Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Mayo Farang Music Hip Hop Star Denis Djyaounde A.k.a Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mayo Farang Music Hip Hop Star Denis Djyaounde A.k.a Update (180 Views)

Denis Djyaounde A.k.a Update / V.O.P Entertaiment Writting By Denis Djyaounde A.k.a / Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayo Farang Music Hip Hop Star Denis Djyaounde A.k.a Update by DJYAOUNDE(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
My name is[code][/code] denis djyaounde a.k.a update I'm from adamawa state Nigeria born in 01/12/1991 in poli a Mayo farang word under Mayo belwa l.g.a local government area of adamawa state the Nigerian music industry is there a wall latest music in in the world now because we have the richest people in the country and they're making their global music industry where what actors films politicians and many more we are the number one African richest country I want to say let's all the actors musicians try their best always for making good things easier to the upcoming artist because when you have something today trying to help someone who is trying to come up because tomorrow is that person will help you again it said who you help today he will help you tomorrow I'm so worry about our musicians in Nigeria some of them have they have what they want make money but they don't want to help their people and that thing is no good let's Nigeria people try to make the wall tiles in every area my name is denis djyaounde a.k.a update I always say for my life I'm trying my best always to make go to history for my people to make my people proud always that's why I'm trying my best always in the street to make well

(1) (Reply)

Uber Pharmacy Delivery App Development Faqs / If You’re A Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy.. Open This Now. / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Business In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.