Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God (14574 Views)

How You Can Pray And Be Heard !!! / The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2022
The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God

It's a place called "hell fire" where all unrepentant sinners go when they die.

It's a place of eternal torment so there's nothing like resting in peace for any soul who finds himself there no matter the amount of prayers offered afterwards.

It's a place filled with regrets and "had I knowns", because by then it's too late for those who finds themselves there to repent, as the time for repentance is past.

However if you're still a sinner but not dead and in hell fire yet, it means you still got hope and a chance to be heard and saved by God.

Therefore wherever you are, even if it be in the belly of a whale right in the middle of an ocean as Jonah was, you can still repent and cry out to God to save you, because your prayer of repentance could still be heard by God, as God is everywhere and you still have the chance of life to be saved by Him.

So what are you still waiting for?

Do you want to get to hell fire first before you learn?

Many inside hell fire wished they were in your shoes and had the chance you still have to repent.

Don't wait til it's too late like they did.

Repent while you still have the time and chance to.

God bless.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
You Christians will make terrible marketers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:
You shouldn't be worried about the marketers but the product!

No matter how well hell fire is packaged, if you buy it, you would be eternally sorry you did.

May God help you to realize this before it's too late.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You shouldn't be worried about the marketers but the product!

No matter how well hell fire is packaged, if you buy it, you would be eternally sorry you did.

May God help you to realize this before it's too late.
Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Sheunma: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Quran 3:85
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?
I really wish I could force it down your throat so you'd thank me later but it's by choice not by force.

So it's up to you to decide...

I'm just doing my job to ensure you knew the Truth beforehand just in case it could make a difference and help you make the right choice.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by xeratek: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Abeg oh.. I no wan enter hell fire

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Gottiii: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by sotall(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2022
False

When somebody dies, their bodies become food for microorganisms.

There is no other body that burns in any hell fire.

The wages of sin is death. When a person dies, they stop existing. They dont feel any pain nor have memories.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by EKONGKING: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Another fantasy related thread

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by bigdammyj: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Reading.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by GerraMeh74(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Sheunma:
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Go and preach to your terrorist brothers and keep off this thread.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Danny50: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2022
God bless you preacher may he continue to bless and strenghten you in always.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by SimplePlan34: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2022
What a cruel God

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by iHart(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2022
In hell fire, will you be able to pray in the first place not to talk about repentance prayer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by InvestorVee(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Hell is real sha. i had that crazy dream oneday, chased away from heaven and fell into hell. God is powerful. Life is a mystery. But i still prefer hell. i wan reason with adam and eve
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Truefaith: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2022
The main problem of the world today is the sheer number of false teachers and workers of the Devil masquerading as G.O., Bishops and pastors in the church:

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:
You'd better repent before its too late

3 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Bayyajidda(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

You're a renowned Muslim, you forbid christians from comment on you Islamic threads, how come you comment on a Christian thread.
Cc: Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

Did the writer forced you to comment??

2 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by osaweseforme(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
If it were a Muslim thread the mods will want me to accept that Mohamed shit be upon him is the chosen one but you I diots will come to a Christian page without first accepting that Jesus Christ is the begotten of the Father.
Sheunma:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Sheunma:
Then, you should be greatest of all losers. Choose Christ choose life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I really wish I could force it down your throat so you'd thank me later but it's by choice not by force.

So it's up to you to decide...

I'm just doing my job to ensure you knew the Truth beforehand just in case it could make a difference and help you make the right choice.
Thank you bro

4 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:
False

When somebody dies, their bodies become food for microorganisms.

There is no other body that burns in any hell fire.

The wages of sin is death. When a person dies, they stop existing. They dont feel any pain nor have memories.

That's in your own thinking

3 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Go and preach to your terrorist brothers and keep off this thread.
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Mamijoh(f): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2022
iHart:
In hell fire, will you be able to pray in the first place not to talk about repentance prayer?
Not at all
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by DSC7: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2022
May God deliver us from Iniquities.. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Deimex: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2022
SimplePlan34:
What a cruel God

Even the devil is also cruel to those who disobey and violate is rules. Even us humans
God detest disobedience, be wise and don't let the anger of God fall on you by your blasphemy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Bible Verses About Love Of God / Pastor Jay Israel Calls Out Proff Ex & Ruth Matthew Over Alleged Missing Child / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.