Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency (210 Views)

Cryptopayz: One Of The Best Software For Cryptocurrency / Is There Any Thread In This Section For Freelancers; Where They Share Ideas? / Trading Villa For Cryptocurrency ..get In And Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency by philoo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
I stand to be corrected. It is very disappointing especially in this age we are, that a forum like naira land does not have a section dedicated to cryptocurrency updates. lot is going on in the "world of crypto" and it will be a disservice to not get information and updates from a forum like NAIRALAND.
what do you think guys
Re: Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency by Robnectar(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
philoo:
I stand to be corrected. It is very disappointing especially in this age we are, that a forum like naira land does not have a section dedicated to cryptocurrency updates. lot is going on in the "world of crypto" and it will be a disservice to not get information and updates from a forum like NAIRALAND.
what do you think guys

U are right bro,.. just look at reddit,. They keep growing everyday,... Nah only to ban members anyhow them nairaland mods sabi,.. they can't even be innovative,... AwonWeyrey100% jati jati

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
That will be a thread for fraudsters to gather and share ideas on how to defraud people

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency by AJOBI77(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Re: Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency by immortalcrown(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
That will be a thread for fraudsters to gather and share ideas on how to defraud people
I disagree with you. Nothing is free from perversion. Even without a crypto section, fraudsters are thriving on Nairaland. Look for another reason.
Re: Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency by SpyAC(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
philoo:
what do you think guys
wished you can lecture me about it

(1) (Reply)

a / Cheap Data Plans / Uniting Operating And IT In Digital Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.