Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (57011 Views)

Nigeria Army Mocking Tinubu....sing Emilokan, Baba Wey No Well / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by EndsarsReloaded: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu in the mud again. Since the old criminal decided to insult our sensibilities by saying it's his turn after bringing the last disaster, then it is left for Nigerian youths to show him shege. This is even the beginning, if this dead man walking doesn't stop this his stupid emilokan joke, he would collect woto-woto when the campaign starts.

We won't allow an old criminal whose hand dey shake, leg dey shake, come dey wear pampas on top to rule Nigeria.

We Nigerian youths unanimously say God forbid BAT thing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by daddy001: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
grin cheesy

Tinubu should just step down make this vawulence reduce. The voltage of this vawulence is higher than Nigeria current grin

My prayers are with Baba Emilokan. I pray God should give him the fortitude to bear this great pain.
more like lightning voltage ,highly destructive and will result in great havoc.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by kkonyeji(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Chiboy419:
This has just giving validity to the saying. That .....you will always reap what you sow

Tinubu started this since 2015

...and now they're wailing.
1st to do no de pain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by chiboysic: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
This niggar is a fool.

Only if he would understand the implication of what he's doing.

Those that took the pictures without blurring his face are the worst sad
What goes around comes around when Tinubu dey call obasanjo expired milk nko abi he know dey where the pampa's?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by bigfish3k: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The same people that were holding IPOB rallies a few months back are now holding Peter Obi rallies....

What does that tell you?
Didn't your people also hold oduduwa rallies with Sunday igboho...

Mtchew... Nonsense and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by shinealight(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
onuman:

Oduduwa Republic ativists are here.
Is Buhari your alpha and omega who decides who he can hand power over to? Did GEJ not hand over power to Buhari? Are you not a sworn slave to the Buharis? You don't see that you are too dim-witted with your attempts to associate IPOB to Peter Obi?

Don’t worry my friend….your eyes will soon open. Then you will see who is dim-witted…..whether nah Obi or Kanu. Anuofia!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Yorubanza: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Dawn91:
Aha comrade sofly sofly grin
For the Goodbook says "thou shalt unleash vawulence in measured amounts only"
This is excess! grin
OMG
No comrade, the vawulence needs to travel a far distance and be heard millions of Miles away
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by BurialGround: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Crownhome:
Please does pampers come with rope?

Oga, Emilokan pampers Always come with rope. GO AND VERIFY grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by onuman: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi is their Godfather

Them go Chop and swallow Shock when Peter Obi fails to win in ordinary Anambra his own State

Your moniker associated to Christ. Stop abusing Christ. You are an Islamist seeking for a new president Shettima or Atiku to continue from where Buhari stopped with Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by KosiGee(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
endsarrrs:
2015, no kind of names Tinubu didn't call Goodluck Jonathan. Went even as far calling GEJ the " THE FASCIST MONARCH OF ASO VILLA"...

I like Obedient Nigerians using their rights to give the bullies a hard time mockery...
-----------------------------
Turn by Turn.....tongue

This is not right.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ezmans: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
This niggar is a fool.

the APC members that carried a coffin writhing gej on it in 2015 didn't you saw there face?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Talawaka: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Never a dull moment grin grin grin

Those of us with long memories recall eminent APC member and Nigeria's quintessential turncoat, Femi Fani-Fayode, making similar remarks back in 2015 cool

"It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai's breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear from across the street.”

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel movements and who defecates every other minute to the point that he often has to wear pampers when he goes on long journeys.”

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by PlayerMeji: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Your father is with your little sister in za oza room... Go and check!

You drink gari too much! grin

BurialGround:

My father is with your moda in the other room, I will ask him when he finished.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Alsenora: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Same wrong is being repeated by same lots of zealots that brought in current leaders and same karma awaits whoever comes to power and their supporters. They can't engage in intellectual campaigns with viable policies as proposal order than these negative politicking/smear campaign in naija. Reasons supporters are just used and dumped every 4 years because they present themselves as just puns to checkmate opponents...
Arysexy:
grin

They learnt from BMC Urchins.

Those bATstards went overboard in 2014/2015 with GEJ.

Now karma is taking its toll against them.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The same people that were holding IPOB rallies a few months back are now holding Peter Obi rallies....

What does that tell you?
Pls shut up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
This niggar is a fool.

Nothing will happen to him. A dog is only powerful in his compound. Tinubu said worse things against Jonathan. It's his turn.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Gbagura: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I could remember Princeoflagos predicted Tinubu disgrace nationally and it's coming to pass

Tinubu must really think this is Lagos politics where he bullies and humiliates anyone that stands in his corrupt ways

The northern youths humiliated Tinubu some weeks ago and now these

Old man wey no respect himself, children go use am play
You're a mumu. You're the same person and you're still fooling yourself. Swear say make trailer kill you if you're princeoflagos, na then we go believe you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ezmans: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
This niggar is a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by basybasy: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1B9ULXcq2o

A video shared online captured the moment Peter Obi Supporter wear Pampers to mock the APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu while singing popular Emilokan song.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch2zTDXjvpT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This obi movement will cry in 2022. I imagine on how people will follow sing with song of someone which they like or trust. Northerns will never voted Obi. As you are using everything to manipulate politics, na so we are more determined to bring Obi down. He is going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by shinealight(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
endsarrrs:
2015, no kind of names Tinubu didn't call Goodluck Jonathan. Went even as far calling GEJ the " THE FASCIST MONARCH OF ASO VILLA"...

I like Obedient Nigerians using their rights to give the bullies a hard time mockery...
-----------------------------
Turn by Turn.....tongue

Growing old in sound health is a privilege denied to many!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
sircatherine45:

Stop crying and do your worse, APC man!

Werey dey disguise!

Apc man? If even dey craze why should I vote apc. I dnt need to tell idiot slowpoke like you like I'm a die hard pdp but I don't mock anyone on health ground politics is politics I don't do health status mockery like untrained, lack fatherly upbringing like you.

And you are not werey and your moniker says "Sircatherine" pls is that not madness sir with Catherine the weed u dey smoke don dey craze u snall small.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Abokisulay(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Very u.seless set of Biafrat!!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Jsucre(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Last last everybody go chop breakfast. Even breakfast na grace. If you knw you knw.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Everlastingson: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, stop your gaslighting..

Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Borno state governor's lodge not Shettima's office.

If you stay in Asokoro you will know that the governor's lodge is open to almost anyone, especially when the governor is not around!

There is a mosque there and Kebbi state governor lodge where Muslims go to pray so you can hang around after prayers and no one will question you.

Same with what Kabiru Sokoto did!

Enough of your gaslighting methods

I find it difficult not to classify you as a terrorist. You are. What's the difference between Governor's Logde and Governor's Office? Who was Borno Governor then? Shettima or not? Why did Governor Shettima not report to President Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped? Why? "Governor's Lodge is open to everyone".Really? Including terrorists abi? Would you then say that Governor is not a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by colestephan86: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1B9ULXcq2o

A video shared online captured the moment Peter Obi Supporter wear Pampers to mock the APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu while singing popular Emilokan song.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch2zTDXjvpT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I like this, cos it's democracy , if they care to know , tinubu has being called all kinds of name, all through his political career.
So I don't think there is nothing the man is not prepared for.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
BurialGround:

Seun said I should tell you that

As usual the descendant of gorillas showcasing his ancestor that is good.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by effort1: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

What does that tell you?

Can you show us the picture of those people during IPOB rallies?

Stop sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by ekeurum0: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
grin cheesy

Tinubu should just step down make this vawulence reduce. The voltage of this vawulence is higher than Nigeria current grin

My prayers are with Baba Emilokan. I pray God should give him the fortitude to bear this great pain.
tinubu will not step down,he will sure win and all of you will be put to shame

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2022
pricklewane:
But your Igbo father can't tell us what Tinubu as stole from your miserable tribe.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by EndsarsReloaded: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo, I just watch the video now & I laugh so tey I come fall from chair wey I sidon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ol boy, dis guy na proper comedian, see as he come dey shake hand & leg like tinubu. Dey waka like imbe.cile on top pampers wey him wear.

I go like dash this guy money, abeg how I go take reach am?

This election go sweet die, this one na just preamble, tinubu disgrace just dey load. The old criminal go collect woto-woto across Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by sircatherine45(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2022
jrusky:

Apc man? If even dey craze why should I vote apc. I dnt need to tell idiot slowpoke like you like I'm a die hard pdp but I don't mock anyone on health ground politics is politics I don't do health status mockery like untrained, lack fatherly upbringing like you.

And you are not werey and your moniker says "Sircatherine" pls is gat not madness sir with Catherine the weed u dey smoke don dey craze u snall small.

You left an important topic to rant at my moniker?

See how stupid you write. You lack brains and will to do the right thing, so I'm not surprised at your ranting. That's why we need to get rid of buff0ns like you so that the country will have sane thinking souls who think of development and not thinking of if "sir" should come before or after "Catherine"!

*spits on your cracked skull*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Meets Presidential Aspirants / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.