Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

This Is So Serious Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is So Serious Pls (261 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is So Serious Pls by Kriximpecable: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2022
I'm a graduate of one of the top three most saught after university in Nigeria. Graduated as the third best students in the department of Banking and finance but unfortunately since two years I've graduated nothing to show for it, even those I'm better off are doing better.

The jobs I manage to get pay peanut not upto 30k most times and very unstructured which later will lead to my sack and sometimes not being paid at all. Every month I must have one big problem that will made me to continue borrowing for money up and down my family and relatives now regard me as a failure.

Pls, what I really need right now is a spiritual help. Not really a human ritual sacrifice might be other sacrifice that doesn't require the killings of human beings tho, but any sort of spiritual help at all whether Alfa, native doctor as long as the person can detect what is the root of my problem and profer possible solution. I need to make money pls.

Anyway you can help pls help a brother this suffering is getting much .
If you're in the line to help you can ask for my watsap contact for easier communication.
Thanks!
Re: This Is So Serious Pls by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Nigeria is a disastrous country.It is only when you are shady that you will make money.My village now has beautiful houses that are built by money ritualist who call themselves yahoo boys.This are boys who were hard working as farmers, bricklayers,tillers and rubber tappers.They were not making headway until they go into money rituals.It is only a few youth that are making legitimate progress through their talents in music and comedy.This are the few handwork that are putting food and shelter on their tables.
Re: This Is So Serious Pls by delkuf(m): 2:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Kriximpecable:
I'm a graduate of one of the top three most saught after university in Nigeria. Graduated as the third best students in the department of Banking and finance but unfortunately since two years I've graduated nothing to show for it, even those I'm better off are doing better.

The jobs I manage to get pay peanut not upto 30k most times and very unstructured which later will lead to my sack and sometimes not being paid at all. Every month I must have one big problem that will made me to continue borrowing for money up and down my family and relatives now regard me as a failure.

Pls, what I really need right now is a spiritual help. Not really a human ritual sacrifice might be other sacrifice that doesn't require the killings of human beings tho, but any sort of spiritual help at all whether Alfa, native doctor as long as the person can detect what is the root of my problem and profer possible solution. I need to make money pls.

Anyway you can help pls help a brother this suffering is getting much .
If you're in the line to help you can ask for my watsap contact for easier communication.
Thanks!
And you came online, to look for Alfa and native abi. You see your life. Why not simply accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

(1) (Reply)

Young Boys And Light Skin Will Be A Reward For Muslims. Are Muslims Bisexual? / 8 Ways We Can Manage Our Time As Christians / What Is The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.