Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked (2912 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / "Is This Guy Not Wicked" - Ladies Reveals What Her Got As Birthday Gift From BF / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by Smith414: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
luminouz:

If you had really broken up with her in your mind, what do you need NLanders for?

So if we tell you to chill that it is nothing, then you will take her back?

Nawa o
the question is, am I being to harsh or she deserves it??
Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by luminouz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Smith414:
the question is, am I being to harsh or she deserves it??

K
Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by lionphil(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Smith414:
Hey beautiful people of Nairaland, judge me if I’m being wicked
I’ve been dating this girl for a year plus now, she’s nice, cool and understanding ,it’s been 2 months now since I traveled to Abuja for a business and will be back in a few weeks time, what I’m about saying happened past Sunday, I called my so-called gf after church severally she didn’t pick up, called with a friends phone, same thing happened sent a text no reply, I just felt she would be busy cooking. Later I got a message from her that her phone was silent and inside her bag, I replied no issues, only for her to send another message via WhatsApp that she’s on her way to Lagos with her sister and her pastor to go and buy land for church , someone well known to be chronic womanizer to the core before he( pastor) he said God called him, I did not hid my anger from her because we’ve had little issues in the past due to my open dislike for this so-called pastor because I’ve worked with him both at work and in his house when I was still waiting to get admission, so when I say I know him very well, I really do. My so-called gf, her sister and this pastor went alone to buy land for church..
And she’s been uploading pictures like she went on a date vacation, from shopping to boat cruise to chilling in hotels every minute,
I’ve broken up in my mind I swear, because you nor go tell me say your pastor go buy land but through out the land he go buy na you and your sister he dey with and church suppose get committee about such things??my mind have been made to breakup officially when I get back

My people hope I’m not being to harsh on her??

Screenshot of when she told me about it below

Before you travelled to Abuja, did you inform her? If yes, she ought to have informed you before travelling not while on transit. The truth is, she didn't pick your calls because she didn't know what to tell you. The girl ain't your girlfriend... move on sir

2 Likes

Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by czarr(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
You still don’t get it. If a man is firm with a strong grip on his woman, he wouldn’t have to bother about what she does in his absence, she will never try any bad things even at her most vulnerable state. I know what I’m talking about, see ehn when a lady start misbehaving and doing nonsense in a relationship, just respect yourself and take your L as a man because it’s see finish. Learn to be firm and upright as a man and your woman will never give misbehaviour a second thought. If he had a grip on his girlfriend she’ll not even make that trip with the so-called pastor in the first place . Hope you get my points now.
You are not saying anything, please explain firm grip, what exactly does it mean? Do you mean beating a woman up, cos that is stupid, a woman is her own person and can choose to cheat even when a man sets boundaries and all.
You want to blame a man for a woman cheating in him? Nawa
What then do we say if a man cheats on a woman? The woman doesn't have a firm grip on him? What is she not doing right?

People cheat when they want to cheat, it's nobodys fault. Try and get sense and stop capin.
Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by Joshchi19(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
You can go ahead to break up but no regrets later...

1 Like

Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by Smith414: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
lionphil:

Before you travelled to Abuja, did you inform her? If yes, she ought to have informed you before travelling not while on transit. The truth is, she didn't pick your calls because she didn't know what to tell you. The girl ain't your girlfriend... move on sir
yes I did, we talk together every single day, I tell her everything that’s been happening since I came to Abuja
Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by jeromestarks: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Op, do you have another girlfriend now?
So don't break up with her officially yet. Keep fvcking her. Use her until she becomes useless, then break up with her. Then keep your eyes out for a virgin girl. If you don't date a virgin you will suffer the same fate; all non virgins are the same. They always go back to fvck their ex even if you marry them.
Don't forget to let her down gently ( creat a serious quarrel. Make it look like she's hopeless, she will call it off herself... Eventually).
Re: I’m Breaking Up With Her For This Reason, Hope I’m Not Wicked by lionphil(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Smith414:
yes I did, we talk together every single day, I tell her everything that’s been happening since I came to Abuja

Leave that girl... The pastor has had his way or will have his way with her. She's already in love with him and the attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Guys That CANNOT Shift A Woman's Womb / People In America Are Constantly Running Mad (video) / Recent Trend On Facebook By Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.