Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked (60547 Views)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by CeoNews(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8DlyhIViY

Fat Joe is speaking up for a kindergarten teacher who is allegedly facing criticism from parents because her shapely figure is too much for them to handle.

“They’re trying to fire her because she too sexy,” Fat Joe said when he posted a video on social media. “She too beautiful. She’s too curvaceous.”

The rapper said he remembers his own teacher who was extremely beautiful and “a special one.”

“I say let the woman be great,” Fat Joe said. “Can you fire somebody for their looks? Can you fire a teacher that’s ugly? How can you fire a teacher because she bad?”

The teacher has more than 800,000 followers on Instagram and uses her platform to talk passionately about her students and job.

“A teacher’s job is to teach. What people don’t know is the real life impact we have on children. I speak from a place of being the student that needed that extra love and extra understanding,” she said in an Instagram post. “We are the parents away from home. We are the therapist, the caregivers, the additional love, the outlet. We are so many things.”

The educator went live on social media to address the controversy. She said some mothers have supported her amid the backlash.

“It’s so scary and mind-boggling to me that this is a thing,” she said in a clip posted to YouTube. “First I thought it was funny. I was like reposting everything. But not right now because it’s getting to me a little bit.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/fat-joe-defends-teacher-criticized-173838929.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7300267/curvy-new-jersey-teacher-under

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by zmanto(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
She must be defended at all cost.

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Deeprooted: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
I support this dude on this one. Why sack someone for being blessed? If she was lazy or that she was found in a compromising position with the pupils, I don’t have any issues with the school firing her but meeeehnn, what happens to the ugly, shapeless teachers round the world, do they get fired too

They should allow her breathe pls

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by DanieleLorenzo: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Just wanting to feel relevant.

By the way, what's all this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Impregnable101: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Crack! I'm with you on this one cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Prechgold1180(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
How can you sack someone bcus of yash

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Gangingshit(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by nazicartel(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
My man... Was surprised when I read that too. How will you fire her because she's pretty and curvy. Or maybe they want her to be wearing buba

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Besto(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
What's her handler

I wan check something.

11 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Isn’t this discrimination? I’m sure the ‘parents’ calling for her sack are insecure wives

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by xpressionx(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
FatJoe should just tell us he wants to chop her grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by lifeandjoy: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
That's his own opinion.
Druggie is too old to rule this country. Quote me if your candidate is a drug barron.

Obi 2023
Labour party all the way.
BATified2023:
accord party presidential candidate is 38 n obi is 61
If truly we want a young president y not d accord party candidate but obi

Peter Obi is younger than most of them including the druggie.
I believe that the accord candidate will have other young people rooting for him.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by christejames(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Who no go defend that kind curves grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by rajiedreez: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
smiley, the parents feel inferior

3 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by chibike69: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
It reminds me of my English teacher back then in secondary school...She was a replica of how this teacher looks like....And Mayor who was my best paddy man that year was so obsessed with her...No wonder mayor get F9 for English that year for waec..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
You don see big ynash nawangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by MrBachelor: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
I'm more interested in knowing who took those photos of her in class.

Fat Joe's argument, by the way, is a classic strawman fallacy. They are attempting to fire her not because she is sexy, but because her appearance is inappropriate for the juveniles she teaches. Nobody would care if she was instructing a class of high school or college students.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Mcgradiie(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Good to know
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Zchi1052(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
High tension teacher

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Deeprooted: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
grin joe

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by incandescentena: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
The good stuff rises to the
front page , the bad stuff ...
doesn't ...Except for Mrcover and his bad news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Mcgradiie(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Yes
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Desmond2011(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
V

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Zege7716: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Only if Tinubu' health were as good as the shape of this girl, only then would he have stood any chance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chujor1634(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
If the parents say her Yansh too big and e go confuse their children for class, make them change the teacher na.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Gten(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
The backlash is really unnecessary. I had a pretty teacher in secondary school, she was the cynosure of all eyes, teachers and students alike.
You were her closest pal if you were good in her subject (Literature in English) and she always went the extra mile to put her best students through.
Of course, I put in my best to be friends with pretty miss.
Still love literature in English till date.

7 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by saintol(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Someone can not teach in peace again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.