Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West (27222 Views)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / PDP Crisis: Ayu Fights Back, Blocks G5 Governors’ Nominees For Poll Duties / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by shegra58: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:
SW got nothing to offer PDP. They're already OBIDIENT.
Which south west are you talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Flows001(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
No matter what happens i just want to see either PDP or APC win so i can witness the wailings of the Obi supporters in 2023
I really cant wait for it
So that's your Lifelong ambition abi?
I pity you

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by David160(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
No matter what happens i just want to see either PDP or APC win so i can witness the wailings of the Obi supporters in 2023

Am voting for obi... If he can't get it.. Then let Atiku have it.

Tinubu will never smell that seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Karma111: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
you should be more concerned on how Nigeria will be better. Bush rat

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by BJanta: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
Wike is indeed a strong man but nothing will ever make him work for Tinubu.

Doesn’t matter . Of what value was Wike's alliance with Jones in 2015 and Atiku 2019 to Atiku himself. They both lost still lost to Buhari with wide margins. APC crowding in pretending to lobby Wike is a deft political maneuvers to pressurise Atiku into making silly and counterproductive agreements with Wike. Carrying their political horsetrading openly has robbed it of any value it might have. It has also provided a sure template for other caucuses in the party to deploy. Now Wike nominating and presenting his own choice in the , AND NOT THE SOUTHWEST's choice , as the chairman of PDP , may well work for the party's organic structure , but definitely not for any electoral value from the Southwest for the party. The impact is more to enforce sharing of votes from the South-East and SouthSouth between Atiku and Obi. And do not expect the North applaud Atiku's agreement to allow powershift to the South after one term in office. An arrangement that would only benefit Atiku and Wike, AND NOT THE NORTH. So, Atiku and his PDP are in a quandary.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by ennyrah: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

one of the parties you mentioned will surely win...the online ranter party was formed by religious and ethnic bigots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Integrafamoo: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
dre11:
•To support Atiku’s campaign, provide logistics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/pdp-crisis-ayu-to-go-wikes-camp-to-produce-replacement-from-s-west/
The same Wike chased away Ushe Secondus for his own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by 07kjb: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Any changes in the PDp structure will scatter that party

If the PDP chairman Should move all other positions is moving too,all the position held by Southerners will be swapped with the north vise versa

PDP is in a big mess

And that is how it should be ATIKU should go and rest it is the turn of Southerners

Vote PETER OBIs L.P anyways
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Jagabanofafrica: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=116105221]SW got nothing to offer PDP. They're already OBIDIENT. [/quot

Who are the they ... IPOB are Obidient

Tinubu is the next President in JESUS Name
Yoruba lokan
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Jagabanofafrica: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
David160:

Am voting for obi... If he can't get it.. Then let Atiku have it.

Tinubu will never smell that seat

Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is ur next President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by clothingonline(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Everyone is demanding politics
By this time next year we have a new president

18k only

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Uncletony(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
After charging your phone from your neighbors tiger generator, you come here to type rubbish. You mumu deserve an award!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Myself2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
dre11:
•To support Atiku’s campaign, provide logistics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/pdp-crisis-ayu-to-go-wikes-camp-to-produce-replacement-from-s-west/

So to this so called Wike's camp, it is still business as usual ? See the way they are already sharing the principal positions in the national assembly as if they are not aware Nigerians are tired of that old arrangement.
This is why we need a new face, a new person who has no record of being involved in political wuru wuru and corruption.Nobody should tag me as Obidient because I am not, I am Myself, but Peter Obi is the best bet, he is the fresh face that understands what need to be done for Nigeria to move from a consumption to a production economy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by ogatboy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

Unfortunately they will not wail. Most of Obi supporters are doing fantastically well. Many have experienced good governance outside Nigeria. They just want Nigeria to experience what good governance will be.

As long as Obasanjo is personally doing consultation for Obi, he'll win. Atiku and Tinubu will step down. Una think sat the London meeting na coincidence?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by PeterObi4LP: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

We prefer Obi as our President. If he can't get it, let PDP get it is awin win for us too.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by PeterObi4LP: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
no wahala we shall see na pls dont deactivate account

You have no option but to vote Obi
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by JoeNL22(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
Bro.....you are a bastard.....you will not die well.....so you like how Nigeria is abi. I pray the state of Nigeria will be your own life now. Inj. Amen

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by ImperialYoruba: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
BJanta:

Doesn’t matter . Of what value was Wike's alliance with Jones in 2015 and Atiku 2019 to Atiku himself. They both lost still lost to Buhari with wide margins. APC crowding in pretending to lobby Wike is a deft political maneuvers to pressurise Atiku into making silly and counterproductive agreements with Wike. Carrying their political horsetrading openly has robbed it of any value it might have. It has also provided a sure template for other caucuses in the party to deploy. Now Wike nominating and presenting his own choice in the , AND NOT THE SOUTHWEST's choice , as the chairman of PDP , may well work for the party's organic structure , but definitely not for any electoral value from the Southwest for the party. The impact is more to enforce sharing of votes from the South-East and SouthSouth between Atiku and Obi. And do not expect the North applaud Atiku's agreement to allow powershift to the South after one term in office. An arrangement that would only benefit Atiku and Wike, AND NOT THE NORTH. So, Atiku and his PDP are in a quandary.

grin
I suspect Wike will nominate Fayose. Fayose is in Wike's camp. Fayose was Atiku's SW campaign manager in 2019. He had impressive result but not enough to conquer APC in SW. He is loved in South but hated in North. He was one of the outspoken persons against Atiku grabbing PDP flag that was zoned to South. He is pro-South, so its going to be a love-hate relationship. In it all, Atiku will loose the election.

I always say anytime Tinubu is silent and no one hear from him, formidable and earth-moving events are going on behind closed doors. The public should be wary. Tinubu's intrigues include public visual displays that position him as an underdog, it's all part of the charade to distract and awe. Tinubu is the type of person you want under close and persistent surveillance. He has game, and in the APC primary, he showed us what he can do. For national title, he will do far more than he did at primary and emerge winner.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by broadman20: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

You will wait till Tinubu finds his primary school certificate and real age.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by adefitim(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Better politics at its best no be noise making wey some people dey do upandan
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by David160(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba lokan

You'll wail after election...
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by David160(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba lokan

You'll wail after election
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
That is not inrelivant
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Demolakay: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

U will wait in vain! odẹ..
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Sholaco: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:
Hahaha ��
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by kevwemike: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
quote author=DEROX post=116104808] No matter what happens i just want to see either PDP or APC win so i can witness the wailings of the Obi supporters in 2023
I really cant wait for it[/quote] u go wait tire ooo
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Abemy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
A shocking surprise awake Wike Should Atiku win the presidential election.

People never learn. Now is his turn, Atiku's turn is coming. Wike will be shattered politically.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Spherica17: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Uncletony:

After charging your phone from your neighbors tiger generator, you come here to type rubbish. You mumu deserve an award!
Where you charge your own Mr ignorance?
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by gloryman91: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yeye people, which yeyeson government after useless 16years of nothing to show.

Asiwaju 2023 In Sha Allah.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West by Abujason: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
DEROX:

Mr. Suffering-And-Smiling, have you heard about the phrase, biting your nose to spite your face? That’s what you want to do.

Good luck with that. Everyone else has opposite idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct ’50 Wedding Guests’ Along Sokoto-Zamfara Highway / Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article / Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.