Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Best European Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best European Country (46983 Views)

Best European Country To Live In. / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best European Country by 2much2: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
My friend who intend to migrate to the UK asked me this question:Which european country is best to travel to as first time traveller,that is mean in terms of jobs and better opportunities.
Pls ur positive responses will be welcome
Re: Best European Country by 2much2: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2011
i need ur responses
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
@poster i can only tell you the worse places in europ.
Italy
Poland
Russia
Hungary
Cyprus
Greece
UK

5 Likes

Re: Best European Country by suxes2005(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Markenny:

@poster i can only tell you the worse places in europ.
Italy
Poland
Russia
Hungary
Cyprus
Greece
UK

LOL, Some are making much money in those countries
you mentioned!

@OP, What's the main aim of the person going?

SHALOM
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
also
i can tell u lil bit was up in most of the country i already been to.

Norway; country for hard ppl.i been there for months and i cant  stand the cold and
there are less  income in any thing u are doing.every thing is expensive including water
and u pay to pee in most place in oslo.u hardly make friend cos every body there no see road
the house rents is most costly.dont kwn about work over it not in my nature to work.

Hungary; apart from schooling i dont see why Nigerians are even living in Hungary
i was in Hungary last summer for 2 weeks,the weather over there is horrible the sun is
much like the Nigeria sun.sun fly every where i meet couple of Nigerians who turn out to ask
me for money for food.after i told them iam there with my woman for vacation
there money is useless,i rather have naira then to have hungarian forint

Austria: promise land. country with much money i was in austria for 2 and half years
no much stress if u hold your self well.there is only one memory that u will nerva forget about austria,which is, been a slave.does it really matter if u are a slave and have alot of money than the masterthat will be question for urself.i love austria

uk. lazy man country dont put ur head.

Germany; land of milk and honey.i been in Germany for over 7months now
i will say Germany is the best country so far for johnny just come.here u will live freely no much stress
the police control is less here,auto parts business is really paying
and it ease to get resident permit and no racism. over here in Germany police will
not stop u unnecessary and call u nigga as a black man,but in Austria it every day story-

so for new comer i recommend Germany at least that will build ur moral

but if u wan make am sharp sharp under 6month, austria or swiss

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2011
i forget to mention Spain, i been in Spain.if u are realy hard work
try Spain.it will farvour u as a new comer.every black in Spain are coperating

@suxes2005 what kind of money those country i mention are makeing
Italy if u no be woman u go hear am hot,if u do runs and have probs expect 10 years
plus in prison,poland most Nigerian there are hawking goods on the road.tempo hand glove
towels and lil lil things.Russia no go area,Hungary dead area
Cyprus dont even try think about leaving nija for Cyprus,no way out from there.
uk who wan give u work?lol

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by suxes2005(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
Markenny:

Italy if u no be woman u go hear am hot,if u do runs and have probs expect 10 years
plus in prison,poland most Nigerian there are hawking goods on the road.tempo hand glove

Boss, that Germany you are talking about, some people are running from that place
Since you are there now, can you explain hwo peeps gets their papers?
Austria and swiss, always hear good things about those two countries ever since,

www.
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by Tosinville(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
How about life in Belgium too? i heard things are OK over there too or is it a false info?
Re: Best European Country by usherroyal(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2011
what about Dubai, Turkey,Georgia,france and Holland?
Re: Best European Country by usherroyal(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2011
sorry about that Dubai I mention is a middle east country but you can also comment on that too
Re: Best European Country by kayalla(f): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2011
@ Markenny, pls since u know much about Germany, pls wat re the visa requirements for Germany.
Am set to apply pls I need to know the complete details of things I need.
Pls reply tank u.
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2011
usherroyal:

what about Dubai, Turkey,Georgia,france and Holland?

turkey dead zone. i nerva been to turkey before and iam not planin going there
i rather go to poland than going to georgia,
france-i been to paris for one day i wil say i feel at home.country full of blacks,dont kwn much about
france cos i hate france from day one.

holland, hmmm naver been to holland but,it also country for hard man,if u dont have engh money u cant settle down well
in holland,and ps it not a country for new comer.

kayalla:

@ Markenny, pls since u know much about Germany, pls wat re the visa requirements for Germany.
Am set to apply pls I need to know the complete details of things I need.
Pls reply tank u.

dont kwn about visa requirements

Tosinville:

How about life in Belgium too? i heard things are OK over there too or is it a false info?

belgium nerva been there too.but i think most guys in belgium are bussiness mens.not country for new comer
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2011
@suexs2005,it vry evry easy to have ur resident permit here in germany,onces u have baby here in germany
u will be issue one year permite,if u work and pay tax,u will issue unbefriste(stay as long as u want even till dead)
marry a german woman u will get 10 years permite.
germany ladies are the most friendly woman i ever seen in europ.it easly to have woman friend ingermany as a black man than
in other country.both blacks and white go the same club in germany,in austria white and black are not entering the same club,from the area i
stay in austria (wien) only one or two clubs are for blacks UB4 and another club beside the inner city.the clubsfor black is full of benin babes and white
woman above 50 and to 60 who is looking for fun.the clubs for 16 to 30 blacks are not allow to eneter.and in austria f u say hallo to white babes
she will look at u as if u have shit on ur body.if u site beside white she will stand up and look for another site.

poland
hungary
if u have money woman go follow u allowed but if money finsh
there go run away.or if u have probs or maybe if u are in prison.
it hardly poland and hungary woman accpt marriage for blacks for paper
expect u pay them.(we call it counti marriage)but marry for love or friendship nerva in poland and austria
germany u marry and make friends for love and not for money.

rectely i notice alot of benin and igbo girls in germany are haveing babies
a friend tell me that if black woman have babies in germany there will not been deported again
there will issue visa.i learnt there also pay mens to have babies from them,

ps for woman who is reading this dont go and get pregenant with addro person
ur pikin go be addro too.no visa for u,look for some one with permite.
Re: Best European Country by obinnajnr(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2011
belgium is a perfect place and even for new comers. i have been living in belgium for 7 years. been to other countries but i still prefer belgium.

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by kayalla(f): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2011
Guyz all dis gist is not giving me answers. I want to apply for German visa, wat do I need and how I go abt it?
Answers pls
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by ojdollars(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
@kayalla , A little advice for you. When you are on a public forum like this looking for an answer to your question, try and be nice. Not the way you sounded a bit rude in your post, calling all the discu here gist that has not answered your question. Well it's easy to apply for Germany and once you have your correct Document, they will give you visa. As long as you have more than 350,000naira in your account current balance and some other money that has been credited and debited making the sum total your account has received higher. But if you can't get Germany Appointment earlier, you can go for France Tourist Visa, no Invitation letter required. Just make sure you own a small business registered in Nigeria here via Corporate Affairs Commission with your Business or company name on your Conquerors letter heading paper, where it would be required to be used for writing your introduction letter, like introducing the company and nature of the business the company is into in the letter, your purpose of visit and duration (Should not be more than two weeks). And then conclude it with you would be grateful if they would grant you the visa which is a priviledge and not a right for your Holidays. But for other Visiting Purpose, find somebody to give you INVITATION LETTER, it must be someone well establish in Europe. France Visa is 2weeks, no addition and no subtraction. But German Visa, you need to Send them Appointment request and all oof that first via DHL, UPS OR FEDEX with your email address. I advice France, France is just 10days. And please go through their Required Check List on the site. Here are the two consulate or embassy Website, check it out for yourself.

GERMANY EMBASSY IN ABUJA, NIGERIA.: http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html

FRANCE EMBASSY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA.: http://www.france-ng.com/allaboutvisa.html

Anyone who has other idea about successful application to the various embassy can contribute to help you too. Hope this answer your question Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best European Country by omonjerry: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2011
Broda have u been to Denmark how is life there
Re: Best European Country by dustydee: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
Markenny:

which type of jobs do blacks do in Austria?
Re: Best European Country by kennybuda: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
@markenny, austria and swiss making money sharp sharp no bi to hustling drug for street, apart from that what can you do in austria and swiss i lived in both countrys i know what your talking about mean
Re: Best European Country by esko: 3:36am On Aug 19, 2011
@all, dis thread is quite interesting, informative and educating. My vision of traveling is for Phd study so I found out not all these EU countries have my course via English medium at research level, but Finland offerd me admission hoping 2get their residence permit. Could u pls inform me about life and opportunities for a Nigerian/black there in Helsinki? I got New zealand too but yet to decide on which one to settle coz so far, I'v not read any nairaland thread on New zealand. Pls contribute.
Re: Best European Country by keathjones(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2011
From my personal view Spain is the best European country for job and travel opportunities.
Spain is mine favorite travel destination because it has beautiful beaches, enriched culture,
innocent locals. amazing night life and many more things under one destination.

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by eghost247(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
keathjones:

From my personal view Spain is the best European country for job and travel opportunities.
Spain is mine favorite travel destination because it has beautiful beaches, enriched culture,
are you for real
Re: Best European Country by keathjones(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
eghost247:

are you for real
Yes Spain is one of the worlds best travel destination.
Re: Best European Country by eghost247(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
keathjones:

Yes Spain is one of the worlds best travel destination.
lol your looking at it from the wrong angle the poster is an economic migrant so when your talking about spain dont say it from a tourist point view

5 Likes

Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
keathjones:

i loved spain,spain is hard man country u can work in apple farm about 2-5euro per hour depend on how fast u are.many nija in spain are too lazy to work in farms.thats the only work u can get if u are illegal in spain.
Re: Best European Country by omonjerry: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
What about Denmark?
Re: Best European Country by keathjones(m): 4:50am On Aug 20, 2011
omonjerry:

What about Denmark?

Don't Have knowledge about Denmark.

eghost247:

lol your looking at it from the wrong angle the poster is an economic migrant so when your talking about spain don't say it from a tourist point view
Yup i admit my mistake, actually i am travel lover and Spain is mine favorite travel destination. About Work and job point of view i don't have much knowledge.
Markenny:

i loved spain,spain is hard man country u can work in apple farm about 2-5euro per hour depend on how fast u are.many nija in spain are too lazy to work in farms.thats the only work u can get if u are illegal in spain.
Thanks Markenny  for this information. I am thinking of moving to Spain and at that time your shared info help me for my living lol,
Re: Best European Country by keathjones(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2011
I look forward to this info kolajoo, wink
Re: Best European Country by upengineer: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2011
@ Markenny,
Thanks for sharing your travel experience.
My question is that what type of job can black/illegal immigrant do in Germany. Somebody mention picking apple in farm for 2-5euro per hour in spain as an example,
give a practical example for germany too.
Expecting your reply

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2011
upengineer:

@ Markenny,
Thanks for sharing your travel experience.
My question is that what type of job can black/illegal immigrant do in Germany. Somebody mention picking apple in farm for 2-5euro per hour in spain as an example,
give a practical example for germany too.
Expecting your reply

first click on the link below and i will tell u every thing u need to kwn germany and how to come to germany without stress plus how to apply for germany visa with german company invistation later.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739664.0.html

2 Likes

Re: Best European Country by upengineer: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2011
@ Markenny
The link you provided above is about casting vote for your son CHIDUBUE and i have voted for him. The babies on that site are beautiful o, though i had initial challenges with the german language, but i was able to pull through and i gave him his 5point.
The boy with red heart sign on a white baby top lying done. Hope i did the correct thing.
So, where is the information?
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2011
thanks for voteing for my son.germany is vry big country what u can do as an illegal person in germany is black work.most of africa exporters come to germany to buy goods,u can work in shipping company where u can be able to pack goods for exporters,each goods u load on contianer
will get u 2-3500 euro depending on the goods.u dont have to show u paper for this kind of work.u can also apply for work with friend working permit if u are illagel,but your onthly salary will be pay to the person u are working with his paper.police sometime control workers to make sure there
are allowed to work,but that no be big deal.u can chop addro any time dey catch you.if u nerva chop addro.but if u don chop addro na punishment money u go pay.no much risk on that one.
but if u have working permit there is alot of work in germany the question is do u have strienght to work.most guys do weed.it yeild alot of income but too risky for illagal person ,cause germans no dey laugh ooo.there wil skin you with prison and then risk with deportation is high.
comeing to germany from other euro country is easy by car.no border control.by train is f-u-c-k up.
to apply for visa it easy u have invitation form company here in germany wedding invitation.what else u want to kwn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adatan, Abeokuta Flooded, People Dead, Car Swallowed, Chinese Company Blamed / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.