Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) (32089 Views)

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. / How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by BrickDevo: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Can i taste it?
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Very nice. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Konjiboii: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
You again, your husband go dey enjoy oh

2 Likes

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by pussyAvenger: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fantastic feast.......FF grin

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na make I follow the OP remain, any update wey she drop na to follow.

Man shall not live by bread, spaghetti and rice alone.

3 Likes

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Evilblackman(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Can i hire you ??

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by illuminutty: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Too much oil. Not healthy.
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by GboyegaD(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Will give this a shot. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Str8talk21: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
I dey dance 'buga' grin....do u know why?
No woman go do shakara for me again!

4 Likes

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Johel(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Beef Potato Veggie recipe is an all time favorite. It's fast and easy to prepare and very healthy for you and your family. Enjoy your life!

Ingredients:

Beef
Potatoes
Onions
Spring Onions
Red & Green bell peppers
Carrots
Beef seasoning
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Black chilli pepper
Paprika powder
Onion powder
Curry powder
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh28BSs2VjU

Looks good.... trying to imagine it's taste.

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by DInkMan(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if there is no more EFCC.

How can @gloryhomemaker be cooking and eating this type of food in this harsh economy, like seriously your source of income need to be questioned? cheesy (.....adapted @Cypress042)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by HolyMan12: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Beef Potato Veggie recipe is an all time favorite. It's fast and easy to prepare and very healthy for you and your family. Enjoy your life!

Ingredients:

Beef
Potatoes
Onions
Spring Onions
Red & Green bell peppers
Carrots
Beef seasoning
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Black chilli pepper
Paprika powder
Onion powder
Curry powder
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil

This woman again. kiss kiss

Please when will you come cook for me.
After eating, you spead your legs for me to hit your kpekus with my glorious gbola you will love.

I love to keep my belly full and my balls empty kiss
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Kaido: 12:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Where is that girl that always cook for the gods?

Come and see wetin your fellow woman dey cook.
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Tzar(m): 1:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Beef (Red Meat) & ‘healthy’ should NEVER be used in the same sentence.
Just say it’s delicious, buy you cannot say it’s healthy.
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Gohs: 2:55am On Sep 11, 2022
This is the kind of food I will like to cook to celebrate when Peter Obi wins 2023 elections!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by louken(m): 4:30am On Sep 11, 2022
What is that yellow thing

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmmmmm, kudos to you Op wink

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef
Potatoes
Onions
Spring Onions
Red & Green bell peppers
Carrots
Beef seasoning
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Black chilli pepper
Paprika powder
Onion powder
Curry powder
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil

Watched you channel for the first time..

My healthy critical observation.

The video is of low quality image wise..Factor this in as you progress with your good work.

The pictures here are of higher quality.

This meal is a complete meal and can stand perfect for breakfast..Just that it will require peace of mind to start preparation on time. smiley

Kudos! for these things you do here..

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Snapchat: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2022
tnerro1:
Wow, are u married grin

Yes. She’s my wife. Why do you want to know?
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef
Potatoes
Onions
Spring Onions
Red & Green bell peppers
Carrots
Beef seasoning
Thyme leaves
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Black chilli pepper
Paprika powder
Onion powder
Curry powder
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil

please, what's the name of that yellow thing that looks like biscuit?

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Its carrots ooooo. It's the way I sliced it.
this has answered my question. But how did you do that?

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by eazye4u133(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2022
I am salivating already! tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Limassol(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yea, the cutter did the magic grin
I'm curious, what type of vegetable oil did you used to cook this meal?
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
tnerro1:
Wow, are u married grin

Yes please. With plenty children grin

2 Likes

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
Which day I go start to Dey chop better food ?

I no sabi pass rice and bean alasepo grin

You can start with this one. It's very easy.
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
louken:
What is that yellow thing

Carrots.
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm, kudos to you Op wink

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by Exxxgeee: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It's potatoes.
How did u get it carved like dat. Looks like biscuit to me..

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Watched you channel for the first time..

My healthy critical observation.

The video is of low quality image wise..Factor this in as you progress with your good work.

The pictures here are of higher quality.

This meal is a complete meal and can stand perfect for breakfast..Just that it will require peace of mind to start preparation on time. smiley

Kudos! for these things you do here..

I appreciate your constructive criticism.
Please I would like to get some suggestions on how I can improve with the videos. I really will like to learn more.

Thank you so much.
Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tonytonex:
please, what's the name of that yellow thing that looks like biscuit?

It's carrots, the cutter I used gave it that shape.

1 Like

Re: Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Limassol:
I'm curious, what type of vegetable oil did you used to cook this meal?

Laziz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made / Naija's Weirdest Foods (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.