Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life (3187 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
How I wish I can discuss with you in private as this is my personal life and the issue is greatly affecting my life.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
folak48:
How I wish I can discuss with you in private as this is my personal life and the issue is greatly affecting my life.
Before there can be any solution from God to problems, you must have faith first. Without faith, you can't please God. Whatever he asks you to do just do sis. One think I know is, the man of God won't ask you kobo. He's real

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Before there can be any solution from God to problems, you must have faith first. Without faith, you can't please God. Whatever he asks you to do just do sis. One think I know is, the man of God won't ask you kobo. He's real

It's not as if I don't have faith in God or I doubt the Man of God its only that his approach to my issue is different.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by azammi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Maybe you need a different approach, but before anything check if the approach is scriptural if yes then go for it
folak48:

It's not as if I don't have faith in God or I doubt the Man of God its only that his approach to my issue is different.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
His approach is Godly and scriptural only that he didn't tabled the issues like he did for the op after the fast.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by azammi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
The Holy Spirit uses different strategy to different people so yours might not be like the OP
folak48:
His approach is Godly and scriptural only that he didn't tabled the issues like he did for the op after the fast.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by xproducer: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." - 1 Corinthians 6:18-20

5 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by MrNice04(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
folak48:
folake how's the day treating youI've been following this thread or time now,but there's something I wanna ask you privately,I just mailed you...
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by MrNice04(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
On a nairalander's request....I'd like to share the below:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, et al

I was posted to a state for my nysc in those days, there I met a girl at mammy Market where I always went to eat cos those watery stuffs at the kitchen no dey appeal to me. I met this pretty girl who came to assist her sister sell food. As I didn't know where I was going to be posted for my PPA, I asked for his address. GSM just came into the country barely a few months earlier so, no opportunity to echange numbers. When I got settled at my PPA, I sent her a letter which she received and with which she traced me.

In short, we had sex that night with some kind of resistance from her. She told me she was a virgin and that was her first time. I apologised and she said ok. This girl left the following day and that was the beginning of my predicament. I wrote loads of job applications after nysc, no jobs. My result was good and I always did well in interviews and aptitude tests in great FMCGs. One day, I was asked by my aunt to accompany her to a Thursday programme in a church. Reluctantly, I followed her. After the programme, we went to see the pastor who asked me to kneel down. As he was praying, he asked who did you have sex with and blood came out of her? I told him. He now said she's sitting on my glory because she had vowed that whoever had sex with her would be her husband in the spirit realm but i broke her vow. That I can never get a job, even if they're dashing people for free unless I was delivered. He asked me to fast for 3 days with prayer points. On the day I went to see him, he said I should repeat it cos he was still seeing some signs. I went back afterwards. He said 2 of the fasting were effective. That the 3rd one wasn't effective because I was watching hiphop music after breaking the fast instead of listening to a gospel song. Truly i went to see a friend who switched on his TV and we were watching American hiphop music. I was shocked.

To cut the long story sbort, he prayed for me after repeating the last one and said I'd see the hand of God soon.

Barely a month after the prayer, I was invited by one of the foremost companies in Ikeja for job interview. I met crowd there who were also applicants. In the end, I got the job. How did it happen? A guy was asked to give me an interview letter from lagos. Then I was staying with my brother in ibadan. May God punish me if I'm fabricating this story... he was asked to give me the letter in person and he must not return to lagos unless I acknowledge the letter. He didn't meet me at home. My people searched everywhere for me. I went to see an uncle cos boredom wan kill me for house and I was tired of applying for jobs. By the time I came back, my people mobbed me asking where have I gone to? They gave me the number to call cos the guy had gone somewhere but promised to come back later. I called him and he was ranting on phone. I asked him to calm down cos I never remembered if I actually applied to that company. Its been a long time. So, we met and I acknowledged the letter, he now left.

I got the job to the glory of God. One day my boss invited me and said, for some reason I withheld your application after shortlisting. We had employed the first batch some months but I didn't have rest of mind so I asked them to invite you. I was among the few employed. I applied genuinely through guardian newspaper while others came in through man know man. Guardian was the major newspaper where people used to apply for jobs in those days cos there was no Internet.

There I met my wife whom I married as a virgin, a year after, I travelled to America for training and came back, joined another great company . I was changing jobs like shoes before I finally established my own company in which I'm doing very well by God's grace. Its very popular in Nigeria today. I come to nairaland to comment at my leisure cos I don't share my time with any oga. I be oga of myself.
To the glory of God, my job had taken me to America to see barak Obama .

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa grin. Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) he said his gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bondage and he'd not leave until he married her.

He said that's the reason for all the setbacks he's been having. He prayed for him, asked him to go and fast for 7 days . When he finished, he now warned him never to set his eyes on her again. This guy graduated and served successfully. Today, he's a citizen in the USA. Fear women and sex. Hate it with passion. God bless
hmmmn which church do you attend please
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2022
MrNice04:
hmmmn which church do you attend please
CAC
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by MrNice04(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
CAC
full meaning of CAC please...
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
MrNice04:
full meaning of CAC please...
Christ Apostolic Church. Church or denomination doesn't really matter bro. God is ubiquitous and faith in Him is everything. Good morning

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by ywole: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
judedwriter:

It's a spiritual soul-tie. Except you Break it and be free. God will help us in the Name of Jesus.

Sex is a deep mystery... Only very few people discipline themselves to have sex only in marriage.

This is why so many people's destinies have been tied or caged.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Kriximpecable: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
On a nairalander's request....I'd like to share the below:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, et al

I was posted to a state for my nysc in those days, there I met a girl at mammy Market where I always went to eat cos those watery stuffs at the kitchen no dey appeal to me. I met this pretty girl who came to assist her sister sell food. As I didn't know where I was going to be posted for my PPA, I asked for his address. GSM just came into the country barely a few months earlier so, no opportunity to echange numbers. When I got settled at my PPA, I sent her a letter which she received and with which she traced me.

In short, we had sex that night with some kind of resistance from her. She told me she was a virgin and that was her first time. I apologised and she said ok. This girl left the following day and that was the beginning of my predicament. I wrote loads of job applications after nysc, no jobs. My result was good and I always did well in interviews and aptitude tests in great FMCGs. One day, I was asked by my aunt to accompany her to a Thursday programme in a church. Reluctantly, I followed her. After the programme, we went to see the pastor who asked me to kneel down. As he was praying, he asked who did you have sex with and blood came out of her? I told him. He now said she's sitting on my glory because she had vowed that whoever had sex with her would be her husband in the spirit realm but i broke her vow. That I can never get a job, even if they're dashing people for free unless I was delivered. He asked me to fast for 3 days with prayer points. On the day I went to see him, he said I should repeat it cos he was still seeing some signs. I went back afterwards. He said 2 of the fasting were effective. That the 3rd one wasn't effective because I was watching hiphop music after breaking the fast instead of listening to a gospel song. Truly i went to see a friend who switched on his TV and we were watching American hiphop music. I was shocked.

To cut the long story sbort, he prayed for me after repeating the last one and said I'd see the hand of God soon.

Barely a month after the prayer, I was invited by one of the foremost companies in Ikeja for job interview. I met crowd there who were also applicants. In the end, I got the job. How did it happen? A guy was asked to give me an interview letter from lagos. Then I was staying with my brother in ibadan. May God punish me if I'm fabricating this story... he was asked to give me the letter in person and he must not return to lagos unless I acknowledge the letter. He didn't meet me at home. My people searched everywhere for me. I went to see an uncle cos boredom wan kill me for house and I was tired of applying for jobs. By the time I came back, my people mobbed me asking where have I gone to? They gave me the number to call cos the guy had gone somewhere but promised to come back later. I called him and he was ranting on phone. I asked him to calm down cos I never remembered if I actually applied to that company. Its been a long time. So, we met and I acknowledged the letter, he now left.

I got the job to the glory of God. One day my boss invited me and said, for some reason I withheld your application after shortlisting. We had employed the first batch some months but I didn't have rest of mind so I asked them to invite you. I was among the few employed. I applied genuinely through guardian newspaper while others came in through man know man. Guardian was the major newspaper where people used to apply for jobs in those days cos there was no Internet.

There I met my wife whom I married as a virgin, a year after, I travelled to America for training and came back, joined another great company . I was changing jobs like shoes before I finally established my own company in which I'm doing very well by God's grace. Its very popular in Nigeria today. I come to nairaland to comment at my leisure cos I don't share my time with any oga. I be oga of myself.
To the glory of God, my job had taken me to America to see barak Obama .

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa grin. Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) he said his gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bondage and he'd not leave until he married her.

He said that's the reason for all the setbacks he's been having. He prayed for him, asked him to go and fast for 7 days . When he finished, he now warned him never to set his eyes on her again. This guy graduated and served successfully. Today, he's a citizen in the USA. Fear women and sex. Hate it with passion. God bless
Pls, Sir how can I get in touch with you? Possibly you can give me your Watsap contact or chat me up on 08072005455. I direly need spiritual help Sir
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Kriximpecable:

Pls, Sir how can I get in touch with you? Possibly you can give me your Watsap contact or chat me up on 08072005455. I direly need spiritual help Sir
Bro good morning. Personally, I can't provide help but God. The man of God too can't but God. God can only speak through him on solutions to your problems. I've shared his number here a couple of times b4 , though reluctantly. Here's the pastor's number . 07034591079. All the best
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Kriximpecable: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Bro good morning. Personally, I can't provide help but God. The man of God too can't but God. God can only speak through him on solutions to your problems. I've shared his number here a couple of times b4 , though reluctantly. Here's the pastor's number . 07034591079. All the best
Thanks sir. Is he on watsap?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kriximpecable:

Thanks sir. Is he on watsap?
You are wcm. You can check. Maybe he's there. I do call him
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2022
@eriokanmi.

This is to testify to how God Almighty is using the man of God. Mentioned by eriokami.I followed. his direction and the Lord Almighty delivered me from. evil dreams and I excreted a. stone at Ikoyi mountain where he directed me to as a result of several foods I've eaten in the dream.Hallelujah!!!!Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah !
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
folak48:
@eriokanmi.

This is to testify to how God Almighty is using the man of God. Mentioned by eriokami.I followed. his direction and the Lord Almighty delivered me from. evil dreams and I excreted a. stone at Ikoyi mountain where he directed me to as a result of several foods I've eaten in the dream.Hallelujah!!!!Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah !
Lol. Praise God! I remember your case. There are still men of God today but the fake ones outnumber them because of the food and ordinary SUVs, worldly things they're chasing, they'd not tell you the truth. This man wouldn't ask you kobo but if you just want to appreciate God, you may just send anyrhing and hed gladly accept and pray for you. Thats him. How can a man of God be selling pure water sachet and olive oil to those who have problems, those who managed to borrow transport money to attend their program? Thats what our world had turned into but God would judge such people. Salvation is free, says the Lord. Why monetise salvation and gift God freely gave you?

God still works wonders my sister, it's only human beings who have changed. God has never changed. I've had terrible life experience. God delivered me from all. It was on same ikoyi mountain God showed me mercy and I become a global phenomenon today. Only a few have achieved what I've been blessed with today among my peers in Nigeria. I've met , dined and wined with world leaders including barak Obama of united States. At times his words would look funny but if you can follow it, you're gonna testify. He told me several people had been calling him lol. I don't like promoting men of God on social media because of attacks from the victims of fake pastors and those who don't believe God. Despite swearing with my life about my experiences, a few still called my story fake when shared on nairaland and I don't blame them. Fake people abound.

Congratulations my sister. Your faith had made you whole. I remember telling you to have faith because from your comment you asked if I was sure its the same man of God lol. Maybe you weren't told what you were expecting to hear. God isn't a magician and He deals with people differently. Ę ku oriire. Please share the good news to others. I'm a living testimony. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Lakeview: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
@folak48
Where is the ikoyi mountain, how can someone gets there from berger.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lakeview:
@folak48
It's in osun state, shortly after ibadan. You have to tell the biker when you alight at ikoyi Town junction along the express specifically that you're going to Ikoyi Mountain founded by CAC in 1930s. It's in a village called Aba Ero Omo so you don't go to a wrong place. There are many mountains around where you'd meet all kinds of funny pastors where they'd be asking you for money and still return home with same problems. People visit there from across the globe for prayers. You've got to have strength to climb the mountain to the top grin. Nobody approaches people for money there. They'd not allow you to stay beyond 7 days to reduce crowd. What folak48 shared isn't strange to me. Hiv patient had been healed right in my presence on one of my visits.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lakeview:
@folak48

I still have a lot of testimony to share o of what God of covenant of Ikoyi mountain did for me within a week of waiting on Him, he delivered me from shackles.

To locate Ikoyi. Mountain board a vehicle going to Iwo road in Ibadan, then take another bus to apomu and alight at Ikoyi junction then take a bike to the mountain if you're a male you go to the male mountain and females to the female side.

Just make sure you go with a sincere heart, genuine repentance and obedience to the rules of God and the mountain. It is a place of answered prayers and filled with Holy ghost and Hosts of heaven.
@Eriokanmi , thank you sir more grace and mercy of God, your testimony has produced mine. The God of Ayo Babalola is genuine. Hallelujah.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
folak48:

I still have a lot of testimony to share o of what God of covenant of Ikoyi mountain did for me within a week of waiting on Him, he delivered me from shackles.

To locate Ikoyi. Mountain board a vehicle going to Iwo road in Ibadan, then take another bus to apomu and alight at Ikoyi junction then take a bike to the mountain if you're a male you go to the male mountain and females to the female side.

Just make sure you go with a sincere heart, genuine repentance and obedience to the rules of God and the mountain. It is a place of answered prayers and filled with Holy ghost and Hosts of heaven.
@Eriokanmi , thank you sir more grace and mercy of God, your testimony has produced mine. The God of Ayo Babalola is genuine. Hallelujah.
grin. It shall be permanent , IJN.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Lakeview: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's in osun state, shortly after ibadan. You have to tell the biker when you alight at ikoyi Town junction along the express specifically that you're going to Ikoyi Mountain founded by CAC in 1930s. It's in a village called Aba Ero Omo so you don't go to a wrong place. There are many mountains around where you'd meet all kinds of funny pastors where they'd be asking you for money and still return home with same problems. People visit there from across the globe for prayers. You've got to have strength to climb the mountain to the top grin. Nobody approaches people for money there. They'd not allow you to stay beyond 7 days to reduce crowd. What folak48 shared isn't strange to me. Hiv patient had been healed right in my presence on one of my visits.
ohh ok that's fine. I'll have to plan towards it financially. More so I wouldn't want to go alone, I hope when I finally go, it would be worthwhile.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by nnamdiosu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
God Almighty is my witness. I have nothing to gain, should I lie. I've cursed myself already in my previous post if the story was cooked up. Who jokes with that especially when you stand to gain nothing? I went that far because people are hard to believe with stories shared on the social media

By now you should know that there are some posts you shouldn't reply or defend yourself.

Just ignore. Ignore.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Lakeview: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
folak48:

kindly share the testimonies please.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Lakeview:
ohh ok that's fine. I'll have to plan towards it financially. More so I wouldn't want to go alone, I hope when I finally go, it would be worthwhile.

You don't need to break your bank before you go, as you can be on a fasting spree thereby spending less on feeding . Even if its just three days you spend there you will see the hand of God and you don't need to go with any pastor as the pastors ther are Oracles of God.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Lakeview:
kindly share the testimonies please.

I have done that sir, here's the link
The God Of Ikoyi Convenant Mountain Ejected A Stone From My Body.Hallelujah - Religion - Nairaland
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Marakeem: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2022
I believe that real men of God still exist
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Mabizeka: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
God Almighty is my witness. I have nothing to gain, should I lie. I've cursed myself already in my previous post if the story was cooked up. Who jokes with that especially when you stand to gain nothing? I went that far because people are hard to believe with stories shared on the social media
Good evening sir. Pls I need to understand if it is a must that I will visit the mountain considering that I'm from the east or will his prayers be enough for me.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Mabizeka: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
folak48:

I have done that sir, here's the link
The God Of Ikoyi Convenant Mountain Ejected A Stone From My Body.Hallelujah - Religion - Nairaland
must I visit the mountain considering that I'm from far place or will he give me a prayer to pray?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mabizeka:
Good evening sir. Pls I need to understand if it is a must that I will visit the mountain considering that I'm from the east or will his prayers be enough for me.
It's not a must bro. God is everywhere,even inside your room. What's important is having unwavering faith. I think the essence of going to the prayer mountain is to avoid distractions when fasting. When you see your fellow men praying violently and sweating,you'd not want to sit down, it would encourage you.

If you're married and you're praying at home, it's during that time madam would be tempted to play with you and vice versa. A male friend could come visiting and be talking about one gf, just to rubbish your fasting, though not deliberately. It's the enemy's work to rub people of their glory. However, whatever he asks you to do, do it, since money won't be asked from you before and after he attends to your case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Atheist/agnostics In Abuja / Jesus Healed Using Cannabis, Study Shows - Exodus 30, Verses 22 – 30 / Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.