Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! (20023 Views)

Guys With Sex Drugs / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by headbasher96(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
must they rape or Bleep a lady in her own school story just asking though
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol Sad?

Anyways Iam fine thank you. Hope you are doing great yourself
Really?,
because you do Not give sarcastic or vile comments to Guys again.
Dis ur new found Calmness na wa.
Does not give me opportunity to Bash and Castigate you!
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by Ananymaz: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nice story @islandlady please continue

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by techgen(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
You see why they rated Nigerian as a country with the lowest IQ in the world... Its surprising that most folks don't know what creative or imaginative writing entails.

Nawa :o2
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by BILL10: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sounds more like a biography...but it's okay...the priest is here to take your confessions my daughter

1 Like

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by fineberry(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Since its fiction....me not interested.
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Machalla:
cheesy
I no won like any girl for this life again, I just won dey gallant like wizkid (Machala) dey smoke igbo angry

3 Likes

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by Machalla(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I no won like any girl for this life again, I just won dey gallant like wizkid (Machala) dey smoke igbo angry
On point bro cheesy
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by y3mi(m): 4:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Well thanks for the compliment!

About my signature "Orisa" it actually portrays I am a goddess and a Ifa worshipper!
Unlike Angelique Kidjo, Beyoncé too consider herself an Orisa but has never in any way reflect it’s cores in her works of entertainment therefore I humbly ask… Are you actively involve in the spirituality or merely find the pantheon, or esoteric knowledge, or cosmos intellectually appealing or just guilty by association, or all of the above ?
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by xband: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
SO you guys have succeed in making OP keep mute on this story of hers?

Islandlady come and complete this story or you will send the rest to me privately.
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by Emmanuelmich(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2022
For story lovers please visit this platform they upload turns of stories for you delight

https://novel/share/t.html?p=BpEMSl4N_c_a
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by lezz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady couldn't continue this story because it's a true life story.

The criticism and bashing got to her

3 Likes

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by ShaqFu: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
lezz:
Islandlady couldn't continue this study because it's a true life story.

The criticism and bashing got to her
You know cheap commodities never last. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by lezz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
ShaqFu:
the big Joe himself. The way dilapidated hoes try to reinvent themselves using social media is amazing.

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by ShaqFu: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
lezz:
the big Joe himself. The way dilapidated hoes try to reinvent themselves using social media is amazing.
Yes boss. They always forget social media never forget. Whenever they try such nonsense, social media is there to remind them their folly is as foolish as their lousy attempt at chasing attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by lezz(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
ShaqFu:
Yes boss. They always forget social media never forget. Whenever they try such nonsense, social media is there to remind them their folly is as foolish as their lousy attempt at chasing attention.
you know Social Media is truly a double-edged sword.

For the first time, hoes found a direct means of advertisment and also an everlasting diary of their LovePeddler trail at the immediate reach of whoever looked.

Many girls have been ruined and lost out in potential marriage deals....you no longer need to search a lady out through her family alone.....just check any of her handles.... especially the comment section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by zeuss: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't type all at once naa, just stay updated and follow the trend wink
you story is arresting and feels real ...... ignore the jealous comments and continue here or tell us where.

1 Like

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by MackIV(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kai !!! Una don put 2 and 2 together, OP don run grin grin

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by Czathedemigod: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
I can stake my scrotum, this is a true life story with a little touch of fictional to confuse us...grin Islandlady continue shaah grin
grin
Slynation:
I can stake my scrotum, this is a true life story with a little touch of fictional to confuse us...grin Islandlady continue shaah grin
Lee to the mao!! Most of y'all crazy & delusional lol. I write poems & eroticas,my sexcapades mostly with fictional characters!! End of the day NOC duhhh!! Lol

1 Like

Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by DissTroy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
ShaqFu:

ShaqFu:

Aha! Here they are: lexical 'terrorists' of yesteryears.
Re: My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! by ShaqFu: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
DissTroy:

Aha! Here they are: lexical 'terrorists' of yesteryears.
I beg your pardon, lexical 'terrorist'. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.