Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked (60561 Views)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by tillaman(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
I’ll defend her too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by omofranyoung(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
This is just pure jealousy ..... How old is the children in the first place? It's goes to show how bad the mindset of the children If she affecting their learning process...

3 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by PWGLTD(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
*WE ARE A NEW CREATION*

*JOHN 3:3*
*Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (KJV)*

We said that the believer doesn’t lack direction or the leading of the Spirit because he is born of God. We must understand that when you are born again, you are born by the Spirit of God and the Spirit indwells you. We also said that the leading of the Spirit is always within the inspiration of the scriptures. You don’t expect any spectacular leading when you are ignoring simple instructions already documented in God’s word. The knowledge of God’s word is also very vital in how accurately we can perceive the leading of God’s Spirit in our lives. A believer whose mind is renewed with the knowledge of God’s word can perceive God’s leading more accurately than a believer who is ignorant of God’s word. We are always led by God, ours is to perceive the leading.

The usage of the word new creation is not for the new convert or at the point of salvation only. To be born again is not a change of acts or character. To be born again is not the work of a man. The word again implies a different way of birth, it has nothing to do with the second time in this text. Therefore, it implies to be born anew or born from above. The word "of" in verse 5 is in italics which means, it was added by the translators and can be omitted in reading. The word "and” was not conjunction for two words but rather explanatory, that's the water was used by Jesus to explain the spirit. The water there was used to describe the newness of the Spirit.

In verses, 3-8 the phrase "born again" occurs twice, born of spirit occurs thrice, and born of water is once, placing emphasis on the term "to be born of the Spirit". Jesus was not talking about three different births, rather being born again simply means, to be born of the Spirit. The term born of water is explained as being born again or born of the Spirit. He was referring to the same thing. Therefore, we are born again, born of the Spirit, born of God, having his Spirit, we are now new men and women in Christ Jesus. Hence when you are born again you have the Spirit of God in you, and you don't lack his direction and leading.

*I am born of God, born of his Spirit and his in Spirit indwells me.*

1Peter 1:23,
John 3:1-14,
Ephesians 1:1

*JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:*
https://www./1807708592659892/
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Neaman(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Very wrong.. would they have sacked her if she was fat and shapeless, but competent in her duties ??
I hate eye-service .

2 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Pandev(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
who's fat Joe? undecided
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by TI1919(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
I believe she should dress like a teacher that's all

5 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by crystalpapers(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
People are just unnecessarily angry and make issue out of something that they should not.

Her curveness should not be a problem as long she's doing her job and the children like her.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Mufasaa(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
I don't know why I love ladies with fine ass
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Uniqueteco(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Someone cannot curve in peace again, nawa o. Please who has her contact? I need her to take care of my school.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Just wanting to feel relevant.

By the way, what's all this?
lol. We dey fight for ftc jareeeh. No vex grin grin grin grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
What is her crime?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Pandev:
who's fat Joe? undecided

You're not a real nigga!

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BigYash: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Besto:
What's her handler

I wan check something.
No be only handler ,na hanger undecided
Search Yash on IG for more Yash undecided
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BigYash: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
lol. We dey fight for ftc jareeeh. No vex grin grin grin grin
D FTC ,abi FCT dey share money?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Jsucre(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
lifeandjoy:
That's his own opinion.
Druggie is too old to rule this country. Quote me if your candidate is a drug barron.

Obi 2023
Labour party all the way.
they don ignore you base on your type of sense.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nosayer: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
saintol:
Someone can not teach in peace again.

Does this person looks like someone teaching in peace?

Your teacher is like this and your brain go dey at peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by jkpbestseries: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022
No body go like miss school

Prechgold1180:
How can you sack someone bcus of yash

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by alaribe1992(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Omo that yansh no be here oo e reach to defend abeg tongue
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by latolz: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2022
The mothers of the kids at school are worried the fathers will start dropping and picking the kids at school.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Pandev(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You're not a real nigga!
of course I'm not a real nigga who knows a pûccy-àss nigga who defends a hœ.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Oh boy... she got the good good grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
The complainants must be ugly insecure mothers grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
BigYash:
D FTC ,abi FCT dey share money?
I remembered Lala buzzing my bank account with nothing the last time I won grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BATified2023: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
lifeandjoy:
That's his own opinion.
Druggie is too old to rule this country. Quote me if your candidate is a drug barron.

Obi 2023
Labour party all the way.
accord party presidential candidate is 38 n obi is 61
If truly we want a young president y not d accord party candidate but obi

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Eriokanmi: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Why not wear something to cover her shape, if she's not up to anything?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by rippa(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Opintiwa: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
BATified2023:
accord party presidential candidate is 38 n obi is 61
If truly we want a young president y not d accord party candidate but obi

Asiwaju goes nowhere, stop barking
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Dawn91(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Funny thing is that it would be mostly the female parents calling for her sack, and maybe the gay men...

No straight man would call for her sack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BigYash: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
I remembered Lala buzzing my bank account with nothing the last time I won grin grin
No be only Buzzing grin Lala can only buzz you with one plate of Snake pepper soup..Dey there grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Hdhdhd(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Fat Joe sef don de resemble wetin I no know small small
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Shegzy8(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2022
This just goes to show the hypocrisy among women folks. She was properly dressed and covered in all pictures I saw. Just goes to show female liberation sand freedom is a faux. As long as it doesn’t hit home. Don’t police a woman, let her wear what she want, body positivity. It all resonates until it’s time to let the house maid wear what she wants, until it’s time to let there friends or sister wear what she wants while visiting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA / Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.