Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) (41091 Views)

UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Humble yourself and Embrace the GOD of CHOSEN. That is GOD of all gods.
That is the Ancient of the Days.
Dshocker:

Can you direct me anywhere in the scripture where the word "The god of chosen" was written?

So as old as you are, you still don't know your left, from your right, keep deceiving and confusing yourself with religion.

Out of the 7 commandments of God, he clearly stated in his first law I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me

There is nothing like God of chosen
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by SporaD8: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

It means that he was rescued by the GOD of Chosen.
The GOD of CHOSEN is soooo Greattttt!
In essence, he only save his own, he is not the God of all?
Before the Lord's chosen church was established in Nigeria, Anybody can die your God don't care?
Over 30 Chosen members that were shot in the other thread all fall short of God's mercy?
Please stop portraiting God as a biased and sadistic entity! You are unknowingly limiting God with your narratives!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by oneMalik: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't think you read my comment
omolawale:

God's doing? Are you insinuating that your god is selective and discriminatory?
What about other few humans that lost their lives?
Is this a religion or infrastructure issue?
If the scheming pastor and his congregants can sue the sovereign local government for establishing an unstructured road instead of rationalizing the event as a miracle, it would trigger a better outcome than this display of lunacy.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Bamijoko1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRdGrmqa_M

He was lucky and most importantly God save him not the church or the vest he put on.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by iramure(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Googledotcom:
Do you think it's by your power you are alive today ?
death can knock on anyone's door at anytine. Do you want to tell me those that have died weren't loved by the sky daddy?..
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by scholes23(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
And they'll all acclaim

God of chosen has done it again
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by themanderon: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
God showeth mercy upon whom he desires and no one questions him.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Ilaje1: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is one of the reasons it is hard for Naija to prosper. Nobody bothered to find what caused the accident so we can prevent it in the future or at least minimize thr risk. Was the trunk driver sleeping? Under influence of alcohol and/or drugs? Did the Sienna driver park on the road. Was there a proper signage, for example C-caution or leaves (naija), to show there's a broken down vehicle? But everything is being attributed to religion. What about those that died? They are not religious I guess? Thunder fire them all.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Sunnyski: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Roger3D:
Did your God tell you to insult other people's religion? Typical Nigerian Xtian

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Another terrorist sympathiser spotted.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
Honestly religion has to be regulated in Nigeria. Too many yeye

You want it to be regulated bcus you deem it so,bcus of your own submission and opinion?
Is that how a civilzed human being think?
You don't believe,good and fine,why do you have a problem with others who believe?
Well for Your Information,to some of Us our spirituality is part and parcel of our very existence.
Enjoy your there's no God in peace and leave others to enjoy their there's God.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Googledotcom: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
iramure:
death can knock on anyone's door at anytine. Do you want to tell me those that have died weren't loved by the sky daddy?..
There are things beyond human compression. You need an encounter.

If God created the heavens and the earth in the beginning, this goes to prove that God does not live in the sky. God is everywhere.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You want it to be regulated bcus you deem it so,bcus of your own submission and opinion?
Is that how a civilzed human being think?
You don't believe,good and fine,why do you have a problem with others who believe?
Well for Your Information,to some of Us our spirituality is part and parcel of our very existence.
Enjoy your there's no God in peace and leave others to enjoy their there's God.
where did i say religion should be banned In many countries it is regulated . The people who brought religion to us wont support such posts. People who serve same God with the survivor died, how would the families feel seeing such posts In the link I posted how come the God of lord chosen didn’t save over 30 of them that were killed
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
All the chosen member and their G.O no get sense for using death to preach...
Eenikure angry
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
where did i say religion should be banned In many countries it is regulated . The people who brought religion to us wont support such posts. People who serve same God with the survivor died, how would the families feel seeing such posts In the link I posted how come the God of lord chosen didn’t save over 30 of them that were killed

Where did you see me say you said religion should be banned undecided
Well I get your point though.
I personally do not support extremism and over sabi sturvs sha.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by omolawale: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
tillaman:
who in the bloody hell are you to judge anyone based on their belief ?

FYI i’mma Certified freethinker and I can choose to say glory over and over again
The fact that it pisses you off gives me a rockhard bona

Your statement is ironic and contradictory. It seems like you're confused but you're getting there.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Penisman: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

Thunder fire the god of chosen...
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by omolawale: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Damntruth:
John 14:16-17 (KJV) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
I pray you find him ,find the truth and find peace ..and know that a man with an encounter is never at the mercies of a man with an argument..

Is that all you got? That's where you holier-than-thou theists are wrong. How can you be so sure I haven't found truth and peace?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Humble yourself and Embrace the GOD of CHOSEN. That is GOD of all gods.
That is the Ancient of the Days.

God forbids i worship another god "God of chosen" chai
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by aalangel(f): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRdGrmqa_M

There's nothing mysterious here. It's a miracle.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Do you mean the same Church has never lost any member to a road accident? Do you mean the God of the Chosen Church is different from the God of other Church

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION IF THE GOD YOU THINK YOU'RE SERVING KNOWS YOU,MY CONFIDENT AND JOY IN THIS GOD OF CHOSEN IS FOREVERMORE.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2022
foolish analogy so the people that died have no God...who no go die las l

MY GENERAL PASTOR HAS A CONVANAT OF PROTECTION WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF CHOSEN. WHY NOT JOIN US AND CONTACT THAT GRACE.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2022
They should stop posting this. I don't take choosen seriously again ever since I saw their Facebook page playing a celebrating video on a dead accident video because one survived

YOU CANT STOP A MOVING TRAIN,THE LORDS CHOSEN IS A MOVING TRAIN. IF YOU STAND ON THE WAY OF THE CHOSEN, YOU WILL BE CRUSH.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2022
One of the reasons I quit church, everyone died and you survived instead of you crying and questioning God why he had to let those people die under "your watch" since you were the most God favorite... You went rejoicing and giving thanks.

Those testimonies is like saying "hey guys! God killed 100 people and spared me just to prove his love to me".

When they don't get lucky they change the story to "God understands, God called him/her to come and rest bla bla"

It's better you guys let earthly events play out the way it was meant to play out.... The more you guys try to attribute everything to God, the darker you guys are painting him.

Religious people are the most selfish people on earth. They don't care if they whole earth population is wiped out, as long as "God's kid" is spare.... They'll go rejoicin

IF YOU ARE LIVING IN SIN YOU'RE OF THE DEVIL,AND THE DEVIL CAME TO STEAL TO KILL AND TO DESTROY. DONT SAY YOU HAVE NIT HEAD THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR A DAY IS COMING WHEN YOU WILL STAND BEFORE HIM IN JUDGEMENT. BE MINDFUL OF THE THINGS YOU SAY.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2022
This is one of the reasons it is hard for Naija to prosper. Nobody bothered to find what caused the accident so we can prevent it in the future or at least minimize thr risk. Was the trunk driver sleeping? Under influence of alcohol and/or drugs? Did the Sienna driver park on the road. Was there a proper signage, for example C-caution or leaves (naija), to show there's a broken down vehicle? But everything is being attributed to religion. What about those that died? They are not religious I guess? Thunder fire them all.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS, BECAUSE ALL YOU MENTIONED ARE ALL PHYSICAL FEATURES. THE BATTLE NOW IS SPIRITUAL AND ONLY THE ONES STRONG IN THE SPIRIT KNOWS WHAT THE TIME IS. SO IF YOU ARE ANALYSING EVENTS BASE ON PHYSICAL FEATURES YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. YOU BETTER REPENT AND SURRENDER TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SO YOU WIL BE HEAVENLY PROTECTED.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Hotfreeze: 1:37am On Aug 29, 2022
mario2k:
foolish analogy so the people that died have no God...who no go die las l

MY GENERAL PASTOR HAS A CONVANAT OF PROTECTION WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF CHOSEN. WHY NOT JOIN US AND CONTACT THAT GRACE.

According to the Bible, there is nothing like God of Chosen, there is only a God in Heaven who oversees the affairs of men and is the Lord of all.

2. More than 2 dozen Chosen members were killed in PH sometimes ago. Is it that your General Pastor had not yet entered into the covenant back then or the covenant did not cover those who died?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Probz(m): 2:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Oh-oh.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Raychee(f): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2022
This testimony dey one kind o. People should try to watch what they say in public sometimes.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Damntruth(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
omolawale:

Is that all you got? That's where you holier-than-thou theists are wrong. How can you be so sure I haven't found truth and peace?
Ephesians 2:1-2 (KJV) And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Romans 1:16 (KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Sweetvie: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

The question is are serving God or God of CHOSEN?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Damntruth(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2022
omolawale:

you cannot have the experiential revelation of the truth without the help of the Holy spirit because He is the spirit of divine and eternal truth.
John 16:13 (KJV) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by McTominay(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2022
Remember the Bible. David was chosen among his brothers. Joseph had the gift among all his brothers. My brother, the point is nobody can question God, nobody can even think, imagine or phantom God. What happened is a testimony and it's marvelous in our eyes

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63