Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport (58101 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by CheapHomes1: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Christane:
prostitution and stealing go hand in hand ..Neva trust a prostitute no matter how good she handle u in bed ...

Don't blame the prostitute. Blame the stupid man who can't woo a woman without using money. Can he dash his fellow man 10k?

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2022
One of the best SKITS I've watched of late..

Don't get it twisted folks
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by CheapHomes1: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Esseite:
"Prostitute he patronised"....

Here you are paying a prostitute N50k for a night and yet complain all Nigerian ladies are prostitutes and don't want to work.... you are the problem.

Very true statement
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by 1gbdata: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Trade by barter
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
kiss kiss Men who patronise public cum holes A.K.A prostitutes deserve every bad thing they encounter in the process.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by usagee36: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Haa. Awon Agbadorians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Hanndye: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Opintiwa post=116133477][/quote]
When a man rose from nothing he wants more and more until he is consumed in his quest. Humans never learn never satisfied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by sydney440(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2022
This kind of man will always have brothers, sisters and cousins... Yet they won't get shishi from him...but he is over there petronizing olosho with a whole 50k...this us really very bad..

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Some guys first stop when they arrive from abroad is patronising olosho. Life has no duplicate, and it's best to avoid unnecessary risk.

I have taken such risks before in the past, and I thank the Most High for still keeping me, It wouldn't be my go to anymore.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by geewean(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2022
I am sure this man has a young innovative graduate within his circle begging him to finance an idea he has.Baba will be talking like a logical man that you must make ur ideas gain traction First and for me now I can't invest.

He has seen a p*$$y that's not even private ooo but one that is quoted on a public stock exchange market with low valuation.Baba has thrown his logic thinking and immediately he invested with benevolence with a guaranteed return of heavenly feeling of releasing some yourgut with a trembling shaking body.

The olosho should have made away with the items so that next time you will invest in the right center with benevolence before going to jolly.

brightbright:
Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3y8SVo0qAQ

[b]In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. [/b]He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChywpqdA4yt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by victorazy(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Even passport? You don go carry your village people! grin
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by ufotunang: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Nowadays one should be careful on the type of lady or prostitute he carries...if the prostitute had killed him or poison him his drink and killed him and ran away with his items nko ?...so be careful many ladies are not smiling the country is hard... even 50k does not even satisfy the prostitute
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by DadaHammed: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Satazaa:
the olosho is definitely an inexperienced one if na our Benin or warri ones they go don disappear before the guy wake sef undecided

I find Bini and Warri girls too 'rugged' and too bullish to fuckkkk with. I dey see all of them as men sef, even the one with big nyash. I don't touch them at all. grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by ufotunang: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
And they will say that the future is female
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by YousefNiyi: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Why paying olosho that huge money? undecided Na wetin dey give all these girls mind online to dey post is it for rice or garri when someone else gives them sth smaller than 50k
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Katcall: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Tannhauser:

cheesy

Way back then was in a relationship with one girl like that. First time we were to play grin, I noticed she had some curious incisions on her inner thigh.
She tried to explain...family blah blah...she's from royal Bayelsa family blah...blah. I no wan know O!
Na so conji disappear, pr*ck fall, guy man jakpa.

grin
raw or condom which do you prefer?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Juanmike(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Or money dey 5his prostitution work oh, just few minutes of pleasure, 50.
Abi make I put 3 girls for road dey collect returns.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Originalsly: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmm... in this 2022 people still don't know whose face to blur and whose to show. From the time she said [i]it is not in my bag... you can
check my bag [/i]as if only in the bag I can be hidden.... he should've gone to the body. The question is... was she arrested and charged?... or apology from the mouth accepted?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Trustedpronet: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

She might use it to blackmail him
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by tunjijones(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

She wld blackmail him to get more money from him.

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Katcall: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2022
wumi2017:
Wahala you dey do olosho and still add thief join undecided my gender sef
why aren't you into prostitution?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by omoiyalayi(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Ancecoker:
grin

Dis ur pix make me laugh
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Krublog(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Clash01:

Shame on her alone. If person rape woman na people like you go shout how much is olosho.

Shame on her for not just being an "olosho" but also a petty thief.

Shame on him for not just being able to control his member but for bringing it online.

Then shame on you for not just supporting two shameless people but for trying to excuse the shamelessness of one.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lucky she didn't carry his organs to sell.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Katcall: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
The guy loose guard,,,but Wetin una dey see for olosho self?,,,I don't just understand
who do you Fúck?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by baretalk: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Opintiwa post=116133477][/quote]
Indeed you are a fool, for supporting a terrorist sympathizer

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
he try small, he no carry am go house. next time use the hotel safe to store your valuables. or even lock them in your car.
robbing/setting up customers na standard MO
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by vickydevoka(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Ashawo way I give 8k carry my bracelet I no go forget
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Katcall: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
MartinsD12:

Some of these money miss road are the reason most girls don't want to work anymore imagine one night 50k , which work for naija go give you that kind money, this is the reality on ground and this is the reason you never find loyal girlfriend anywhere.
what's the highest you ve paid for sex?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Katcall: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Passport will go to babalawo's house, to destroy the man's life patapata. Ashęwo are agents of destruction. If you're reading this as a guy who wants to achieve good things in life, decist from lustful way of life. Each time you have sex, one glory is gone...just the way a boxing champion loses belts after a defeat, those belts lost in one fight must have taken them years of efforts to garner, same is human glory. This is word of wisdom stick to it my son and you shall be prosperous.

My personal encounter with sex and how it almost destroyed my life...

I was posted to a state for my nysc in those days, there I met a girl at mammy Market where I always went to eat cos those watery stuffs at the kitchen no dey appeal to me. I met this pretty girl who came to assist her sister sell food. As I didn't know where I was going to be posted for my PPA, I asked for his address. GSM just came into the country barely a few months earlier so, no opportunity to echange numbers. When I got settled at my PPA, I sent her a letter which she received and with which she traced me.

In sbort, we had sex that night with some kind of resistance from her. She told me she was a virgin and that was her first time. I apologised and she said ok. This girl left the following day and that was the beginning of my predicament. I wrote over loafs of job applications after nysc, no jobs. My result was good and I always did well in interviews and aptitude tests in great FMCGs. One day, I was asked by my aunt to accompany her to a Thursday programme in a church. Reluctantly, I followed her. After the programme, we went to see the pastor who asked me to kneel down. As he was praying, he asked who did you have sex with and blood came out of her? I told him. He now said she's sitting on my glory because she had vowed that whoever had sex with her would be her husband in the spirit realm but i broke her vow. That I can never get a job, even if they're dashing people for free unless I was delivered. He asked me to fast for 3 days with prayer points. On the day I went to see him, he said I should repeat it cos he was still seeing some signs. I went back afterwards. He said 2 of the fasting were effective. That the 3rd one wasn't effective because I was watching hiphop music after breaking the fast instead of listening to a gospel song. Truly i went to see a friend who switched on his TV and we were watching American hiphop music. I was shocked.

To cut the long story sbort, he prayed for me after repeating the last one and said I'd see the hand of God soon.

Barely a month after the prayer, I was invited by one of the foremost companies in Ikeja for job interview. I met crowd there who were also applicants. In the end, I got the job. How did it happen? A guy was asked to give me an interview letter from lagos. Then I was staying with my brother in ibadan. May God punish me if I'm fabricating this story... he was asked to give me the letter in person and he must not return to lagos unless I acknowledge the letter. He didn't meet me at home. My people searched everywhere for me. I went to see an uncle cos boredom wan kill me for house and I was tired of applying for jobs. By the time I came back, my people mobbed me asking where have I gone to? They gave me the number to call cos the guy had gone somewhere but promised to come back later. I called him and he was ranting on phone. I asked him to calm down cos I never remembered if I actually applied to that company. Its been a long time. So, we met and I acknowledged the letter, he now left.

I got the job to the glory of God. One day my boss invited me and said, for some reason I withheld your application after shortlisting. We had employed the first batch some months but I didn't have rest of mind so I asked them to invite you. I was among the few employed. I applied genuinely through guardian newspaper while others came in through man know man. Guardian was the major newspaper where people used to apply for jobs in those days cos there was no Internet.

There I met my wife whom I married as a virgin, a year after, I travelled to America for training and came back, joined another great company . I was changing jobs like shoes before I finally established my own company in which I'm doing very well by God's grace. Its very popular in Nigeria today. I come to nairaland to comment at my leisure cos I don't share my time with any oga. I be oga of myself.
To the glory of God, ny job had taken me to America to see barak Obama .

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa grin. Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) she said her gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bandage and he'd not leave until he married her.

He said that's the reason for all the setbacks he's been having. He prayed for him, asked him to go and fast for 7 days . When he finished, he now warned him never to set his eyes on her again. This guy graduated and served successfully. Today, he's a citizen in the USA. Fear women and sex. Hate it woth passion. God bless.
does it mean I shouldn't fúck my wife?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Opintiwa: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
baretalk:

Indeed you are a fool, for supporting a terrorist sympathizer

Phahahahahah

Asiwaju corn toad
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by vickydevoka(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
brightbright:
Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3y8SVo0qAQ

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChywpqdA4yt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
If na me. I will collect the 50k back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.