Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85721 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.

107 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Godada(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2022

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was plain simple: eat, hit and shot his cum. Rinse. Repeat.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people go through to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances.

Little wonder gynecologists are in premium demand.

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace this new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.

980 Likes 69 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations Bro.

404 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin

Be proud your sperm is working. There are men praying for their sperms to work. When I impregnated my beautiful Asian girlfriend three times that year, I was just panicking like you, but there were people who wanted what I was rejecting.

Life no balance. Keep calm and be proud of your sperm.

500 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Hollybratt(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
All the advice your parent has been giving you nkor, you've been ignoring them?

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Wawelexy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

1545 Likes 165 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Godada:

Shred more light on the matter
bro u won't understand, I'm depressed..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by CamelCase: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
He even said no insult pls!! grin.

Just wait for graduates from university of pure and applied vawulence

They'll be cooking vawulence by now

1.Well my advice is, never think of taking that baby's life..
2. Don't overthink yourself
3. You can't change what has happened
4.Both of you need to take yourselves to her parent's.
They'll handle this better,

Keep is updated when they give you feedback.

And boy! You need to start hustling beside your school.

257 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ashewoboy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:

You cooked up this story.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Chris2863(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Godada:

Shred more light on the matter
shred which light again, you want him to narrate the bedroom experience join or what??

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ebubeson: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
A
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
“I am a promising young guy” grin grin

309 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Wawelexy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

Only you can advice yourself on this, we can only give you guidance on whatever you choose to do cos any action you take now can make or Mar your future and it won't be nice regretting that a nairalander decided your future..

But, anything you choose to do, Abortion is never an option.... I wish you well

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:
You both should discuss and decide how you are both going to take on the responsibility nah!. undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Offpoint1: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mistaken?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
iLegendd:
grin

Be proud your sperm is working. There are men praying for their sperms to work. When I impregnated my beautiful Asian girlfriend three times that year, I was just panicking like you, but there were people who wanted what I was rejecting.

Life no balance. Keep calm and be proud of your sperm.

bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by OnlySmartHustler(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bestie bestie, pant go dey shift...

when it shifted,you didn't do the do with protection..
My advice is,since your bestie is pregnant, do more do with her,on the process an idea of what the solution is will pop up.. Enjoy her small

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u
I hear you. Being a virgin is not a crime, but you couldn't. So, enjoy. After all, having kids early could be a good thing at times.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:
Werey say na accident grin grin hope no one sustained injury?

Una no go kill me with laughter for this app

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by minasu190: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just welcome to the fatherhood squads, no advice for you, just keep listening to davidos song "STAND STRONG".. congrats once again!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wawelexy:

Only you can advice yourself on this, we can only give you guidance on whatever you choose to do cos any action you take now can make or Mar your future and it won't be nice regretting that a nairalander decided your future..

But, anything you choose to do, Abortion is never an option.... I wish you well
thank u brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
minasu190:
Just welcome to the fatherhood squads, no advice for you, just keep listening to davidos song "STAND STRONG".. congrats once again!
I'm scared bro..i'm young
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Pandev(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
what do you mean by 'no insult'? Ori e ko pe rara undecided

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations in advance.
I fit send you money for diaper when the baby has been born.
Just send me a Pm.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Congratulations in advance.
I fit send you money for diaper when the baby has been born.
Just send me a Pm.
hmm but what do u suggest i should do now bro I'm depressed

Modified: just sent u a pm..thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Amuroba: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:

## Mature minds only and no insult pls.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm but what do u suggest i should do now bro I'm depressed

Do you have a GF?
If No , I'd advise you keep the baby.
God will see you through this.

10 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by julybaba(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
ccjoe:

Promising indeed.

10 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Kirkman: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin I am very sorry that you are an orphan but the more reason why you should continue your family lineage. And who best to marry but your best friend.. she sweet in the middle or not grin. My guy your akara don done chop am with bread.. if you abort that baby Na ogun go kee you dia.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Do you have a GF?
If No , I'd advise you keep the baby.
God will see you through this.
no I don't sir...thanks for d advice...I've already decided to keep the baby

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kirkman:
grin I am very sorry that you are an orphan but the more reason why you should continue your family lineage. And who best to marry but your best friend.. she sweet in the middle or not grin. My guy your akara don done chop am with bread.. if you abort that baby Na ogun go kee you dia.
hmm..harsh but true..thanks anyway..

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.