Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? (5025 Views)

Beautiful! First Official Photos From Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Traditional Wedding / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Shares Beautiful First Photo Of Her Newborn Daughter, Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by ORAFA(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Happy 50th birthday to the wife of the Benue State Governor and First Lady, Dr Mrs Eunice Ortom.

May your days be long and blessed.

Looking at the attached pictures, I think she's the most beautiful First Lady in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by ORAFA(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
More

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by ORAFA(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
More.
What's your take?

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by ORAFA(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fynestboi, MissyB3, lalaticlala, seun seun seun
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
kiss
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Laggafin: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na Mary Kay enhanced beauty

17 Likes

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by doggedfighter(f): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
For me every woman is beautiful.

I have not really been interested in Nigerian first ladies since it seems as though when they get into office all they do is settle down and

enjoy the state wealth and not make efforts to make their husbands improve the quality of life of the people they govern.

Some of them are even greedier than their husbands.

Now if this lady here having the luxury of state wealth with her heavily coated and foundation filled face is the most beautiful first lady in Nigeria then I have nothing to say to our governors.

Never knew Ortom is this old and yet won't use this opportunity the universe has given him to redeem himself by making Benue and her people better.

He's still stashing wealth .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Princessogaraya(f): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Benue women dey fine,the one I see

Omo their daughter dey fine pass

3 Likes

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Her husband is a complete disaster.

9 Likes

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by aycorporat(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Benue Women are beautiful.
But wait, na her last born she carry so?

Ortom, well done o

2 Likes

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Promosaver: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin
That woman fine sha
But the husband na happy weekend tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wooow! She’s beautiful ❤️
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Samfloxin(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Make-up beauty
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
I might marry from benue if care is not taken, So far the news coming from benue are positive.

Abeg between idoma and tiv which one be more wife matterial?

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by moshuur(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
I think she's average....na makeup and filter help her small.... even at that, she's still average. Have you seen bamidele abiodun??
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by jeromestarks: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
ORAFA:
Happy 50th birthday to the wife of the Benue State Governor and First Lady, Dr Mrs Eunice Ortom.

Looking at the attached pictures, I think she's the most beautiful First Lady in Nigeria.

And she's even a Ph.D holder. A true woman.
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Laggafin:
Na Mary Kay enhanced beauty
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Machalla(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
This right here is how women should dress.
IG slay mamas and i-can-do-anything-with-my-body girls have left the group chat cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by 07kjb: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
She no fine reach Uzodimma wife o

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
moshuur:
I think she's average....na makeup and filter help her small....
even at that, she's still average.
Have you seen bamidele abiodun??

Abeg who asked you?
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by BeanmanX(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wife of a useless governor,,,
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by moshuur(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Abeg who asked you?
I don't know how dumb or intelligent u are....but my response is not out of line.
U can read the headings again...
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by BenjaminDomer: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Machalla:
This right is how women should dress.
IG slay mamas and i-can-do-anything-with-my-body girls have left the group chat cheesy
Are you talking to Siofra and Jennyclay ? grin
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
She is so pretty
More grace and blessings for the bday gal
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by colonelwealth(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
ORAFA:

Wow... really beautiful.
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
JUST MAKEUP
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Machalla(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Are you talking to Siofra and Jennyclay ? grin
Abeg o. Make I hide my head before dem put am for my body wotoWoto grin

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by Landmack: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maybe

Have u seen Anambra’s First Lady? cool

There’s another SW Governor with a beau as a wife too...can’t recall

On a happy mode..it seems Benue state is now the most peaceful state? Since Autumn abi na or Tom acquired IVM vans for security and spoke the language Fulani and bandits understood,peace has returned to the once volatile and killing fields of Benue.

Na to leave this Lagos and relocate to Benue...Benue pple hope I am welcome?
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by yeyebrity: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
ORAFA:

Stop celebrating thieves.
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by yeyebrity: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes, she is the prettiest first lady if the word ‘pretty’ is a synonym of ‘thief’.

Since these thieves assumed office, they have been being building wealth from State treasury. Ortom has acquired almost all the lands in that State.

He has private companies scattered around the State and outside the country. When he is done with the indigenes, there will be nothing left to look up to.
Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by yeyebrity: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I might marry from benue if care is not taken, So far the news coming from benue are positive.

Abeg between idoma and tiv which one be more wife matterial?

Are you a husband material? Anyways, if you want peace of mind, flee from a tiv girl. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Is Eunice Ortom The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria? by MrBachelor: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2022
No, she's not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Edun's Sister, Jumoke Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy New Photos / See How Mercy Eke Bent Innocent Wall While Trying To Enlarge Her Backside (video / Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.