Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,530 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) (41095 Views)

UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Roger3D(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
How can you survive a 'fatal' accident? If you survived then it's not fatal

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
God forbid this kind of selfishness.

These people have converted God to author of their selfishness.

4 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by OgaDeyVex: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Roger3D(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sunnyski:
To God be the glory.
I am still waiting for an Islamic (terrorists religion) testimony.
Did your God tell you to insult other people's religion? Typical Nigerian Xtian

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
WHY WAS THE ACCIDENT NOT AVOIDED ENTIRELY?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Stevo35: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
His believe and faith is on the lord's choosen vest. Can you imagine that?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by funkyjaay: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
This can only be God.hmmmm.....may the souls of those who departed rest in peace.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by kendological(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Religion is a scam!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by solexybaba(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
We r not supose 2 even say something like dis. because it shows clearly hw alot of us can b so selfish.may d souls of d victims rest in peace amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Sarsaproko: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
And he lived forever after...

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't have a problem with his testimony, but what I don't see is why they always say the God of Chosen. Like why can't they say the Lord God Almighty, or is it not the same God other Churches are serving? Pls tell me otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by HITsquad: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
Is not of him the willeth or of him that runneth, its of God that shows mercy.
I will have mercy on who I will have mercy on!

If I were you I will quit Lamentations, grumbling, murmuring and subscribe to this Great Merciful God. The God of the Chosen.
This is always the best angle for religious people to shut down most critics. Which is not reasonable...

Yall always like "God works in a mysterious way, his understanding is way beyond the reach of human thoughts.. blah-blah-blah... "

let's face the fact, if there's truly a God, Allah, Buddha or whatever out there, then trust me, he or they are obviously a bunch of confused people, I'm afraid.

You can't operate the world, or do things in such a way beyond our understanding... And still get mad at us and judge us for asking questions over those things we don't understand? OK Who does that?

Why not make us understand why that 7rs old girl is suffering and dying of cancer...? Why create her in the first place... Since you obviously knew she would be dying in just few years later? Isn't God wonderful... ?
Oh why did he even create cancer in the first place man? Or Sunami, hurricane,earthquake? Poor engineering design?

Why create babies out of wedlock and still condemn having babies out of wedlock? Are we creating now or is he still creating? I'm confused.

Oh why creating Hitler, Osama bin laden, serial killers etc... When knowing damn so well that these people were gonna cause a lot of pain to innocent lives if he created them?

So many questions that he needs to attend to... Oh nah he won't, he is still busy catching cruise with us all.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by abbey621(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Roger3D:
How can you survive a 'fatal' accident? If you survived then it's not fatal

Read man, read! There were at least two people that died so it is indeed a fatal accident.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by ivolt: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
Honestly religion has to be regulated in Nigeria. Too many yeye
How does this post harm you that you are automatically asking for regulation?

Before you reply, note that I do not belong to any of the believers camp.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by AchichaMmuo: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thank God for his life. If I'm traveling with a public transport, when things like this flat tyre or any other fault occurs on the express, I move away from the vehicle and focus on oncoming vehicles, just to avoid terrible occurrences like this.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by abbey621(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
God forbid this kind of selfishness.

These people have converted God to author of their selfishness.

How is it selfishness? Man could not explain how he survived so it is natural to attribute it to only God!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by omolawale: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
tillaman:
Glory glory glory
Hang on. The other passengers died, what eulogy would you give to your god on their behalf?

You don't exist on earth to be this emotionless, biased, and unquestioning.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
omolawale:

Hang on. The other passengers died, what eulogy would you give to your god on their behalf?

You don't exist on earth to be this emotionless, biased, and unquestioning.
Later these same set of fools will ask atheists where they get their moral from.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by kingscare1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
What a shameful way to preach. The others were not serving God This is not obviously not religion but witchcraft
Over 30 people from same church were shot here. God abandoned them
https://www.nairaland.com/4264196/lords-chosen-ministries-members-killed

Why do you want to spoil the testimony of God? Why do you allow the devil to use you halt the glory, praise and salvation of his people. Repent of this and ask God for his mercy because he is also a consuming fire.

Don't say I didn't warm you against fighting the God of chosen. I love you that's why I'm telling you this. Be very careful, amend your ways and be free from God's wrath.

You are just a mere and helpless man with insecurities, fears and needs, trying to prove a point against something weigh stronger and bigger than you. Life is mysterious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by juman(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Happy for him.
The ever living God.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
ivolt:

How does this post harm you that you are automatically asking for regulation?

Before you reply, note that I do not belong to any of the believers camp.
if it was your family member that died how would you feel
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by donbenie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
The most brainwashed set of Fanatics,on this overtly religious and superstitious shithole..
Guess non of those that died prays to the same god?

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Roger3D(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
abbey621:

Read man, read! There were at least two people that died so it is indeed a fatal accident.
The title says ' Lord's chosen member mysteriously survives fatal accident'. It might have been fatal for the other passengers but certainly not for him. Go back and consider
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by oneMalik: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
That's Gods doing !

but saying it's not luck doesn't sound right to me . what about those that lost their lives , are they unlucky or not serving God ?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by daygee12: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
What a shameful way to preach. The others were not serving God This is not obviously not religion but witchcraft
Over 30 people from same church were shot here. God abandoned them
https://www.nairaland.com/4264196/lords-chosen-ministries-members-killed

Don't mind those people same with @ Righteousness2, I don't know the doctrine they teach them in that church everything na witchcraft
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by omolawale: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Later these same set of fools will ask atheists where they get their moral from.

I'm not surprised. Most religious fanatics are manipulated and disoriented from birth. If you're a human and can't question anything, you're basically a tool of the elites-- they can use, bend and manipulate you to their whims.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by GGGPassword: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
Honestly religion has to be regulated in Nigeria. Too many yeye

What happens to your religion of piss? You are here spewing rubbish. When your religion is busy rapping underage girls and bombing
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Chris2863(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Stupid god of chosen
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
GGGPassword:

What happens to your religion of piss? You are here spewing rubbish. When your religion is busy rapping underage girls and bombing
I don’t belong to the religion of piss either
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
The God of her Pastor saved his life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.