Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday (1058 Views)

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony / See The Lovely Gesture At A Church Yesterday / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2022
I've been pondering over this testimony a sister gave in church on Sunday.

She said she was working in an establishment and after sometime they started owing her, and it got to about 6 months then she left and started baking and cooking to make ends meet.

According to her testimony, she prayed and prayed and after 16 months (that's about a year and 4 months) she received a call from them to report for clearance so she can collect her unpaid salary. When she got there she was paid in full.

There was a thunderous clapping with tens of people rushing to the altar to drop seed and tap into the testimony. I didn't applaud that testimony neither did I give shi shi because I tried to understand why God would make his daughter beg him for over a year before forcing her debtors to pay her what's rightfully hers.

Let's say you're a father, and your son comes home and tells you he wants 10k to purchase a book, or for lessons, but it's definitely for something serious. And you ignore him, and everyday he keeps crying and begging you for months and months and a year rolls by and he's still begging and when you eventually give it to him you expect him to roll on the floor and thank you and sing for joy for your generosity. What exactly are you trying to prove to him?

For me I wouldn't celebrate such generosity. Cos it's useless. If she's a daughter of Zion why torture her for over a year before she gets her pay. If I know a top army officer, police officer or a top politician and I work for you and you refuse to pay, all I need is to put a call across to him and after you must have experienced some corporal punishment, my money would be made available ASAP.

If humans can be this reliable in getting things done for those close to them, why can't God who is all might do the same. Why allow your daughter pass through such situation for that long just to prove a point. That testimony really pissed me off, I was just thinking about it that's why I started this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Karleb(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Toor! Make we just keep quiet and flow with the tide o.

I don tire to dey question things like this. I no get strength again.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:
I've been pondering over this testimony a sister gave in church on Sunday. She said she was working in an establishment and after sometime they started owing her, and it got to about 6 months then she left and started baking and cooking to make ends meet.

According to her testimony, she prayed and prayed and after 16 months (that's about a year and 4 months) she received a call from them to report for clearance so she can collect her unpaid salary. When she got there she was paid in full.

There was a thunderous clapping with tens of people rushing to the altar to drop seed and tap into the testimony. I didn't applaud that testimony neither did I give shi shi because I tried to understand why God would make his daughter beg him for over a year before forcing her debtors to pay her what's rightfully hers.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by dangermouse(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

She said she was working in an establishment and after sometime they started owing her, and it got to about 6 months then she left and started baking and cooking to make ends meet.

Let's say you're a father, and your son comes home and tells you he wants 10k to purchase a book, or for lessons, but it's definitely for something serious. And you ignore him, and everyday he keeps crying and begging you for months and months and a year rolls by and he's still begging and when you eventually give it to him you expect him to roll on the floor and thank you and sing for joy for your generosity. What exactly are you trying to prove to him?

For me I wouldn't celebrate such generosity. Cos it's useless. If she's a daughter of Zion why torture her for over a year before she gets her pay. If I know a top army officer, police officer or a top politician and I work for you and you refuse to pay, all I need is to put a call across to him and after you must have experienced some corporal punishment, my money would be made available ASAP.

If humans can be this reliable in getting things done for those close to them, why can't God who is all might do the same. Why allow your daughter pass through such situation for that long just to prove a point. That testimony really pissed me off, I was just thinking about it that's why I started this thread.

Obviously you dont know the things of the spirit. Gods way are not the way of men. Before you were born, HE knows you. HE can delay your blessings to fit into HIS plans for you.
The lady may still be working for the company till date if she werent paid salaries and probably be earning peanuts. Today she has ventured into her own bizness and when she has mastered it, God now made the company pay her monies owed her which when she adds ro the bizness will yield more increase. You should never question God. Pray without ceasing and make your supplications known to God and HE will come through in his own time according to HIS will concerning us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by fman(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

This is time for everything
And everything happens for a purpose
God's time is always the best.
Can I hear u say hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by gaby(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:

Obviously you dont know the things of the spirit. Gods way are not the way of men. Before you were born, HE knows you. HE can delay your blessings to fit into HIS plans for you.
The lady may still be working for the company till date if she werent paid salaries and probably be earning peanuts. Today she has ventured into her own bizness and when she has mastered it, God now made the company pay her monies owed her which when she adds ro the bizness will yield more increase. You should never question God. Pray without ceasing and make your supplications known to God and HE will come through in his own time according to HIS will concerning us.

I like this.

The op is also very right to even dare to think out of the box, rationally, and to question her beliefs.

Those are the qualities of true believers.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:

Omo this your slave mentality dey suprise me oo,look how you comfortably said "don't question god"
Indoctrination is a disease, you attribute everything you see as positive to God. But mistakes? Failures? Evils?

So those kids dying of hunger everyday don't deserve God's help or this your useless God is only useful when it comes to normal issues?
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:
1. Obviously you dont know the things of the spirit. Gods way are not the way of men. Before you were born, HE knows you. HE can delay your blessings to fit into HIS plans for you.
The lady may still be working for the company till date if she werent paid salaries and probably be earning peanuts. Today she has ventured into her own bizness and when she has mastered it, God now made the company pay her monies owed her which when she adds ro the bizness will yield more increase. undecided

2. You should never question God. Pray without ceasing and make your supplications known to God and HE will come through in his own time according to HIS will concerning us.
1. Those who don't believe in God use the law to obtain what is rightfully theirs in a quicker time. If she had to wait 16 months for the company whereas others got their money in maybe 3 months, what exactly would you say God had to do with that equation? Even Jesus Christ said you have to seek and knock in others to find and have the door opened to you. If all you do is sit back and expect things to happen when they happen, how can you say that God is truly responsible? undecided

2. Nowhere in scripture did God actually ask men not to question Him. In the book of Job, we read of the one man who questioned God and was rewarded by God with answers to all He asked of God. Yet many of you have chosen to seal yourselves up away from answers in ignorance. Why? undecided
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by dangermouse(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Those who don't believe in God use the law to obtain what is rightfully theirs in a quicker time. If she had to wait 16 months for the company whereas others got their money in maybe 3 months, what exactly would you say God had to do with that equation? Even Jesus Christ said you have to seek and knock in others to find and have the door opened to you. If all you do is sit back and expect things to happen when they happen, how can you say that God is truly responsible? undecided

2. Nowhere in scripture did God actually ask men not to question Him. In the book of Job, we read of the one man who questioned God and was rewarded by God with answers to all He asked of God. Yet many of you have chosen to seal yourselves up away from answers in ignorance. Why? undecided

Go back and read your scriptures. Job questioned God but still submitted to HIS will and never cursed God which was the trap set for him by lucifer and God in HIS own time rewarded him. He was being tested by the devil remember?. The lady with the testimony never waited, he kept praying to God and HE came tru at the appointed time for her.

Son of the morning glory was hurled down to earth along with his subordinates and they have all there powers intact and kept luring men with quick answers to thier problems albeit to the detriment of those who use thier services. Their services are never free as they must take something in return since you can not wait for the appointed time.

No doubt there are principalities and powers but know ye that the gifts of God added no sorrows and His time is always the best.The devil asks you for a head in exchange for another.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2022
When men try to use their carnal reasoning to understanding the things of the Spirit, na inevitable confusion go be the result.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Truvelisback(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

U sound like an Atheist. grin How did God torture her? God didn't torture her, the people she worked for did. God only intervened in her situation as a result of her prayers. Her testimony is miraculous. It takes only the grace and mercy of God to be paid all debt that u are owed at a time especially in this difficult time that we are.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:

This is what baffles me with we Africans. The average African man would rather spend his life in church praying and asking God for a job than actual go out and engage in something doing.

If a company you worked for owed you for 6 months why not get a lawyer and Sue them? The law is spelt out clearly for us, even Jesus obeyed the law and payed tax to ceaser so why do we choose to fast, pray and sow seeds to men of God when the law is right there for us to make use of and get justice.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
U sound like an Atheist. grin How did God torture her? God didn't torture her, the people she worked for did. God only intervened in her situation as a result of her prayers. Her testimony is miraculous. It takes only the grace and mercy of God to be paid all debt that u are owed at a time especially in this difficult time that we are.
You're getting it all wrong bro.

A friend of mine once told me that once you leave Nigeria 85% of your prayer points is solved by the system over there.

All she needed to do was to sue the company. Cos if God actually kept her for 16 months before granting her request I would be ashamed to attribute it to him. I'd rather attribute it to her persistency towards the company.

In a country where there's a working system you cannot collect your salary after working and call it a miracle. People would think you're crazy, you get paid once you work. And if you're owed you can sue them and become a millionaire

But here in Nigeria, we're so used to our failed system to the extent that any good thing that happens to us, even though it's our right we'll immediately attribute it to God...it's just like collecting your salary and telling your boss thank you sir. Why are you thanking him for what you worked for?

And I'm not an atheist, I'm just a freethinker who prefer to think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
When men try to use their carnal reasoning to understanding the things of the Spirit, na inevitable confusion go be the result.
Kindly use your spiritual mind to educate me on this issue.

Thanks.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:
1. Go back and read your scriptures. Job questioned God but still submitted to HIS will and never cursed God which was the trap set for him by lucifer and God in HIS own time rewarded him. He was being tested by the devil remember?.

2. The lady with the testimony never waited, he kept praying to God and HE came tru at the appointed time for her.

3. Son of the morning glory was hurled down to earth along with his subordinates and they have all there powers intact and kept luring men with quick answers to thier problems albeit to the detriment of those who use thier services. Their services are never free as they must take something in return since you can not wait for the appointed time. No doubt there are principalities and powers but know ye that the gifts of God added no sorrows and His time is always the best.The devil asks you for a head in exchange for another.

1. But earlier you made it sound as no no one should absolutely question God at all. Now you pretend you meant it is only OK to question God if you submit to His will? undecided

Again, God never said, " Do not question God", so whose authority do you command men, against God, not to question God? undecided

2. OK, Let's go with that then . The lady prayed while others who probably didn't know God went straight to knock and seek and they got their money back in less time than the lady who prayed, so what did God do in this case? undecided

3. There is no record of your son of the morning being hurled down anywhere according to scripture. So stop confusing what are pagan myths with scripture abeg. And stop blaming the devil for that which is instead born of your disobedience of what are the teachings and commandments and Jesus Christ. undecided

And please enough of the what is soundbite Christianity, repeating lines that mean absolutely nothing in context and scope of topic being considered. undecided
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

Kindly use your spiritual mind to educate me on this issue.

Thanks.
Jesus said, "except a man be born again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God"

The things of Spirit can hardly be comprehended by the carnal mind no matter how one tried to explain it, so you may have to be truly saved first before you can be able to know these things.

By the way, I don't support the "dropping of seed to tap into the testimony" part. That's Antichrist! Christ never did or encouraged such.

God bless.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Truvelisback(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

A friend of mine once told me that once you leave Nigeria 85% of your prayer points is solved by the system over there.

All she needed to do was to sue the company. Cos if God actually kept her for 16 months before granting her request I would be ashamed to attribute it to him. I'd rather attribute it to her persistency towards the company.

In a country where there's a working system you cannot collect your salary after working and call it a miracle. People would think you're crazy, you get paid once you work. And if you're owed you can sue them and become a millionaire

But here in Nigeria, we're so used to our failed system to the extent that any good thing that happens to us, even though it's our right we'll immediately attribute it to God...it's just like collecting your salary and telling your boss thank you sir. Why are you thanking him for what you worked for?

And I'm not an atheist, I'm just a freethinker who prefer to think outside the box.
For the woman to acknowledge God, this really mean that it was God who helped her. If she even had the money to sue the company, she might end up not collecting her full salary. And the case would have been adjorned from time to time. Regarding traveling abroad, it is not easy either. It requires money too. A Church rat who barely eats 3 square meal a day won't be able to travel out of the country except tru the help of someone who is doing well financially.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by dangermouse(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But earlier you made it sound as no no one should absolutely question God at all. Now you pretend you meant it is only OK to question God if you submit to His will? undecided

Again, God never said, " Do not question God", so whose authority do you command men, against God, not to question God? undecided

2. OK, Let's go with that then . The lady prayed while others who probably didn't know God went straight to knock and seek and they got their money back in less time than the lady who prayed, so what did God do in this case? undecided

3. There is no record of your son of the morning being hurled down anywhere according to scripture. So stop confusing what are pagan myths with scripture abeg. And stop blaming the devil for that which is instead born of your disobedience of what are the teachings and commandments and Jesus Christ. undecided

And please enough of the what is soundbite Christianity, repeating lines that mean absolutely nothing in context and scope of topic being considered. undecided

I still stand on rhe scriptures that no one should question God.
Read your bible well. The scripure abound
On how Lucifer and his angels were hurled down from heaven to earth and the wpuld be consequences on inhabitants of earth. Test every spirits as not all are from God. The devil offers you quick solutions to the detriment of your soul. Engaging thugs who will go and fight for her money is still contrary to Gods laws on how to live a Christian life. Pride goes before a fall. Depending on our wisdom is but foolishness before God.
I now believe you are not a Christian but opened this thread to mislead Christians. Its obvious.
Will not dignify you with an answer anymore.

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by dangermouse(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Omo this your slave mentality dey suprise me oo,look how you comfortably said "don't question god"
Indoctrination is a disease, you attribute everything you see as positive to God. But mistakes? Failures? Evils?

So those kids dying of hunger everyday don't deserve God's help or this your useless God is only useful when it comes to normal issues?

Things like this are not meant for people like you. Casting diamonds before swines are a waste of treasure.
For how can you having no gaith understands the things of the spirit?
Seek deligently and you shall find. I can onlyvpray for you that it will not be too late. Your percieved wisdom is but foolishness before the Almighty.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

There was a thunderous clapping with tens of people rushing to the altar to drop seed and tap into the testimony. I didn't applaud that testimony neither did I give shi shi because I tried to understand why God would make his daughter beg him for over a year before forcing her debtors to pay her what's rightfully hers...

Has it occurred to you that she is not God's daughter but that as God would do, He took pity on her and allowed her to receive this good thing?

God takes care of His own children. But children who are not His shall are exactly the way we treat beggers on the road which is we may give them once in a blue sun!
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:

The eyes and souls of atheists can only see the evil. The closest word seems to be pessimists and 'wet blankets'. While the accurate word is what the Bible calls "an evil eye".

They never see the good.

And they never real-eyes that what they see is a pure reflection of who they are!

So since they always see evil, they are evil. And as we say "why e be say na only bad-bad things dem can see, you be Satan?

Answer; yes!

Hence the rightness of the Bible's statement
"As a man/ woman thinketh or seeth, So is he/she"

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:
1. I still stand on rhe scriptures that no one should question God.
Read your bible well. The scripure abound

2. On how Lucifer and his angels were hurled down from heaven to earth and the wpuld be consequences on inhabitants of earth. Test every spirits as not all are from God. The devil offers you quick solutions to the detriment of your soul. Engaging thugs who will go and fight for her money is still contrary to Gods laws on how to live a Christian life. Pride goes before a fall. Depending on our wisdom is but foolishness before God.

3. I now believe you are not a Christian but opened this thread to mislead Christians. Its obvious.
Will not dignify you with an answer anymore.
1. How can you claim you stand on scripture when NOWHERE in scripture is it written that God commands men not to question Him? The one man that boldly questioned God, damning all consequences, God rewarded with an audience, yet you have the audacity to insinuate you stand on scripture when you make this spurious claim of yours, how? undecided

2. Again, NOWHERE in scripture, is it written that your Lucifer and his angels were hurled down from heaven to earth. undecided

3. Open your eyes to know what is in fact written from that which is instead born of the delusions that you have clogged your mind up with. undecided
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:
1. This is what baffles me with we Africans. The average African man would rather spend his life in church praying and asking God for a job than actual go out and engage in something doing.

2. If a company you worked for owed you for 6 months why not get a lawyer and Sue them? The law is spelt out clearly for us, even Jesus obeyed the law and payed tax to ceaser so why do we choose to fast, pray and sow seeds to men of God when the law is right there for us to make use of and get justice.
1. What is even sadder is that they don't even know of the God they claim they spend all that time praying to in the first place. undecided

2. We are talking about a bunch of folks whose mentality remains that ignorance of even that which is there right by law is bliss. undecided
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:

I still stand on rhe scriptures that no one should question God.
Read your bible well. The scripure abound....

People mix up the normal asking of reasonable questions of God and all of which He has Answered (but do not really read the Bible. They read only selected and choice parts, even with prejudice and with interests to serve) with the stupidity of questioning as the police would do, as if they can arrest Him and take Him to Court for Trial and punish Him if they find Him Guilty.

This is where they are Mighty Fools and Stupid children of Satan qualified for extreme punishment and destruction.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. How can you claim you stand on scripture when NOWHERE in scripture is it written that God commands men not to question Him? The one man that boldly questioned God damning all consequences, God rewarded with an audience, yet you have the audacity to insinuate you stand on scripture when you make this spurious claim of yours, how? undecided

This is surely a Lie!
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
dangermouse:

Things like this are not meant for people like you. Casting diamonds before swines are a waste of treasure.
For how can you having no gaith understands the things of the spirit?
Seek deligently and you shall find. I can onlyvpray for you that it will not be too late. Your percieved wisdom is but foolishness before the Almighty.
Doesn't change the fact that you are deluded.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

A friend of mine once told me that once you leave Nigeria 85% of your prayer points is solved by the system over there...

Taken that 85% of the things you should not pray for are provided.

But 100% of the very things you require and need to have a good life and living cannot be provided by any man who Family, Free-Ends aka Frie-ends, Sweet Marriage, Prosperity, Rest from Work, Satisfaction from Work, Profit and increase from work, Sweet Retirement and pleasant death etc.

Their system even guarantees that you do not even have any one of these things.

And anyone who has these things will not care even if they owe for 20 yrs as FG has done to my mother's pension which suddenly stopped almost 20 yrs now.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:
You're getting it all wrong bro. A friend of mine once told me that once you leave Nigeria 85% of your prayer points is solved by the system over there. All she needed to do was to sue the company. Cos if God actually kept her for 16 months before granting her request I would be ashamed to attribute it to him. I'd rather attribute it to her persistency towards the company.

Your friend is right. Most of the struggles that is Nigeria is a nonissue in most developed countries and for good reason. The mindset of the typical Nigerian is still nothing to write home about. It almost seems people need all the suffering to remain so they can run to their churches to give testimony pretending to thank God when something good happens. undecided
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus said, "except a man be born again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God"

The things of Spirit can hardly be comprehended by the carnal mind no matter how one tried to explain it, so you may have to be truly saved first before you can be able to know these things.

By the way, I don't support the "dropping of seed to tap into the testimony" part. That's Antichrist! Christ never did or encouraged such.

God bless.
@bolded

So that's your response...that I must be truly saved. I asked a question and you concluded that I'm a lost soul.

Wonderful...this is the problem I have with most Christians, you can't explain Christianity to people who seek for knowledge without sounding judgmental.

What makes you feel you're better than me? And you even called your fellow Christians Antichrist.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
For the woman to acknowledge God, this really mean that it was God who helped her. If she even had the money to sue the company, she might end up not collecting her full salary. And the case would have been adjorned from time to time. Regarding traveling abroad, it is not easy either. It requires money too. A Church rat who barely eats 3 square meal a day won't be able to travel out of the country except tru the help of someone who is doing well financially.
My dear, there are countless people across Nigeria who faced, and are currently facing the same predicament as the sister in question, most scaled through without offering any form of prayers.

In cooperate offices, haven't you notice that there are some people who aren't religious at all, they live on the go... enjoy women and beer, yet year in year out they keep getting promoted, they keep getting recommendations.

If they were Christians they could easily attribute their success to the prayers of their pastor and God. But in this case, who would you attribute their success to?
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Has it occurred to you that she is not God's daughter but that as God would do, He took pity on her and allowed her to receive this good thing?

God takes care of His own children. But children who are not His shall are exactly the way we treat beggers on the road which is we may give them once in a blue sun!
So this is your defence... that she isn't God's daughter. Someone you don't know, you somehow read my post and concluded that she isn't a child of God.

Very pathetic.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What is even sadder is that they don't even know of the God they claim they spend all that time praying to in the first place. undecided

2. We are talking about a bunch of folks whose mentality remains that ignorance of even that which is there right by law is bliss. undecided
Honestly... Africans need mental help.

99% of people shouting God God have no spiritual experience about him. All they'll tell you when you ask questions is that God works in mysterious ways. If you cannot teach Jesus to people you perceive are lost then you yourself need repentance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Packed Programme @ Rccg Green Pasture Parish Ojodu / Not Really Contradictions / Speaking In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.