Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,888 members, 7,859,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked (60713 Views)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Ikemba007: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
I think it is more about the way she dresses in the midst of her students, exposing her body shapes, etc. Not just her yansh.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by lailo: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Forget story. She is the agent of the devil. Curvy ko, cover ni

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by CeoNews(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Toyboxdolz, she has 900k followers so you don't follow the wrong account
Besto:
What's her handler

I wan check something.

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by swaly: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Where you day since all this while bro I don day find you taya
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by IbileIfe: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Prechgold1180:
How can you sack someone bcus of yash

grin
Very provocative yansh for that matter.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2022
If u offer Atiku and tinibu this one to step down for Obi..

They will sharply do it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by AfroKnight: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2022
She must be sacked! How did she even get the job in the first place?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by We4all: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2022
If only her shape was natural. cry cry cry
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by compton11(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Probably a Latino. Americans are not blessed with this kind of ass.
she went under knife

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by IbileIfe: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Typical Latino babe. She no send.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol.. the picture you posted, they are trying to buy space ni..so dey will now comment nonsense first and later go modify it.
DanieleLorenzo:
Just wanting to feel relevant.

By the way, what's all this?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by ufuosman(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
She set
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by etimocity(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2022
yes they must be well prepared to fire the ugly too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Besto(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Minjim:

Here @Toyboxdollz

Happy viewing

Hope you find what you're looking for

Lol
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by CHAQUR: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Then they should introduce the "dress code" that hide shape during the class hours.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Elmander1983(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2022
I perceive interest here.. hmmm! Baddo!!!
zmanto:
She must be defended at all cost.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Barbsamiin: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Besto:
What's her handler

I wan check something.
IG @toyboxdolls

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by frleopardo: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
I support this dude on this one. Why sack someone for being blessed? If she was lazy or that she was found in a compromising position with the pupils, I don’t have any issues with the school firing her but meeeehnn, what happens to the ugly, shapeless teachers round the world, do they get fired too

They should allow her breathe pls
Being ugly and shapeless is starting to be one of the requirements to being a teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Dearlord(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
The good Lord knows that I will defend this endowment with all my might kiss
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
I support this dude on this one. Why sack someone for being blessed? If she was lazy or that she was found in a compromising position with the pupils, I don’t have any issues with the school firing her but meeeehnn, what happens to the ugly, shapeless teachers round the world, do they get fired too

The ugly and shapeless teachers will have almost zero bad influence on the students because they won't be seen as sexually attractive.

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Konjiboii: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2022
They weren't built like this in my day. I would have paid more attention in class if they were and I wouldn't be a dick slinging ,walls tearing bum
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Origin(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Petition filed by the wives whose husbands have been begging to drop the

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by ComeToJesus: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2022
CeoNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8DlyhIViY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/fat-joe-defends-teacher-criticized-173838929.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7300267/curvy-new-jersey-teacher-under

Physical attractiveness is another form of door opener that people don't know. It's a gift from the creator. Rid the world of discrimination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by franchasofficia: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Harvad need to employ this chick asap and watch all CEOs all over the world apply for a 30th degree shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by MartinsD12(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2022
CeoNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8DlyhIViY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/fat-joe-defends-teacher-criticized-173838929.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7300267/curvy-new-jersey-teacher-under
Instagram can employ her , education needs some level of professionalism and decency especially at kids level she is teaching those kids are too young to be seeing that kind of assssss in classroom, let the right thing be done she should be sacked or dress well period what is she teaching self , I watched her Instagram video I can't see anything like a teacher qualities in her , like I said earlier she is a Instagram model or let Instagram be her main job .
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nellybest2022(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2022
Sacking her is not the best. The school should make her a non teaching staff.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BeanmanX(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:

She's not blessed abeg,,,she did surgery and the ass is 100% fake silicone...

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
She's not blessed abeg,,,she did surgery and the ass is 100% fake silicone...
do you know how many people who have lost their lives on the course of doing that?; So, she is blessed. The shape is not just wow but she is also pretty. So, the perverts abi parents should go and get their brains done too. We all have the right to look good for ourselves and from the pictures and videos I have seen so far, none of them showed where she was naked
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Desusi: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2022
zmanto:
This a pure jealousy! it has no other names.

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by tesppidd: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
zmanto:
grin grin

i concur
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Gospel2Day: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
The reason for the uproar and outrage against her is not the obvious fact that she is endowed posteriorly.
The reason is that her dressing to classroom is IMMODEST AND INDECENT.
If she wears such clothes to go clubbing or partying, nobody will query her choice of outfits.
But coming to teach in classroom wearing such revealing clothes that flaunt and exaggerate her body shapes and curves is very immoral.
If she wants to be a model, fine. She should leave teaching for serious minded people.
Can she be teaching in Saudi Arabia and wear such slutty skinny jeans?
There are plenty Arabian and Middle East women who are far more curvaceous than her, but who hide their body outline from public view.
This is the problem with the West, giving women too much freedom to express their madness.
Travel back in history and check any society or empire that gave women unfettered freedom. They always self-destruct.
To be honest, Western women dress sense and style is shamefully and sinfully immoral, immodest and indecent.
If you emulate and embrace how White women dress, you have signed an everlasting residency in Hell Fire.
What a wasted generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamb Lecture/past Questions For Science/art Students / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.