Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP (33954 Views)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by kahal29: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has vowed to unmask presidential candidates dishing out fake promises to rescue the country.

The Governor, who insisted that such persons with fake rescue campaigns did not mean well for the country, said something would soon happen in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Wike noted that he was in a privileged position to know better and would reveal their identities at the appropriate time to enable people vote wisely in 2023.

He spoke on Monday when he unveiled construction of internal roads at Rumuesara, Eneka town in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Wike said: “Some other people are busy, putting themselves together on how they will take over leadership in Nigeria to loot the remaining ones this other people have already kept.

“I’m privileged to know and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who these people are. You need to know what is happening in Nigeria. Forget about all these people running around saying they want to rescue or save you (Nigeria). Just watch to see what is going to happen next.

“All of us should be calm concerning what is happening in PDP. In fact, nothing has happened yet. But by the grace of God, something will happen.”

Wike said while his administration has continued to commission and inaugurate projects for Rivers people, detractors had remained relentless in sponsoring negative media campaigns against him.

He said despite such negative media comments, his administration had not relented in offering good governance to strengthen its relationship with the people of Rivers State.

He said: “Look at us concentrating in giving our people good governance. What is good governance? Good governance is making the people to be happy. Good governance is providing infrastructure for the people.

“Good governance is not about party. Providing good governance is about leadership. We are here everyday flagging off projects, commissioning projects even though our tenure is coming to an end.”

Wike said it would be difficult for seasonal politicians, who had never done anything to better the lot of Rivers electorate to come to them and solicit their votes.

He said: “Now that I have come to Eneka to provide this basic infrastructure, I can come back to Eneka and ask you to follow me, let us go there or let us stay here. Do they have what it takes to come and talk to you? Can they come and talk to you?

“It is somebody that hears from you that you also hear from. This one you’ve not provided anything for my people, you’ve not asked them what they want, then you want to tell them where to vote.

“So, it is us that will come and meet you and say see where you’ll vote. And I know based on our relationship, since we have not deceived you, we have not told you lies, you will follow us at the appropriate time.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FsAOzl7wo

https://thenationonlineng.net/something-will-soon-happen-in-pdp-says-wike/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Prince111111: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
I was taking it serious till I checked the source..tueh

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by WonderManly(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mtcheewww.. Wike don dey talk too much. I swear! If you wan leave, leave and keep quiet. And if you wan stay, stay make everything die down.
And i know the reason why. Na PRIDE. And E don dey over do himself now. But, i can't blame him. If not because Dem dey see Wike as the only Real Jagaban for all the top three Party. And that's why everyone of them are running after him.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
“Good governance is not about party. Providing good governance is about leadership. We are here everyday flagging off projects, commissioning projects even though our tenure is coming to an end.”

Wike said: “Some other people are busy, putting themselves together on how they will take over leadership in Nigeria to loot the remaining ones this other people have already kept.

“I’m privileged to know and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who these people are. You need to know what is happening in Nigeria. Forget about all these people running around saying they want to rescue or save you (Nigeria). Just watch to see what is going to happen next.

Enough said. Nothing to add! Ride on Gov. Wike the wicked PDP and Obituary destroyer grin cool

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by yyba: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't rescue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor

106 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Prince111111:
I was taking it serious till I checked the source..tueh

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.

346 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by FalseProphet1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
The only thing that would happen is that Peter Obi would win next year's election. And Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso would be shocked. Aside that, I don't see anything happening again.

This I have seen.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by slawomir: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Wike the wicked

Make we just align with lP

Make everybody dey alright and obidient and useful

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by IboHausaYoruba: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike the lion himself lol. Atiku and the whole of PDP are in a big mess in the South South and by extension South East. This contest is between Obi and Jagaban. PDP will live to regret how dey played with fire and got burnt kpatakpata. Wike is a light in PDP but Atiku foolishly quenched it. You don't dare a lion like Wike. Go and ask Rotimi Amechi, go and ask Dakuku Peterside, go and ask all those big guns in Rivers, they will tell you Wike is a politician that has captured South South. Now I know why Sanwo-Olu and APC have been romancing with him.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by aylive02(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
angry

Nothing special about this nigga. F*ck him, Agbado chieftains and urchins plus Atiku.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Jahzrockballer(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cap upon cap
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Faber(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bad as e bad, by this time next year, Wike will be at the back seat like Peter Odili, Amaechi and co.

He should enjoy his reign while it lasts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Set awon i want to run Nigeria through u... cheesy
Usain bolt rora now..

Wike no ready to release the balls wey dey hin hand..

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by EmmyDJourno: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
It is in Wike’s best interest to support Peter Obi
Atiku would not regard him if he wins coz Wike has never liked him since 2019 wink
He is not a Tinubu boy and would not bow down to that graven image cheesy
Peter Obi is the only one offering him a place of relevance on the side of history cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by boiz2men(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol.

Why do they sing praises to him before, during and after his speeches

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Judolisco(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike my man... Wetin northerners do am pain am... Allow him to do his own back... With the way wike handled the Federal government during VAT ish, he has my respect, na dat kind man we need for ASO rock...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by MrPADDY(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bro Wike, we know them all but, please, take it easy. Acquiring too many enemies in a war time isn't a good battle strategy.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by mbahdi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lousy man

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Massiveglory: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike noted that he was in a privileged position to know better and would reveal their identities at the appropriate time to enable people vote wisely in 2023.

The message is clear sir. Vote wisely in 2023. Vote Peter obi- Datti ahmed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Kingpele(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please wike pity Atiku I dey beg u ,that Cameroonian guy want to be president at all cost ,don't put sand inside his garri ... .. if u continue like this many politicians will have heartache especially those ancestors that want to rule Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike abeg pack well, u too dey run ur mouth. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by emorse(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike the hottest babe right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by afbstrategies: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by cyril10(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike has totally lost it, he is going down and wants to drag others with him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Enough said!
Thats why Nigerians want Peter Obi now.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Opintiwa: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Which ever way the better for Peter obi.

ApC urchins been dey clap when sanwo go Rivers .

Pahahahaah

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by MasterJayJay: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike should shut up. He has only one vote. Rivers people are not those that can be controlled with remote control.

The only way Wike can influence the votes in Rivers state is by bribing INEC officials as usual.

But bribing won't work this time. He should accept the defeat with his full chest. You carry Rivers state money dey do saraka for north. Same north come give you wotowoto.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / Governor Ikpeazu Storms Egypt, Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (photos) / Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.