Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life (3189 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 1:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Mabizeka:
must I visit the mountain considering that I'm from far place or will he give me a prayer to pray?

You may not need to visit the mountain as I was councelled to because of the toughness of my battles and the need for a divine touch as I had enemies within. Call him and he would give you directions from God Almighty. Shalom
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Mabizeka: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's not a must bro. God is everywhere,even inside your room. What's important is having unwavering faith. I think the essence of going to the prayer mountain is to avoid distractions when fasting. When you see your fellow men praying violently and sweating,you'd not want to sit down, it would encourage you.

If you're married and you're praying at home, it's during that time madam would be tempted to play with you and vice versa. A male friend could come visiting and be talking about one gf, just to rubbish your fasting, though not deliberately. It's the enemy's work to rub people of their glory. However, whatever he asks you to do, do it, since money won't be asked from you before and after he attends to your case.
Thanks my brother from another mother. You don't know who's behind this moniker and we don't know each other in real life but you have assisted me in the past so I'm in a good position to testify that you are indeed a good man. I'll do as you said. God will continue blessing us all.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Mabizeka: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2022
folak48:

You may not need to visit the mountain as I was councelled to because of the toughness of my battles and the need for a divine touch as I had enemies within. Call him and he would give you directions from God Almighty. Shalom
Thanks my dear. God's goodness will never depart from your household. My regards.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by MrNice04(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Christ Apostolic Church. Church or denomination doesn't really matter bro. God is ubiquitous and faith in Him is everything. Good morning
okay thanks abunch sir...can we talk on DM pls
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by MrNice04(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2022
folak48:

wow...this is deep
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrNice04:
okay thanks abunch sir...can we talk on DM pls
Pls speak to him cheesy
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by MrNice04(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=117987302]Pls speak to him cheesy[/qu

Haha...you're hillarious
So how do I get to him
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=MrNice04 post=117990347][/quote]Sorry , I posted his number here sometime ago. I thought you saw it.07034591079. He'd not asi you for a meeting or ask u for money...only fasting and prayers. You'd share testimonies too, like others are already doing.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Goodoption(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Sorry , I posted his number here sometime ago. I thought you saw it.07034591079. He'd not asi you for a meeting or ask u for money...only fasting and prayers. You'd share testimonies too, like others are already doing.
Thank you very much
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Niklaus398: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You mailed me. Sorry I hardly reply to mails and pms. Kindly share whatever you want here and I'd be pleased to reply you. I can remove this post once you're done, don't worry. Take care
boss howfa is that your number?..can I chat up with u through it?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Niklaus398: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's well. The truth is, such stories are hard to believe on social media cos people can cook up stuffs and make it look real. Only those in my shoes wouid understand better. I just wanted to pass a message, not to advertise any church or a man of God. People are seriously facing a hell of problems,but they think its normal. If you care to meet the servant of God, here is his number 07034591079. You don't have to see him in person. No kobo will be requested from you. Only fasting and prayer on the core issues, no digression. All the best
please can i also take the number and call this man of God.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
please can i also take the number and call this man of God.
Yes, you're free. If you read all the stories on this thread, you'd havr confirmed people had testimonies already
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Niklaus398: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, you're free. If you read all the stories on this thread, you'd havr confirmed people had testimonies already
chairman sorry to ask, hope he speaks english cause I'm not Yoruba
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
chairman sorry to ask, hope he speaks english cause I'm not Yoruba
grin. Yes
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hallelujah smiley
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Niklaus398: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
grin. Yes
some of my people feels that he is a scam etc that him.go bill me lol. But me I'm still gonna try sha. Got my own problems devoid of theirs.
Hopefully he can help me proffer solutions to them.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
some of my people feels that he is a scam etc that him.go bill me lol. But me I'm still gonna try sha. Got my own problems devoid of theirs.
Hopefully he can help me proffer solutions to them.
If he bills you, please call me out. Nothing like that

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Niklaus398: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If he bills you, please call me out. Nothing like that
alright bro. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Na only Nigeria we dey here all these kind strange stories.
With all our spirituality, we are still the poverty of capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Noblemarce: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
LikeAking:

Lies!

Your time Don dey reach....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Dead Children Go? / Mormons [Members Of LDS] Lets Meet Here. / The 24 Elders +2 Other Kings Of The Revelations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.