Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) (41166 Views)

UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nosayer: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And he will think God save him

Humans are very funny

Despite they are smart they will never use their brain

So if God saved him indeed, he should come and thank Slawonir Abi wetin you dey call yourself
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Most Nigerian Drivers are extremely careless

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by omolawale: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
oneMalik:
That's Gods doing !

but saying it's not luck doesn't sound right to me . what about those that lost their lives , are they unlucky or not serving God ?

God's doing? Are you insinuating that your god is selective and discriminatory?
What about other few humans that lost their lives?
Is this a religion or infrastructure issue?
If the scheming pastor and his congregants can sue the sovereign local government for establishing an unstructured road instead of rationalizing the event as a miracle, it would trigger a better outcome than this display of lunacy.

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Damntruth(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You dey mind that mumuni, religion dey scatter brain big time.
Imagine wetin adult dey vomit.
what you don't know ,you don't know ,what you won't learn you won't know and what don't know you would pay for it.
2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Damntruth:
what you don't know ,you don't know ,what you won't learn you won't know and what don't know you would pay for it.
2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Your God is useless abeg,stop disturbing me with nonsense.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by gulfer: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
So the other christians and Muslims in the vehicle do not serve a living God
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Don't get hypertensive over GOD'S Blessings on HIS people.
U ain't seen anything yet!
Blessings that will Provoke you to Serve GOD by force. You will see it on us.
Dshocker:
Righteousness2 will come here now and claim its the bulletproof that their pastor gave him that saved his life.

Muoka's son just bought a Mercedes Benz G-wagon, flexing tithe and offering money they used to establish a container terminal, called ZAMARK BONDED TERMINAL

Fake churches everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by omolawale: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Damntruth:

The oddity of your likes is that you'd have wasted a substantial portion of your lifetime on religion and wind up finding out that you've really been misled by a book written thousands of years ago by folks who aren't as smart as today's 5-year-olds.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by OMBIIGA: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is indeed God supernatural intervention in the affair of men!!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
One of the reasons I quit church, everyone died and you survived instead of you crying and questioning God why he had to let those people die under "your watch" since you were the most God favorite... You went rejoicing and giving thanks.

Those testimonies is like saying "hey guys! God killed 100 people and spared me just to prove his love to me".

When they don't get lucky they change the story to "God understands, God called him/her to come and rest bla bla"

It's better you guys let earthly events play out the way it was meant to play out.... The more you guys try to attribute everything to God, the darker you guys are painting him.

Religious people are the most selfish people on earth. They don't care if they whole earth population is wiped out, as long as "God's kid" is spare.... They'll go rejoicing.
Gbam

U just said it all

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dshocker:
Righteousness2 will come here now and claim its the bulletproof that their pastor gave him that saved his life.

Muoka's son just bought a Mercedes Benz G-wagon, flexing tithe and offering money they used to establish a container terminal, called ZAMARK BONDED TERMINAL

The idiotic OP is Righteousness2. He is the same dumb person using the death of others as testimony as if countless Chosen members havent died through accidents.

4 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by SerikiFulani(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Any pastor or church that preaches and talk about "My God" or " The God of this church" you need to discern and know the truth.

By the way, God is a title,not a name.

We all know most of these big pastors are occultic and serve the devil,their master.

I have a lot to say but I won't let it out

I still maintain that the true God is not christian or muslim.....He doesn't have a religion....He is LOVE

5 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Iyatostrong(f): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
True true, religions have done alot of damages to our reasoning power in this con3.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
Don't get hypertensive over GOD'S Blessings on HIS people.
U ain't seen anything yet!
Blessings that will Provoke you to Serve GOD by force. You will see it on us.

My prayer is that God in heaven will open your eyes and deliver you from this church.

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
While god decided to kill the rest to prove himself,see foolish reasoning abeg.lol
Just like killing all your children but save one just to prove that you are a loving father.
Chaii, religion why.

This mumus are thanking God for saving a single person but won't say anything about the children dying of hunger on a daily basis.
This fictitious God is very useless oo.
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Can you see what he typed, if it was a christian who typed this about islam, I'm sure this guy and his ilks would have been calling for the head of such person...,..
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by naijapeepz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
If this story happened, then it’s God that saved him, not God of chosen.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Your God is useless abeg,stop disturbing me with nonsense.
seun
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lighthammer:

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Can you see what he typed, if it was a christian who typed this about islam, I'm sure this guy and his ilks would have been calling for the head of such person...,..
The moderators you quoted don't believe in God na,they won't do anything because gods are useless and do not exist.

It's just like getting angry for insulting Spiderman or Santa Claus.God is useless, you should admit it.lol
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lighthammer:
seun
Mynd44
Seun
Be careful,Monday wet my screen with your tears abeg.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lighthammer:
seun
Mynd44
Seun
Babe check out my profile picture,is it cute.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

The moderators you quoted don't believe in God na,they won't do anything because gods are useless and do not exist.

It's just like getting angry for insulting Spiderman or Santa Claus.God is useless, you should admit it.lol
OK.... Thank you
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lighthammer:
OK.... Thank you
Sweetheart check my profile picture,pls do you love it?lol
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dshocker:
nnnnnnn will come here now and claim its the bulletproof that their pastor gave him that saved his life.

Lol, ur body dey hot, he is the same person, the op, that posted the story. He has up to 4 monikers. I am surprised he didn't switch to righteous moniker as he always do before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Ogodonwanne: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls wait oo! Is the God of choosen different from AlmightyGod?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
One of the reasons I quit church, everyone died and you survived instead of you crying and questioning God why he had to let those people die under "your watch" since you were the most God favorite... You went rejoicing and giving thanks.

Those testimonies is like saying "hey guys! God killed 100 people and spared me just to prove his love to me".

When they don't get lucky they change the story to "God understands, God called him/her to come and rest bla bla"

It's better you guys let earthly events play out the way it was meant to play out.... The more you guys try to attribute everything to God, the darker you guys are painting him.

Religious people are the most selfish people on earth. They don't care if they whole earth population is wiped out, as long as "God's kid" is spare.... They'll go rejoicing.

John 10:10 "The thief came to kill steal and destroy".

Don't blame God for man's misfortune. The first man corrupted humanity and gave his dominion to the devil/thief.

We are not rejoicing at the death of anybody like a biased mind may push you to believe.
We simply acknowledge the power and covenant of God's protection.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Kokaine(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
What fuels atheism is foolish people making unfounded claims about religion. Making ridiculous explanations of religion makes people question it.

Islam does not tell you that you will be saved from death. In fact it tells you to prepare for it and not to expect that you will live beyond today. This is a more practical and obviously correct view about life.

Islam does not tell you that prosperity is the symbol of God's love or that disparity in the distribution of resources is an explanation of injustice to some. In fact it tells you that trials and tribulations come to any as Allah determines. And in the end, any one who suffered in the course of Allah and had patience will get a bountiful reward. Allah created the good and the ugly in His infinite wisdom and all decisions are for Him at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ogodonwanne:
Pls wait oo! Is the God of choosen different from AlmightyGod?

His name is Jesus Christ. We pray in the name of Jesus Christ. We praise Jesus Christ and The Father.

The God of Chosen is a name God answers because he has made a strong covenant with the Pastor of the Lord's Chosen.
When he made a covenant with David, Abraham, he said I am the God of your father Abraham, David.
The testimonies/miracles God manifests in the Lord's Chosen has never happened since the history of man and the Church.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by georgeakins: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
I still blame the government for all this nonsense.
Poverty makes Nigerians to be over religious.
It was not like this in the 60s and 70s, when people were gainfully employed and economy was booming.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by abbey621(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Roger3D:
The title says ' Lord's chosen member mysteriously survives fatal accident'. It might have been fatal for the other passengers but certainly not for him. Go back and consider

Funny dude, English no hard na comprehension be the problem. If you were on a plane and survived a plane crash where others died, they would report lagaja of xxxxx survived a fatal plane crash....accept correction and sin no more.....PEACE!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
MrPRevailer:

John 10:10 "The thief came to kill steal and destroy".

Don't blame God for man's misfortune. The first man corrupted humanity and gave his dominion to the devil/thief.

We are not rejoicing at the death of anybody like a biased mind may push you to believe.
We simply acknowledge the power and covenant of God's protection.
Not in mood to open your eyes to the truth of whom you can't understand.

I won't blame "God" I should blame "man", how ironical....
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by CSTRR: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
To be fair, one of the bitter truths of God is that he can sacrifice thousands of people just to save one child of his.

He won't mind. It's scriptural.

Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.

Isaiah 43:6

God wasted all the first borns of Egypt just to save his people.

I'm not saying that is what happened here.

But people should know that God operates a divine substitution law.

He would rather 1000 people perish if it means saving just one single child of his.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is by his grace and it cannot be questioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World War II Plane Crashes In US Airport, Kills At Least 7 Persons / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.