Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise (1326 Views)

Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria / A Must-have For The Family (Small And Big Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzers) / Small And Medium Scale Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by IvoryStone: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
SME interested in fund/capital for start-up, growth or expansion, email (info@iscinvestment.com) with the caption "Capital Provision for SME".
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
Please Expansiate.
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by IvoryStone: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
@ lexio

The fund available is for SME promoter's that needs capital for their small and medium scale business ideas, and also for existing SME's that requires additional fund for desired expansion.
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by swiftycool(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2011
so how much is d maximum loan u can grant in Naira
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by IvoryStone: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2011
@ swiftycool

The maximum loan is dependent on the project specifics & proposed fund utilisation.
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2011
Ur phone number please?
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by IvoryStone: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2011
@hisson3

0706 572 3939
Re: Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise by Akins02324(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2011
Importation business in recent time has become a free for all whereby,if you know your way,you should be talking millions by now because the opportunities inherent is overwhelming and that is why you need no any other time than now to join the success train

There are lots of people out there seeking for a potential business to do with an handsome reward,importation has the answer if you fall in this category.

In order to really make it in life ,you must have an entrepreneurer spirit in you and that is why you need to find something doing.

Do you know there are lots of cheap products on the internet that can fetch you millions within six months even with your little capital.The funniest part of this business is that,even the manufacturer are even happy and always ready to assist you with your small order.

Some might even give you a credit facilities after trading with them for like 2 to 3 times.They dont tell me,it is what i have witness and that is why i can stand before NLanders and share the secret here because the gap is too wide to be filled and that is why more people are needed to partake in this business.

Let me just ask you this,is there any period when women dont invest in jewellry?Yep,this is one of the business you can do directly with the manufacturer and i bet you,after six months,you will have a testimony to share with other nairalanders .With as low as #20,000,you can start this business,just try it .

I have some other importation business you can do as well that will fetch you cool money but this it just one of them and i can assure you,there are lots of buyers waiting to pay you cash in exchange for the goods ,some might even pay you in advance.

Do you think you need full details about this business,then rush over to my blog and get more information on
www.home-based-importation-business..com

when you get there,just click on everything you need to know about importation.

I wish you best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Scraps Here Without Hassles / Invitation To Participate In Investment Opportunities In Fish Farming Workshop / Zoe Clipper Blade Sharpening Machine 07035676469 +2347035676469

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.