Sex Charm / April Shower's Turned Wet Cunt / Dad Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.