Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Did You Learn In Church Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church Today? (4783 Views)

What Did You Learn In Church Today / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2022
I no go
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by phemmyfour: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Mine:
In all you do, Think of Heaven.
Bible verse: Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
(Colossians 3:2).

Let you heart always think of heaven. That will guide you and keep you from commiting sin.
Things above last but the earth will pass away soon. Nothing for on earth last forever.
Struggle daily to make heaven.
Set your mind on heavenly things.
We are still in Church
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by labelle123(f): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Fabredo:
Be humble... catholics can relate to this.............
. He will lift the humble

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by mylesJ: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Enough it’s Enough ..
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by ukpahu(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
I didn't go today
WHY ?
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Humility... Catholic's message for today
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=JOACHINpedro post=116130545][/quote]
Lol, nah the OP Trademark Quote be dat o.
Surprised to see him preaching bible here.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
JohnsonEmma:
Humility... Catholic's message for today

It's like many Catholics attend mass today!

Humility and giving to the needy.

The homily was about a Richman who hosts a Feast and invites ONLY his friends and influential persons around him.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by NwekeUG(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by youngstrow(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2022
I learned that Judas death is unexplainable even the bible itself don't know how really he take die.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Mikebj: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2022
How to keep your FAITH working.q
Bible Reading , Philemon 1vs8, Psalm 82vs6 e.t.c
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Mikebj: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Today Service in Gospel life Church Bayangari police post Bauchi, Bauchi State
Host: Rev Jerry ogbeba G S of GLF
Topic: how to keep your FAITH working
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Ethannathan(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
I learnt that if I trust that God loves me, I will overcome (1) fear of not being able to provide for my family, (2) fear of man, and (3) fear of death
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Gt321(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Mine:
In all you do, Think of Heaven.
Bible verse: Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
(Colossians 3:2).

Let you heart always think of heaven. That will guide you and keep you from commiting sin.
Things above last but the earth will pass away soon. Nothing for on earth last forever.
Struggle daily to make heaven.
Set your mind on heavenly things.

Christians should have a structure at their workplace or business

1. Have a specific day of the week to observe Fasting for your work.

2. Have a specific praying time viz midnight or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Anwons(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
I learnt about PRIDE, and how it is limiting a lot of Christians from serving God the way they would have and how(pride) can destroy and kill. From Daniel 5

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by crusufixo(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Humility ...............
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
I learnt that enough is enough for every affliction that Nigeria is going through. That it's time to take back our country.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by BigDawsNet: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, I learnt dat if you don't marry ur Wife as a Virgin,
you will be training another man's kids.

Bet where u won take see virgin dis days

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Newyorkitis(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Humility!
God hates the proud.
Even humans do not like any proud person around them.

I hope you are not a proud person?
If not na devil be your grand patron ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by onyenna85000: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Humility was the topic: pride goeth before downfall but the humble attracts grace from God.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Ezidimma(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Humility is the key to living a good Christian life

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by stevedeey(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
..That dry bones shall live...Every hope that seems lost will be restored. Amen
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Lorddominic(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Christ told a parable about Humility....God exalts the humble and despise the proud

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by DavSagacity(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Today was our interactive Sunday service.
The moderator talked on the Topic of Sanctification. Bible text was from 1 Thesalonians 5:23. The need for christians to be sanctified in every aspect of Life.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by BenjaminDomer: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
charlsecy:
Be humble!
This one na Catholic grin
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by BenjaminDomer: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
jamata20:
Humility
Pride goes before a fall - Be humble
Another Catholic grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by BigBen23(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Humility.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Oesophagus99(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
shocked shocked
GboyegaD:
My online service is still ongoing.
shocked shocked
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Aguilar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nothing o. Just same old self righteous pacifism sermon
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Stallione(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mine
Always be humble i:e humility personified. Dnt always be faster than your shadow. Example, when u attend an occassion, dnt rush to VIP seats,humble urself and take a general seat for u not to be embarrassed, until ur called upon to VIP chair. When u humble urself God will elevate u, but if elevate urself against God's wish he will bring you down.
Bible verse Numbers 12:3 or u can read down. Glory be to jesus and honour to mary and joseph..!!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by dalass(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lazarus, rich man, Abraham's bosom, heaven and hell.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abraham Commited Fornication Which God Overlooked. True Or False? / Must Pastors Accept Cash Payment After Preaching in another Church? / Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.